• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neverwinter |OT| Xbox One Edition

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
*looks around*

anybody playing this? I picked up an X1 last week, and thought I might give it a try

Iceman829

*looks around*

anybody playing this? I picked up an X1 last week, and thought I might give it a try

I'm sure once the expansion is released some people will pick it up again, but as of right now no one is really playing it. I log in for the daily bonus stuff and that's about it. It's easy to play solo and if you run into any problems I can help out in the evenings if you need it.

I can also recommend trying out SMITE. It's also F2P, but it's not an mmorpg like this game.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
I'm sure once the expansion is released some people will pick it up again, but as of right now no one is really playing it. I log in for the daily bonus stuff and that's about it. It's easy to play solo and if you run into any problems I can help out in the evenings if you need it.

I can also recommend trying out SMITE. It's also F2P, but it's not an mmorpg like this game.

OK, yeah I haven't been hitting it too hard but it seems like it could be fun. I'll check out smite, too

Iceman829

I figured I would give this a bump with the release notes of the expansion that launched yesterday.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xb...lemental-evil-is-live-on-neverwinter-xbox-one!

2 game events are currently taking place as well.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xb...elemental-evil:-free-pack-for-all-on-xbox-one!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xb...63-70-hamsters-for-70-adventurers-on-xbox-one!

I might jump in and try to level up a paladin and see what else is new. If anyone is looking to group up just shoot me a message.

zorbsie

Loaded it up this morning. My main has his stats reset. Not sure how to build him up again. What was that site with the build guides you posted Iceman?

Iceman829

Loaded it up this morning. My main has his stats reset. Not sure how to build him up again. What was that site with the build guides you posted Iceman?

Sorry been busy with work and it didn't show the thread getting bumped by you.

http://mmominds.com/

2 of my characters ran into some kind of glitch I haven't been able to fix yet. I can't do the daily prayer with them or obtain the xp boosts/etc. from the prayer. A blank screen pops up where the reward screen should and I can continue to pray for no effect.

zorbsie

Sorry been busy with work and it didn't show the thread getting bumped by you.

http://mmominds.com/

2 of my characters ran into some kind of glitch I haven't been able to fix yet. I can't do the daily prayer with them or obtain the xp boosts/etc. from the prayer. A blank screen pops up where the reward screen should and I can continue to pray for no effect.

Same thing happened to me. I thought it happened because I didn't put my points into any skills yet.

Thanks for the link dude.

Iceman829

Same thing happened to me. I thought it happened because I didn't put my points into any skills yet.

Thanks for the link dude.

I did some reading online and I need to double check to see if my inventory and overflow bags on those characters are filled. Do a check on yours as well.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Just started playing

got a popup saying I'd received a mount and to check my mail, checked it but had no messages?

also, is there a gaf guild?

Iceman829

Just started playing

got a popup saying I'd received a mount and to check my mail, checked it but had no messages?

also, is there a gaf guild?

Yes, there is a gaf guild. Zorbs can probably send you an invite if he is still jumping on. Most people in the guild have stopped playing, so I'm not too sure how lucky you will be with getting groups together.

Free Mount

At level 20, you receive a [Mount Requisition Token] from the [Adventurer's Reward IV] box, and you may trade this for one of two rental mounts from the Mount Merchant in Protector's Enclave. These mounts last for five hours of in-game time.

If you are referring to that mount you need to speak to the mount merchant to get your free mount. Once the rental time is used up you can buy one with 5 gold coins. If I remember right you should be near that amount of cash if you sold lots of your junk gear as you leveled up. If not just keep saving up until you can buy 1.

With the expansion out, I'm jumping back in for at least a bit. Also looks like there's an event going on this weekend, so if anyone hops on I'll be grinding the skirmish for a while.

Delryk

Wow the FPS seem to be alot better than the last time i played!...

Seems like this GAF guild is dead... donated a bunch of stuff to the stronghold but dont even know wtf is going on.. rofl

Iceman829

Everyone I used to play with quit, so I just login for the daily rewards... I think I only continue to do this because I got used to doing it everyday for so long. All my characters are 61/62 and the stronghold content seems to require groups to get through.

Top Bottom