• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neverwinter |OT| Xbox One Edition

Here is my main char, I have hardly run dungeons yet as I was waiting for my cousin to hit 60 first.

IEWZuOa.jpg

statham

I'm finding all my battles are 10x since i hit level 60, I went from kicking ass to using potions like crazy. at 8 silver a potion, this isn't much fun. I'm sad to say, But I think I'm done. I still want to beat charthraxis so I may pop in to see if a team is fighting him, but I think I'm moving on to ESO.

jasonspeed

Neo Member
I'm finding all my battles are 10x since i hit level 60, I went from kicking ass to using potions like crazy. at 8 silver a potion, this isn't much fun. I'm sad to say, But I think I'm done. I still want to beat charthraxis so I may pop in to see if a team is fighting him, but I think I'm moving on to ESO.

Are you using the cleric companion? It makes a big difference. I rarely need potions because the healer is good enough. It dies alot but it does good healing.

I'll be on most of the remaining part of the day. Just got home a few minutes ago, so I still need to do some unpacking.

Shit man, that was like exactly the time I got off. I did meet a group of guys who were goddam pros at the Tier 2 dungeons. Couldn't believe how much they knew about all of them.

flkraven

What class are you? I think I have you on friends. I'll invite you next time I down Charthraxis. Most dragons are straight up wimps with a handful of decent 60s.

Hi guys! Been playing the game with some friends for a bit now, I actually meant to post in here a bit ago, but I'm kind of bad about getting around to that kind of stuff sometimes. I'm a lvl 60 GWF, and the email thingy's Battlebeer@Axelhortsemchi. If I can get an invite to the gaf guild, that would be great!

zorbsie

Hi guys! Been playing the game with some friends for a bit now, I actually meant to post in here a bit ago, but I'm kind of bad about getting around to that kind of stuff sometimes. I'm a lvl 60 GWF, and the email thingy's Battlebeer@Axelhortsemchi. If I can get an invite to the gaf guild, that would be great!

Invite sent over to you.

Rudakus

Hey guys my Alts are in the guild but my main isn't. My main is Rudy@rudakus. If I could get an invite on him that would be great.

I have the rest of the week off and just hit 60 yesterday so looking to do some epic dungeons. I think my gear score says I'm ready to do tier 2 but I'm not sure if I want to heal random 2s yet. Hit me up in game I still need to complete my tier 1 set. I'm a DC gear score of 9419 currently.

Oh and I have a Mic! See you guys in game.

P.s. can we get gemmed pants and shirts from dungeons or are those profession based rewards?

**edit** I have my full prophet 4 piece set so at 9889 gear score now. I would be down to run some epics tomorrow

Pissed off.
Just did the epic spider dungeon.

The only control wizard in group and did most of the damage.
Killed the end boss and then got kicked before being able to open the chest or get the drake seals.

They really need to fix this.

BTM

Pissed off.
Just did the epic spider dungeon.

The only control wizard in group and did most of the damage.
Killed the end boss and then got kicked before being able to open the chest or get the drake seals.

They really need to fix this.

I will rage hard the day this happens to me.

But yea, the kicking system can lead to some bullshit.

Is being kicked for no (discernible?) reason a thing in epic dungeons? Hasn't happened to me, but I have a bud who had a bad run in with it a day or two ago. I pretty much don't go into epic dungeons without at least one other friend, but I've had a few instances where some fucker has tried to kick me or a friend for no apparent reason. Been able to block it all successfully so far, but it's super annoying.

Iceman829

Seems like people who reached level 60 quickly are receiving a free companion today.

http://i.imgur.com/LXg8d9z.png

Is anyone lucky enough to get one yet?

Edit: Seems like it was only for beta players and the first 60 in the world.

"we’ve granted the first 60 players to reach level 60 and the nine players to reach level 60 in the Beta a unique Volcanic Galeb Duhr companion to commend their status as a Neverwinter Champion"

statham

What class are you? I think I have you on friends. I'll invite you next time I down Charthraxis. Most dragons are straight up wimps with a handful of decent 60s.

I beat him today, we had a large group and was rather easy, but no achievement for it :(

zorbsie

Double XP weekend. Time to level up my alt. :)
Also would be a good time to get a group together for some epic dungeon fun. Who's in for that over the weekend? We'll hammer out times when we get a group sorted.

Iceman829

Also would be a good time to get a group together for some epic dungeon fun. Who's in for that over the weekend? We'll hammer out times when we get a group sorted.

I'll be around tonight and Sunday. My buddy should be around as well if we can get something going.

I'll be around for the weekend. I've got two friends who'll probably be down for epic dungeons at some point in there too.

Edwardo

Are there any good guides out there? I just started playing and got my Warlock to level 10 and I'm not exactly sure what to do in terms of abilities.

zorbsie

Are there any good guides out there? I just started playing and got my Warlock to level 10 and I'm not exactly sure what to do in terms of abilities.

I used this to respec my great weapon fighter and it helped a lot. http://mmominds.com/

Good to see folks around for epics this weekend. I should be on tonight probably around 9:30ish (EST) and off and on all weekend. You guys want to hook up tonight for a run or two?

Really need to do some epic T2 with guild as PUGs are starting to annoy me.

Just done epic spider dungeon again and had a cleric thinking they can solo it and running ahead. Everyone kept dying.
Got to end boss and being the control wizard I was being swamped by adds whilst trying to push them off the edge (boss uses adds to heal) Kept dying as tank couldn't get aggro and cleric looked after themself.

BTM

Kind of want to start a new class either tank or cleric this weekend since it's 2x. Kind of getting tired of my Hunter Ranger.

Leyasu

Banned

Nice!

I downloaded this this week after reading the impressions on here. Gotta say, it's pretty good. I'm only lvl 10, but if any other low level players want to add me for questing together, that would be nice. I am a control wizard by the way.

GT: Van Winkel x

Leyasu

Banned
Went up 6 levels in a couple of hours earlier. I think I'll get back on this when the kids go to bed.... Its quite addictive.

zorbsie

Started a new character tonight and could use another invite to the guild.

Furiosa@Ghost241887

I'll add it later today when I hop on.

Nice!

I downloaded this this week after reading the impressions on here. Gotta say, it's pretty good. I'm only lvl 10, but if any other low level players want to add me for questing together, that would be nice. I am a control wizard by the way.

GT: Van Winkel x
Let me know your character name and I can add you to the GAF guild if you like.

Last night was good fun. Wish I could stay up later and do another dungeon with you guys. bbb is a totally valid reason to kick someone, just saying.

Leyasu

Banned
I'll add it later today when I hop on.

Let me know your character name and I can add you to the GAF guild if you like.

Last night was good fun. Wish I could stay up later and do another dungeon with you guys. bbb is a totally valid reason to kick someone, just saying.

My characters name is just plain old "Aidan"

Also, I'm now level 18 and where is the best place to go for missions? the tower or the enclave?

Iceman829

I'll be leveling my alts tonight. If anyone wants to team up just shoot me a message. 48 cleric, 20 control wizard and currently leveling up my hunter ranger that is just about 19.

Iceman829

What kind of loot distribution do most people play with?

Where blues are the only items you need to dice roll on. All greens are autodistributed amongst everyone. It makes dungeon runs or xp parties more enjoyable. Those pop up boxes get annoying in the middle of battles.

Top Bottom