• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Ball TV Series Announced: Dragon Ball Super

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootCause

uT6Clbx.png

hmE09pU.png

Neither the Vegeta nor Goku hair wanted to work, so I tried Trunks:

TSAzMtH.png

Don't worry, you don't have to use it :p
Dood! That's legit. :D Thanks!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
DBZ-GAF returns

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Do we have an OT? We need an OT.
It's buried in community somewhere. It's mostly dead. But I was thinking of making a DBZ Returns OT (for all the new DBZ material). Not sure if mods would allow it, though.

SolVanderlyn

I'd say do it. With a new movie coming out then an entirely new anime it's time
I'm on it. Expect it soon.

Edit: If someone wants to make a banner for it, PM it to me.

SolVanderlyn

Make sure to PM a mod just in case.
My bad, I just posted it... oops! Well, I suppose the worst that can happen is that it gets shut down. It is a new series though, right? It's a good way to funnel all of this DBZ discussion without relegating it a thread about a series that ended 18 years ago, right? We should be good... right?

I should have PM'd a mod

Toriyama never wrote anything as bad as the Para Para brothers or that time that Goku fell into a random dimension with game playing mole shapeshifters while in the middle of a completely unrelated arc or the time one of those shapeshifters turned into pliers so Old Kai could ask kid Goku to drop his pants and stick his ass out while they pulled his tail back out

DBGT was not all that one scene with Vegeta's mustache and SSJ4; the other 95% of it was absolutely terrible and unoriginal in every way

Merc_

Toriyama never wrote anything as bad as the Para Para brothers or that time that Goku fell into a random dimension with game playing mole shapeshifters while in the middle of a completely unrelated arc or the time one of those shapeshifters turned into pliers so Old Kai could ask kid Goku to drop his pants and stick his ass out while they pulled his tail back out

DBGT was not all that one scene with Vegeta's mustache and SSJ4; the other 95% of it was absolutely terrible and unoriginal in every way

I can only think that the people making that claim haven't seen GT in a long time. Even if you don't like BoG, it's no where near as insanely terrible as GT.

Joni

It was the glorious time of watching the show every afternoon until the end of the Frieza saga, when they looped back to the beginning of the Saiyan Saga and repeated everything again until they got to the Cell Saga. Then repeated everything from Saiyan to Cell twice without ever going to Buu before showing GT. I don't want to be 12 and watching DBZ again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom