• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Ball TV Series Announced: Dragon Ball Super

Status
Not open for further replies.
OO, I'd love one.
You can move my avatar down to fit the hair.

F5HP0vp.jpg

HardRojo

Just Goku hair?

Pfft.

Quote this or PM me and tell me what hair you want.

TGeHQnQ.png

Barber: What do you need today sir?
Me: I'm gonna wreck Frieza's shit in this movie.
Barber: Say no more!
Vegeta

I don't know how it'd work with my avatar though lol.

Edit: Maybe the Dragon Balls! 2 and 4 would be nice!

Sandfox

Battle of Gods was a movie and all signs point to Fox being the reason it took so long to come out here, Battle of Z came out a year after BoG's Japanese release and if it weren't for Fox we likely would have gotten BoG before BoZ. Yo Son Goku never came out in the west because it was made for Jump Tour.
BoG was a massive hit for Funi and they got the rights for DBZ movies from Fox so they could get RF out quicker. They are probably also looking to try and get DBS out as quick as possible too as it will be a huge money maker. Toei and Shueisha are also probably very aware that DBZ is big in the west again and it would be beneficial for them to have it release in the west quickly after it starts in Japan.
There is little doubt in my mind that DBS will start in America specifically not long after it does in Japan. If not simultaneously then probably after about 10 or so episodes.
I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about Kai returning in the west.

Vegeta to become the new ultimate jobber, although it's not like he got his dues in Z either, but still.

If we're not counting Gohan. he's gonna job on a whole new level

Barber: What do you need today sir?
Me: I'm gonna wreck Frieza's shit in this movie.
Barber: Say no more!
Vegeta

I don't know how it'd work with my avatar though lol.

Edit: Maybe the Dragon Balls! 2 and 4 would be nice!

WuXdrqU.png

I can do the Dragon Balls as well or instead if you want still

It would be amazing if someone does with DBSuper what [as]/Toonami did with Space Dandy. Dubbed simulcast brehs.

Think you could make this work with my av?

I need to know who you want!

Vegeta please!

Doesn't have to fit the frame.

RNW8pPa.png

Hoping for an english dub soon after the release in Japan. Dragon Ball is the one anime for me where the english voices fit the characters more so than the japanese.

Praying for a Bruce Faulconer soundtrack for the english dub. Kai isn't the same without it!

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about Kai returning in the west.

It's especially weird since Kai did well in the west and the Buu arc of Kai was apparently originally intended just for the west. Maybe they'll just release the Buu arc on DVD and BluRay right before DBS airs in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom