• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

I got two 26ers of Bombay Sapphire and a 24 of beer for Christmas. I think I'm supposed to get drunk soon. It's been several months.

I've just been drinking the beer socially, and have about 16 left.

You want to hear something weird? This chick I met in October thinks I would be better fit for New York. So I had a chat with my dad about saving some cash and moving out there to get more acquainted with the literary and art scene. I haven't spoken to anyone else about this.

Then one of my best friends calls me a few minutes to tell me she had a dream that I moved to New York without telling anyone.

new york is cool and all but when it's 10 degrees + windchill and you can't find a good taco you start wishing you were back west

Other assorted dating pre-requisites: 21+ years life experience, fashionable, in-shape, ability to enjoy a burrito, close knit family, strong wifi signal, medium to large ass.

+ daddy issues and basically my list as well

hoggert

You ever try those taco places I mentioned in last thread? Taco truck off Christopher called el jalapeño and some place near union square on 12th I think. Not the overpriced yuppie shithole on the corner. One around the corner next to chipotle and across the street from the old num pang spot.

Also ny sucks. I've been here for 30 years and holy shit all the women everywhere are super attractive

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
All time number and one and number two cheeses
Oaxaca
Havarti

Not to say them creme crime fancies are bad but let's get real about cheese here.

hoggert

Idk what my favorite cheeses are. But you can never go wrong with a decent cheddar from Vermont, Wisconsin or Ireland. Just had some Gorgonzola after dinner tonight and was thinking about arranging a wine and cheese party this weekend. Case of cheap red and shit loads of cheese lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Me and my girlfriend saw some cute boobies today

We were at a stoplight and it was raining g and some girl at the crosswalk had a white tank top and no bra and was exhibiting the power.

J. Bravo

Other assorted dating pre-requisites: 21+ years life experience, fashionable, in-shape, ability to enjoy a burrito, close knit family, strong wifi signal, medium to large ass.
Literally this is my girlfriend lol. She's not 21 until June though. She also likes to read, and is very passionate about nursing for all the right reasons. And she loves me. So that's my list. Haha.

Valhelm

contribute something
Literally this is my girlfriend lol. She's not 21 until June though. She also likes to read, and is very passionate about nursing for all the right reasons. And she loves me. So that's my list. Haha.

I broke up with a long-term girlfriend back in the summer. Rather, she broke up with me. It's only now hitting me, though. I was super depressed for the past week, but alcohol helps.

I'm seeing another girl now, but she's nowhere near the same. I'm really worried I'll never meet a girl as great as my ex.

Kwixotik

All time number and one and number two cheeses
Oaxaca
Havarti

Not to say them creme crime fancies are bad but let's get real about cheese here.

Dude, you ever make a grilled cheese with muenster? It's good. Havarti probly would be too.

I just got some manchego. Never heard of oaxaca. There should be a cheese OT.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That guy likes deadpool
That band sounds like muse

Wool

Dude, you ever make a grilled cheese with muenster? It's good. Havarti probly would be too.

I just got some manchego. Never heard of oaxaca. There should be a cheese OT.

I like the texture of muenster a lot, especially when it's melted, but it is practically flavorless imo. Gotta have something else in there

Salsa

man chile is totes done

I knew the cancelled trip would dim that flame but shit. we barely talking

really liked her too

oh well im gonna drink tomorrow

Get'sMad

you guys ever like accidentally apply an icy hot/pain relief moisturizer all over your face and junk?

because I just did that.

was fresh out of the shower, did my routine towel drying off and reached for/grabbed the wrong bottle of lotion....

this is an experience

you guys ever like accidentally apply an icy hot/pain relief moisturizer all over your face and junk?

because I just did that.

was fresh out of the shower, did my routine towel drying off and reached for/grabbed the wrong bottle of lotion....

this is an experience

No but I did puts a bunch of it on my balls when I was in the army.

hoggert

I gotta stop buying Asus mobos and cooler master cases. The ram slots and mobo screws always are a pain. I prob shouldn't have had some Moscow mules and a bunch of beers too

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yo, just drank a Steel Reserve.
Gonna play some Counter Strike.

^DUDE I'm so deep into rethinking my PC. I'm sick of mulling over every little detail about it.

If I win the $700M Powerball prize pool I hereby promise to donate $500K of that to the official drunkgaf 2016 meet.

Las Vegas, Belize, Monaco, Dubai. The location possibilities are endless. Wish me luck ya'll.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My girlfriend is now officially further than I am in Bloodborne, but she's using the axe like a n00b.

Oh yeah when do they draw the lotto? I wanna buy a ticket.

Salsa

second time in a row where im too drunk (and using a condom) to cum

she even told me to just finish anywhere and I couldnt even make it happen myself

now im in a shitty mood

we had fun tho but moreso her for sure

these posts are way better with my face attached to it now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aw shit I forgot to buy a lotto ticket.
Sitting in my car drinking a cider waiting for my girlfriend to get off work.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I win I want to buy a puch magnum

Minus_Me

If you guys win the lotto you need to pick up one of these mothers.

1972-Mercedes-Benz-600-Kompressor.png

Get'sMad

yeah I guess I'll go ahead and light 2 bucks or whatever on fire tomorrow and buy a ticket and get in on this drunk thread pact.

we could build a commune and distill the finest brown liquors!

Get'sMad

current drunk problems on a Friday night....there's only like 5 YMO songs (and bad ones) on spotify and I don't feel like digging around for one of my old hdds for their discog. youtube it is I guess. I just wanna light a j and listen to naughty boys.

smh

Wool

I got a ticket too.

Lucky don't be a simp, unlike the ex-girlfriends pics. Only MiDnItes aka stylefox aka bambembaklene would simp that hard

Bros don't worry you can still buy lotto tickets tomorrow. The drawing is tomorrow evening.

Only if MiDNiGHTs gets a lead role.

Of course.

yeah I guess I'll go ahead and light 2 bucks or whatever on fire tomorrow and buy a ticket and get in on this drunk thread pact.

we could build a commune and distill the finest brown liquors!

As long as we keep that one gin dude out of the loop I like this idea.

AcridMeat

Banned
How much gets taken away in taxes from that lotto? Maybe I'll buy a ticket tomorrow, but I've gotten this far in life not buying any lotto tickets.

hoggert

if i won the lotto id make a reality show for youtube about FINALFANTASYDOG's life and adventures even if he didn't want me to

Top Bottom