• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

I'm in my room drinking alone, on a Saturday night...nothing to do because no money. I think I will watch an Anne Hathaway rom Com and cry.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have to train a new employee today. 😅

hoggert

snuggles post more drunk threads
gaming needs your help
theres two terrible threads from that guy on the first page you know the guy that makes "if you got in a barfight and the last video game character you played as backs you up how fucked are you?" type of threads every fucking day and is like hi mom my threads popular can i get a career in games journalism now on the facebook
god i need to reinstall greasemonkey and that neogaf+ script
fuck ciroc

I'm in my room drinking alone, on a Saturday night...nothing to do because no money. I think I will watch an Anne Hathaway rom Com and cry.
Super underrated Saturday night if you ask me.

snuggles post more drunk threads
gaming needs your help
theres two terrible threads from that guy on the first page you know the guy that makes "if you got in a barfight and the last video game character you played as backs you up how fucked are you?" type of threads every fucking day and is like hi mom my threads popular can i get a career in games journalism now on the facebook
god i need to reinstall greasemonkey and that neogaf+ script
fuck ciroc
LOL

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm developing an exhaustive list of Dos and Donts for the household butter.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm knocking back some good old Jack while listening to emo music from the last decade. It's awesome. Tonight is awesome. I'm awesome.

JVIDICAN

What's so hard about getting sushi? Hope you got it.
I was drunk and couldn't drive lol. I did purchase $100 of home sushi making supplies on amazon which I thankfully was able to cancel today before it went through.. 😅 one day.. But last night was not it.

Minus_Me

I was drunk and couldn't drive lol. I did purchase $100 of home sushi making supplies on amazon which I thankfully was able to cancel today before it went through.. 😅 one day.. But last night was not it.

That's amazing lol

Ya ciroc isn't great.

hoggert

sobieski my friend

the truth in vodka

google image search produced bruce willis and blonde with big tits. Ive actually had it before. I think the only stand out vodka I've had recently was Fair. The quinoa one. A little too smooth for my tastes and stupidly expensive thou.
Ya ciroc isn't great.

but Puff daddy said it is. I'm only drinking it because a guest left a bottle of the apple flavored shit in my freezer and I need to clear out space. Diluted with enough OJ and it gets rid of that overfiltered cough syrup tase.

hoggert

lol I had no idea that even existed. At least (?) it's cheap, damage to the brand (lol) aside.The only decent flavoured vodka I've ever had is Fair's Coffee. I was at place on the uws and my card killed their reader so I had time to kill and a friendly Fair rep there doing a tasting. It was surprisingly kinda good.

So apparently all the kids are drinking E and j Apple mixed with Arizona apple tea these days. I kinda want to try it.

Salsa

drinkin beers and goin to punta del este for 10 days tomorrow

568eff6253c23.jpg

finally mannnn

Get'sMad

Friend just woke me up with a text about Bowie

I'm crying

fuck

I'll be listening to station to station on a loop this week.

Salsa

UwPWj90.jpg

no one ever got what this was in 10 years

crying like a baby and can't sleep. supposed to leave in 3 hours

god fucking dammit man I never saw him live

Minus_Me

Waiting for some information and decided to go watch the new Star Wars.

Didn't really enjoy it surprisingly. Ah well

Played some bowie in the office today, shitty loss.

Wool

I tried to get peach.cool so I could chat w/ my drunkbros all day, but it's for iOS only.

edit: I like David Bowie, but idk if I have anything substantial to say about him on my facebook that hasn't already been said by someone else. Will people think I don't listen to Bowie if I don't make a status about it? Social media is like a full time job.

Get'sMad

had to delay the start of my whole few weeks off booze thing tonight to drink and just listen to Bowie

breaking out all my vinyl of his and playing them as loudly as possible

like this is the first famous persons death I've actually physically shed tears over 😢

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
got hella drunk playing CS now i gotta buy groceries for dinner before my girlfriend gets home

Meesh

Finished my whisky and dipping into mah mead :)

Just wanted to say fuck the world for not recognising Bowie earlier in his career, and bless you Bowie for giving us what you did. Peace foreves .

Obviously drunk... that whiskey was cheap shit... my mead is actually an apple cyser... next time I post it'll be from the heights of heavenly mount Lagavulin! By Crom I swear it.

Anyways, drunk out. :)

Top Bottom