• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Chili in the slowcooker
Drinking beers and watching Bloodborne be played

RiverBed

Banned
Dude, it's, like, all these games and movies see human behavior and cater to it rather than push the sensory envelope higher.
I really hate it when no 'damns are given'. It feels like a failure of existence.

P.S. yes, I fucking use punctuation properly! But don't let this stab through the point presented- which is the whole point!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I feel like I've spent the past few years living every day feeling like I'm on the brink of l annihilation and now, of course when I have something precious to lose, the time has come.

i totally lashed out at a girl who is one of my best friends and accused her of loving me (in the romantic sense - true, btw) while she was dating one of my other best friends. not my best move. now they both are v. v. mad at me and they just went to paris for the next semester, so that was my last encounter with them for a couple months.

sometimes i think i'm a bad person, but then realize i'm actually just very amoral. whatever. bought a medium format camera and just gonna focus on photography.

no, i know i'm not a bad person, that's me being self depreciating, but there's something in me that sometimes, every once in a while, once or twice a year, turns me in to a deeply emotionally violent and hateful person, and that's probably not a good thing

AND that fucking french girl bailed on me twice in a row. like, i guess i've heard she has some background shit going on in her life rn. but you can at least text a dude back. granted, i hear she still digs me but if she wasn't so decently hot and goddamn convenient then i would walk away and never look back.

which is about as empty a statement as i can make tbh

J. Bravo

^ If you need to chat about this hit up my pm.

15 minutes from all of us becoming party bros. I'm winning it all tonight.

hopefully no one wins so i can volunteer to work on saturday morning. we will be insanely fucking batshit balls to the wall people crammed in the store tighter than a nuns yahoo. today was bad enough, lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Trained new guy #2 today
Drinking a beer now

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
One shoulder is so careless and cool though. It just my bag, whatever. Kinda like sitting in a chair sideaways.

Minus_Me

I like totally made carnitas tacos from scratch today. What an accomplishment. I've been cooking more and I'm finally getting the hang of making stuff that isn't horrible.

(got a slow cooker as a gift)

i make one hell of a Manhattan as well.

Valhelm

contribute something
I'm dating someone but I really miss my ex. This new girl is fun and really innocent but she's not as attractive or as interesting as the last girl I was with.

I don't think I would take my ex back if she wanted to. But cutting off all contact with her would probably make me depressed.

Two with the boys in case one of them did something dumb and you need to run. One with girls around.

One shoulder is so careless and cool though. It just my bag, whatever. Kinda like sitting in a chair sideaways.
I was always a high and tight two shoulder kind of guy.

One shoulder looked fly in films but nobody I knew was ever able to fully replicate the effortlessness of it. Instead it just looked sloppy.

I'm dating someone but I really miss my ex. This new girl is fun and really innocent but she's not as attractive or as interesting as the last girl I was with.

I don't think I would take my ex back if she wanted to. But cutting off all contact with her would probably make me depressed.

The thing is when you cut off contact the depression goes away after a while, while keeping her around does just that - keeps her around.

Currently waiting for an edible to kick in.

Wool

I like totally made carnitas tacos from scratch today. What an accomplishment. I've been cooking more and I'm finally getting the hang of making stuff that isn't horrible.

(got a slow cooker as a gift)

i make one hell of a Manhattan as well.

Cooking is fun.

I just bought a whole beer making setup online. It sounds kind of complicated, but stupider people than me have probably done it.

Tabby

It doesn't sound like you're completely over your ex completely. You need to cut contact with her, it's gonna suck but it needs to be done.

I ket my flatmate have the TV remote. I'm on my second jydas and have a stelka Artois ready. And I'm glad I'm either drunk or inebriated, not sure what the diff is or if there is grades because I rather jill neurones wth alcohol than by watching this TV show. Fuck I haven't watched TV for so long in maybe Yeats. Probably before I had ibtenet . but so be it for having her hapoy.q

I guess this breaks my 3 months sober streak. Probably I will have a major headache tomorrow but at least I won't be saying " I need to get drunk" all the time. One hangocer from time to time is good to remind me why I should drink in moderation. It's good bad I am not plating destiny anymore, playing dunk was aeosme. But not drunk enough to fuxk mh persona 4 golden sace.

OK, that's as far as I can go. One more and I will be in puking levels. Also they are talking about falsetto in the programming (must be an x factor knock off) and it depresses me that I lost mine after having throat surgery.

Now I remember why I don't drink: after the inebriation comes the self awareness period. The darkest hour :(

Tabby

OK, that's as far as I can go. One more and I will be in puking levels. Also they are talking about falsetto in the programming (must be an x factor knock off) and it depresses me that I lost mine after having throat surgery.

Now I remember why I don't drink: after the inebriation comes the self awareness period. The darkest hour :(
That's what we always say! We feel like shit after drinking but we still end up drinking again.

I love reading your guys' posts all the time, but I never have anything to contribute until I'm drunk, haha. Hope y'alls night's are going well!

RiverBed

Banned
WAIT, WAIT! I think I can do something. Let's give it a go:

I can answer any profound question CLEARLY. Ask me about Space or Evolution or the Meaning of life.

Lets test this. Hold my beer while I get a question.

That's what we always say! We feel like shit after drinking but we still end up drinking again.

I believe it will be a good deal of time before I do this again, since September was the last one. Had a nasty scare in the middle of the night when my stomach was at it worst and my mouth had dried completely.

Worst part is that I left all the trash in the table to remind myself the next day, my flatmate seeing me drunk for the first time and being too verbose (yet oddly happy talking instead of my usual depressive rants). But even with alcohol my insomnia keeps acting, so it will be best if I keep myself to water for some months.I should not get drunk in the context of "it's been a godawful two weeks and I deserve to artificially feel happy for a few hours".

no stay up longer AppleSeason

we can smoke a J and listen to Prince - Lovesexy

It's the morning for me already, having coffee and toasts. Also I left some pretty nice gems on FB and IM about how everybody should be bisexual or pansexual or my love / hate relationship with my breasts, yet this time I did not say "being a chick with a dick is great and I love my cock". Now's the time to change the bandages, prepare a shot (intramuscular), fix my eyebrows and clean until I leave to have a lunch with vegan friends.

I've never posted in the drunk threads, but I'm drunk af right now. Hi.

Edit: Drinking some weird chocolate milk + almond abstract + vodka combo I came up with while trying to get rid of a bunch of free vodka samples I got from work. It's delicious.

Get'sMad

It's the morning for me already, having coffee and toasts. Also I left some pretty nice gems on FB and IM about how everybody should be bisexual or pansexual or my love / hate relationship with my breasts, yet this time I did not say "being a chick with a dick is great and I love my cock". Now's the time to change the bandages, prepare a shot (intramuscular), fix my eyebrows and clean until I leave to have a lunch with vegan friends.

:D

Top Bottom