• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

I asked my BevMo sales rep which wine paired best with staying at home and playing The Witcher on a Friday night and he killed it with the Cabby Sauv rec.

Those dudes really do know everything.

I asked my BevMo sales rep which wine paired best with staying at home and playing The Witcher on a Friday night and he killed it with the Cabby Sauv rec.

Those dudes really do know everything.

Honestly, the rep probably had no idea what you were talking about and just suggested whatever wine that had stock that needed to be sold most. It's a common practice in retail, pimp out whatever is stacking up in the inventory.

Honestly, the rep probably had no idea what you were talking about and just suggested whatever wine that had stock that needed to be sold most. It's a common practice in retail, pimp out whatever is stacking up in the inventory.

Truth. Source: I work in alcohol distribution. Not necessarily what needed to be sold, but what would make $$$.

hoggert

instead of drinking a shit ton last night like usual instead i gorged myself on food: spinach frittata and a light salad followed by an order of wings followed by two slices of pizza. idk what happened, i didn't even smoke or anything. now it's 5am my girlfriend is snoring like crazy and i have a stomach ache lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG I have dragons dogma sitting on my PC but haven't played it yet.

I also just ate half a sandwich which was the first thing I've eaten today and it was glorious.

If it was Total Wine it would have been a legit suggestion. Those peeps know their wine.

GhostBed

i'm sad and drinking beer and have concluded that the only cure to my sadness is drinking more, getting taco bell, and watching more anime

Holy fuck this is ths first time ive been like reallly drunk in like weeks...

makin all the fistakes

3 parties liked about being a dj and made out with some girl just to do it hahahahaha but lied that it was fro m y friends benifit

Boke1879

Holy fuck this is ths first time ive been like reallly drunk in like weeks...

makin all the fistakes

3 parties liked about being a dj and made out with some girl just to do it hahahahaha but lied that it was fro m y friends benifit

No clue what the fuck you just said but YASSSSSSS

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got it today.
Ok. So I played an hour and got out of the tutorial area. I climbed on the chimera and the dragon. Game is weird but pretty metal.

I keep pressing the dark souls controls.

Yaaaas. Drinking sailor jerry and the bottle is almost gone. I've never hated a brand and yet loved a product so much since I last ate McDonald's. 92 proof and a fifth done. A bowl waiting when the wife goes to bed.

I've been singing queen bitch all goddamn day.

https://youtu.be/nbDbQc3QdXU

Get'sMad

may or may not of had a lot of vodka sodas while out tonight and now just smoked a bowl when I got home

spinning some t rex now!

vTFLuNMm.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So are we gonna have a key party for our pawns or what?

By overboard I mean I am going to actually touch my steam library perhaps.

Remember when Drunk gaf played games? Didnt we play CS go together once or twice? Or TF2 or something?
Yeah dude we had a number of good nights playing both. Definitely need to get everyone online together again soon.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Typing from a PC is weird when u spend most ur time interneting from phone.

My wonderful and amazing gf peaced early and I got drunk with some randoms then got some beers to go and drank some of them in a spirit walk through massive amounts of snow and the 10 degree weather. Now I'm back inside and feeling my toes again.

No clue what the fuck you just said but YASSSSSSS

Bwahaha was a crazy saturday. Had a English Japanese mixer thing, made a super strong tequilla ginger mix about 40% Tequilla, 40% Gingerale, 20% Cider/Energy Drink for me to squirt into peoples mouths between parties. all the cute girls at the first dinner party left instead of going to the party party second party, the girls that were left I already knew. Got called by ladies 10 years older than me to drink, left the party party for that, one lady said she wanted to go to my home... but her wedding ring is kinda big so.... went back to the party party after making an exuse about needing to dj.

woke up sunday and went home...

girl I blew off keeps asking if I want to drink... keep saying no. Got a message at 4am saying she wants to come over an "play" is the decent Japanese to English. Keep trying to get rid of her, but her sister is always over here hanging out so... its hard to lose this one. and she seems super horny now.....

eh why not.

I just want to sit back and drink shikuasa while playing video games like a normal guy...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Went out for one last smoke and a cop rolled up and said he had to run my shit because I was outside this time of night

Didn't get arrested which was cool

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
has anyone seen anomalisa and can we talk about anomalisa

I backed it on kickstarter but im now betting theyre gonna give the codes out like after its out of theaters or something. It looks pretty good. I'll go see it at some point. It took a real long time to come out, I'm glad people are happy with it.
I tried to find your pawn but she wasn't in the database. Perhaps you haven't touched the rift stone yet.

Just touched teh stone today.

Top Bottom