• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Salsa

got back

3gaqU8l.jpg

this cave was a bar

Wool

What I want, where I want, how I want, how long I want, when I want. And I get to dress her up however I want. It's awesome.

What day was your birthday? Mine was on Saturday! 25 years old. Surprised I've made it this long tbh

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's wools birthday?! 😍🎂

neorej

ERMYGERD!
What day was your birthday? Mine was on Saturday! 25 years old. Surprised I've made it this long tbh

The 11th! Happy b-day!

Seems unfair that you have to wait for your bday to do that.

Happy bday wool.

Having a bloody ceaser for you.

Nah, we're very open in our sexuality, she knows what I like, I know what she likes and we tend to each other's likes every time. But on my birthday, her needs and desires become non-existent and it's all about me, vice versa on her birthday.

Minus_Me

The 11th! Happy b-day!

Nah, we're very open in our sexuality, she knows what I like, I know what she likes and we tend to each other's likes every time. But on my birthday, her needs and desires become non-existent and it's all about me, vice versa on her birthday.

ah gotcha.

Salsa

Where was this? Temecula, CA by chance?

punta del este in uruguay

went to this girl's place yesterday again and she asked me to make it a once a week no strings thing and that's cool

kinda have the same deal going with the other chick from NYE but I think she wants to date morelike

dont want anythin serious with either tbh (and they're both kinda selfish in bed) but fuck it I deserve the steady foolingaround after lastyear

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ok so the witness comes out next week

drinking that alcoholic root beer

Salsa

ok so the witness comes out next week

drinking that alcoholic root beer

fffuuuck that's true

im goin to valizas till monday tomorrow. p.cool place too, not sure about cave bars

missing a pretty big party on friday with a girl I do really like tho for bein there but oh well

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
draagons dogma is cool as hell chic

i gave the hydras head to the city

hoggert

Every day is the same dream 😐😕😐😕😐😕😐😕😋😕😋😕😋😕😋😕😐😕😋😐😋😐

Get'sMad

got hella stoned and brought in a flask for the revenant

man if not for the dope cinematography/tom hardy and the bear scene whole movie was :/

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking about buying a vape pen for oils. The Lynx Hypnos looks baller as hell.

Every day is the same dream ��������������������������������������������

Are you saying the dream is always the same?*

*Risky Business (1983)

Every weekend I'm drunk and near shitfaced.... Now I'm here with y'all. I've been lurking for a while now and I feel like:

"Cups of the Rosé
Bitches in my old phone
I should call one and go home
I’ve been in this club too long
The woman that I would try
Is happy with a good guy"

I need to stop listening to Drake :p

MattyG

Banned
Welp, just told one of my best friends roommates that I'm in love with her roommate. Sooooooo that sucks. Apparently she sjust looking for a fuckbuddy.

I could be that. And more. And now my bed smells like her. God.dam.it. I've been trying to deal with this for 5 months and I just can't anymoe. She won't date anyone because her last bf was a fuckboy. I'm not zak. Ive proven that ti uou BY ACTING LIKE YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND EVERY DAY JESUS CRHISTCome th e fuck on.

At least stop being flirty and adorable and beautiful if you aren't going to be interested. Fuck.

Literally, there's no one on earth I he more right now than this zak fucker. He's going to college to fucking cut down trees. You don't need to go to school to be a logger you CUNT. JUST CUT THAT SHIT DOWN.

Is it dope or depressing that when the bar below me pours the wrong cocktail/beer they call me to come down and drink it? I'm going with dope.

Yo Matty you need to bail out of that situation above ASAP, brother.

Stop talking/communicating/seeing her. Remove yourself entirely. Once you do that she'll come crying back to you and before you know it you'll have either found yourself a new girl or you'll be with her. WIN WIN.

Also, never simp bro that's drunkthread101.

MattyG

Banned
Yo Matty you need to bail out of that situation above ASAP, brother.

Stop talking/communicating/seeing her. Remove yourself entirely. Once you do that she'll come crying back to you and before you know it you'll have either found yourself a new girl or you'll be with her. WIN WIN.

Also, never simp bro that's drunkthread101.
I can't completely cut tries without looking like an ass though. We live 50 feet apart, we eat almost every meal together, we have classes together constantly. If I just don't talk to her, that will make me look like an over dramatic prick. So what, fo I just start acting distant around her? I'm not trying to be a simp, and I probably sound like a fucking idiot, but I do love this girl. It took me a while to admit it, but I fucked up, got too close and now I'm fucked.

And not even in the good way.

Actually, now that I think about it I may not be 100% on what simp ing is. Please elaborate.

I can't completely cut tries without looking like an ass though. We live 50 feet apart, we eat almost every meal together, we have classes together constantly. If I just don't talk to her, that will make me look like an over dramatic prick. So what, fo I just start acting distant around her? I'm not trying to be a simp, and I probably sound like a fucking idiot, but I do love this girl. It took me a while to admit it, but I fucked up, got too close and now I'm fucked.

And not even in the good way.

Actually, now that I think about it I may not be 100% on what simp ing is. Please elaborate.
You DO need to act like an ass around her though. That's your problem.

You said yourself, you eat together everyday, you have class together, etc. Where's the urgency on her part to look at you as anything other than a friend? You're consistent. She knows you're never going to bail. That's why you force her hand. Bail out and start seeking girls elsewhere. It's only when you remove yourself from the equation that she actually realizes you'd make a great partner. And if she never does, fuck it, you'll find someone else.

hoggert

out of liquor so going out soon, i'll snap some shots. its 20+ inches where im at the moment, hopefully one of the stores around here will be open

Top Bottom