• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Makai

He's so fucking bad. A complete disgrace to this forum and everyone who reads it. Women recoil in disgust when they gaze at him. He doesn't even really DRINK! He's lying! He is not drunk right now.

I'm talking about Donald Trump.

AcridMeat

Banned
just finished off some mcdonalds fries i havent eaten here in like a dcade!!?!!

saw friend i havent seen in 2 years whatanight.

didnt pay for a drink :OO

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
B4QDrMv.jpg

👆🏽 👀😎

J. Bravo

Why am I caucusing. I'm hungry af and it doesn't really matter since I'm already registered. So many more people for bernie than hrc like what's the point. Lemme go eat

ThisGuy

I swear these waiters be fucking my life up.

I order a margarita and they put way too many shots in it.

I love the waiters. They be hooking me up. But damn I didn't want to make an ass of myself tonight. :(

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
My friend had this thing that was basically a beer enhancer. His boss gave it to him and apparently it is Korean in origin. Anyways you're just supposed to pour it in your beer to increase the alcohol content. It's pretty crazy, cause you can add a lot and it doesnt change the taste of the beer that much at all, but you get suuuper fucked up. I wanna know where I can get it now.

Minus_Me

Devils in the details.

At my cottage enjoying a really nice wintery scene with a giant pot full of mulled wine. Gonna go shoot some skeet a little later and teach my gf how to shoot. Place is a total mess though, need to spruce it up.

Minus_Me

I have such a nice experience to convey and everyone should try it out.

1. Wear a fabulous three piece suit
2. Have your SO wear a very nice cocktail dress/suit
3. Open a bottle of champagne
4. Put this compilation on Billie Holiday
5. Dance intimately with each other.

mozfan12

Banned
Thank the heavens for Carlos Rossi Sangria, 4 bucks and I'm gone. Only three more days of work left and I'm back on the unemployment line. Gotta save them dollars. Fuck me life.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I want to start trolling restaurant reviews

I tried doing this once and wrote like 5 paragraphs about how terrible Burger King is, but then Yelp fucked up and lost my review before it was posted. I just gave up after that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
no no i want to show up and clown on herbs like craig who complain about the potsticker sauce.

Get'sMad

Thank the heavens for Carlos Rossi Sangria, 4 bucks and I'm gone. Only three more days of work left and I'm back on the unemployment line. Gotta save them dollars. Fuck me life.

holy shit I havent thought about Rossi in forever....used to get a jug in college all the time and get wasted on the cheap with pals.

also welcome to the unemployment club! you can listen to hella Moz and drink all the Rossi until the days all start to blend together!

Minus_Me

Instead of going to work today, I stayed up north and put together a still with my neighbour who lives 3km down the road. This is a terrible idea!

Meesh

Instead of going to work today, I stayed up north and put together a still with my neighbour who lives 3km down the road. This is a terrible idea!
Good on ya bro!! I lost my still in a "discussion" with my...wife? Anyways cheers.

Also this just in, I'm pissd on cheap Albertan wiskey and homemade pina-colada mead.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
taking my gf-gf (gluten-free girlfriend) to her cousins funeral 😶

J. Bravo

Well that sucks jtwo. RIP :(

In happy girlfriend news, I was just informed how excited she is to have a lot of sex while we're in Chicago.

so i'm sick of drinking beer all the time. i bought a bottle of jaegermeister...really didn't know what else to buy. it smells like medicine to me and just waay too sickning. never buying this shite again. already got a sore head and feel miserable. if this is me drunk then i dont wanna know what i'l feel like in the morning.

Minus_Me

so i'm sick of drinking beer all the time. i bought a bottle of jaegermeister...really didn't know what else to buy. it smells like medicine to me and just waay too sickning. never buying this shite again. already got a sore head and feel miserable. if this is me drunk then i dont wanna know what i'l feel like in the morning.

Probably should have sprung for a bottle of whisky or vodka lol

Jaeger is terrible to sip for any lenght of time.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick

Ewwww

Buy a half pint of Absolute next time

Top Bottom