• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Get'sMad

so i'm sick of drinking beer all the time. i bought a bottle of jaegermeister...really didn't know what else to buy. it smells like medicine to me and just waay too sickning. never buying this shite again. already got a sore head and feel miserable. if this is me drunk then i dont wanna know what i'l feel like in the morning.

vodka + soda water + a splash of juice of your choice and you'll be golden my friend.

Piggus

I'm having some of that Sailor Jerry's knockoff rum with some Coke knock-off (Pepsi), and I feel good, despite the lack of authenticity of mah drank.

jb1234

Drinking an espresso stout. Again. I love this shit. I don't care that it's making me fat.

(Just realized I posted basically the same thing a few days ago but don't recall doing it. What's that say about me?)

mozfan12

Banned
Gonn be jamming to Animal Collective all fucking night long. Saw them in concert and it was too fucking gooooooooooooddddd. Got home and bought some Southern Comfort and I'm feeling ok. One question, did you see the words?

Minus_Me

Pulled a Ferris today. I feel like I'm barely working anymore lately. Went and eat some Portuguese chicken and ducked into a bar. I'm the only one hear! its lunch! Drink!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
listening to florence at work 😍😍😍😍😍😍

hoggert

First time drinking in a while. Feels good 👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
When I was playing X-Com I would always end up permanently benching my most favorite troopers just so they wouldn't die.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dang lol I almost fainted last night D U E T O D R I N K I N G

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
EmYhb2y.jpg

lmao

I H E A R T H E R E I S N O E S C A P E

Minus_Me

Porto all day.

Listening to Wolf Parade while I wait for my stew to finish cooking in the slow cooker.

Opened a nice bottle of Ice Cider. Sweet drinks are on the menu tonight.

I have one last bottle of Ice Wine but its a pretty expensive bottle I was thinking of saving. Probably get to it soon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm just started listening to raury it's alright

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So weird seeing some of you guys in the wild posting outside of this thread

post hellow im from montana :3

post hellow did you know abo ;3

post hellow where is the 47 banan :3

Top Bottom