• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I played like seven hours of uncharted today and it was great but now I'm stuck in that post-gaming binge zombie funk + the usual depression and trying to snap myself out of it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got the zombie funk too 😞

Just did the big action scene and turned it off for the night at the beginning of chapter 12

I don't think I fully appreciated the reality of exam anxiety until today. I knew that people get nervous, but good lord, I had to stop answering questions at one point because my hand was shaking.

mozfan12

Banned
What's going on this thread? Been out for a couple of weeks.

Back on the Carlos Rossi diet. Only diet that's ever worked for me.

AcridMeat

Banned
Never had a problem taking exams. I knew how prepped I was going into it, regardless of how well or poorly that was, and just accepted my fate.

i liked exam days because you could just leave when you were done lol

but yes I understand the anxiety involved, especially if your future is on the line like with the lsat or something

hoggert

rereading reading jojo 5 again for since around 2003-4 is weird, especially since the translation is still a bit iffy
i always remember the part when bruno is eating that slice of pizza strolling around town being mr mafia and being hungry as shit and realizing there is nowhere in my neighborhood that would do a red pizza with a shit ton of vegetables like that and not charge less then 30 bucks
thank god for pizza stones and jim lahey's e-z as fk recipes

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We went to a bar to stave off the cabin fever she's just sitting here watching me drink

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
We went to a bar to stave off the cabin fever she's just sitting here watching me drink

The worst.

How I would feel with my ex in that situation

Wy9uKVj.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The worst.

How I would feel with my ex in that situation

.jpg
I think it's alright. We're having a good time, better than drinking at home. Was gonna hit the arcade first but it's a little far away. Drinking on a racer5 pint and talking about the day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna watch anomalisa finally.
I just searched my gmail and I kickstarted it in September 2012. O.O

Still gonna have to rent it on amazon because the code is iTunes only :|

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously watching the goosebumps movie

Where the fuck are the egg monsters

Clefargle

Hey gus

I'm an American drinking Finnish vodka in the Netherlands and cross fading dank bud. Playing DKCR 3DS and loving it. Also Colling my family and ex making a fool of myself. Woooo Vodka/ganja!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
how do i watch eurovision the 3hour 51 minute stream on youtube is restricted in california

hoggert

vpn or browser fuckery like i did to watch danger 5 before the torrents hit
now that i think about it, maybe pure bootleg youtube streaming? its p much how i watch restricted nfl shit these days when i dont feel like going to a bar

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
How long till we put an ape in VR

^dude that is dope a lot of my n64stuff may be lost to time etc

Still got my gbc

hoggert

i hope to god no one ever finds all my old zelda fan art from the 80s or my ff3/6 characters all named after random nyc rap groups (lol x-cutioners)

Top Bottom