• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Meesh

Dear, dear drink Gaf...

You've made me very inebriated and I thank you, or at least I've done it to myself and I enjoy blaming you.

Either way, I'm sure it'll be a merry eve of cheap Canadian whisky and... Wtf... I've got Shin Chan on!? Lol

God bless you merry Gaffers and your stories of mirth and mayhem.

Edit: what's weird is while Shin Chans on tv, Bob Dylan is blaring on my Bose.

hoggert

this guy is the alt of that mod that worked on turok right
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=588515
i dont want to actual say his name and summon him here again (im cool with african americans but african candian americans are like that fucking thing in the neverending story that eats rocks and rolls up on his rock tricycle decent dudes but scary as fuck holy shit)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
is it?

i wuz just thinking about that turok game earlier

im bored in general
like generally bored

Meesh

is it?

i wuz just thinking about that turok game earlier

im bored in general
like generally bored

Turok... good shit.

I wish I could go back in time and enjoy it fuller. All I can do is hope there's a great sequel I can enjoy with my kids..

youth, where are you?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im gonna turn on the videogames and pretend to be happy

Get'sMad

I remember being hella hyped for Turok and hating the shit out of it

the fog!

reading through the wiki of the og and I saw this which I didn't remember "Players may also gain health points by shooting deer or non-threatening wildlife"

I think I hate this game even more now

Get'sMad

as a person who thinks Turok is garbage has anyone made a legit good game featuring dinosaurs yet?

seems like its an untapped area in games......

hoggert

well, i liked the dino crisis demo when i was in high school so dino crisis?
tekken has dinosaurs too and its the boss
chrono trigger was sweet too

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Lady Dynamite is the shit. One of the better Netflix shows.

Currently listening to moody 4AD jams and staring at the ceiling, and sipping vodka of course

I've been having puking problems lately. I keep puking spontaneously. There's no buildup to my pukes. They just come out and it sucks. I have no qualms with puking but I really hate it when it happens because I get no control of it like usual pukes -_-'

Before I can tell when I'm about to puke:

My mouth starts having more than normal moisture
My stomach builds up
I get the burps

I then go to the bathroom and puke. But lately it's just me talking with my friends and family and then...... PUUUUUUKE -_-'

Continue on DrunkGAF ^_^

Meesh

I've been having puking problems lately. I keep puking spontaneously. There's no buildup to my pukes. They just come out and it sucks. I have no qualms with puking but I really hate it when it happens because I get no control of it like usual pukes -_-'

My stomach builds up
I get the burps

I then go to the bathroom and puke. But lately it's just me talking with my friends and family and then...... PUUUUUUKE -_-'

Continue on DrunkGAF ^_^
Holy. First time hearing of spontaneous pukes! You oughtta talk to yer doctor about that, sounds serious...
....not to mention potentially embarrassing :(

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

My stomach builds up
I get the burps

Continue on DrunkGAF ^_^

You're going to die.

Holy. First time hearing of spontaneous pukes! You oughtta talk to yer doctor about that, sounds serious...
....not to mention potentially embarrassing :(

You're going to die.

Dr. Snuggles says I'm going to die ;_;

It's definitely something I should talk to a doctor with. My drunkeness hasn't been normal either. I got drunk alot quicker and now I don't and I haven't been binging or drinking more than my earlier 20s.

Yes it is embarassing :'(

Get'sMad

I have a bottle of bulleit rye, a big rib eye steak some asparagus and portobello mushrooms

just fired up the charcoals and got the new classixx album blaring on the speakers

I am wearing sunglasses

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a goldmine beer (the 3.49 six pacs) here at my pc desk

long day at work and i didnt eat much lunch so i was silent and brooding in the car on the way home

but got home and my gf got me a pizza by the slice and some crappy beer to suckle on while she plays dark souls downstairs

we went out last night and it was nice to get home fed and not have to do anything but chill out

not sure what ill do tbh i kinda just want to sit and space

i always intend on doing something like painting or playing a game or researching various interests but a lot of times i just up kinda... sitting..

i always intend on doing something like painting or playing a game or researching various interests but a lot of times i just up kinda... sitting..

this is literally me right now. i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me. I have all these creative ideas i wanna do and here i am just... sitting here.

Meesh

I'm taking sips every once in a while.
Ah yes, "sips", I know this strategy well. Sipping brings about a slow even glow that feels like it lasts, over sipping leads to a long hang over. At least for me.

Personally I drink my scotch neat, sipping and enjoying the smokey/peaty flavors, get a respectable buzz going.
When I'm slumming it I care less about savoring my drink, leading usually to hang over ville.

Been off the drink for a month now... don't know if I want to go back necessarily. Then again it makes initiating fun easier. -shrug- Though I don't miss cheap vodka.

This is why you don't post drunk. I actually wrote out the rest but deleted it somehow. He asked me to meet him at 5, when the date was at 3. Girl was an asshole and didn't show up till around 4 after shit tons of excuses; the only reason my friend stayed was he hit it off with the bartender. The date did not go well unsurprisingly but my friend stuck around, because hey, this bartender is hot. By the time my friend actually showed an hour or so late himself, I was trashed because I was at our usual dive where we pretty much get comped every other drink.
As for my friend's meet cute story with the bartender, I think the sex was terrible and he ended getting involved in one of those workplace trainwreck romances instead lol.
At the very least he had sex and you got a couple of free drinks lol

Ralphie Cifaretto is a fuck.

I miss Mad Men too. I just rewatched Almost Famous last night and it reminded me of how great Mad Men was. I'll eat up anything set in the 60s-70s pretty much
Ralph was an absolute joy to watch. Def one of my favourite characters on the show.
I need to get back to Mad Men one day. I think I watched only 2 episodes and didn't like it that much.

Mood:
cjmuVyM.gif

finalflame

been cheating on alcohol with plenty of other substances lately, but I think drunk is still my favorite "high".

cheers drunkGAF

Get'sMad

this new classixx album is just so dang great

making me not want to even look for a new job.......just wanna have a joint dangling out of the side of mouth with shades on and a bulleit rye on the rocks in one hand while chilling on the porch for the next few months

finalflame

this new classixx album is just so dang great

making me not want to even look for a new job.......just wanna have a joint dangling out of the side of mouth with shades on and a bulleit rye on the rocks in one hand while chilling on the porch for the next few months

yo, fuckin do it

Salsa

girl added me to a whatsapp group where there's a bunch of girls I know and some gay dudes

all girls talking about anal sex and shit they're doing openly. all hot

im a mole

Salsa

the ones I dont know probably assume im gay

I mean its all like "oh yeah anal sex last night was crazy yasss queeen" and talk like that

doubt they'd be sharing that with some unknown straight dude

p.cool and worthless

Meesh

the ones I dont know probably assume im gay

I mean its all like "oh yeah anal sex last night was crazy yasss queeen" and talk like that

doubt they'd be sharing that with some unknown straight dude

p.cool and worthless
Bro... play it like you're straight curious and you'll be fiiiiiine. ;p

Meesh

Dear Drunk Gaf again,

I always watch a ton of old anime when I'm inebriated.
Right now it's Slayers, good old go to feeling fuzzy Slayers.

Anyways...drinking some wine, going to work tomorrow...and right this minute praying to god Nintendos E3 doesn't suck half as bad as I think it might.
I'm rooting for ya Zelda, be the fucking best one ever.

Now I'm in a weird mood...kinda feel like reading a little Charles Bukowski, or perhaps just William Gibson...

So yeah, E3, anyone else here get that useless anxiousness while hoping for the best? Everyone wants it to be Christmas... For Nintendo fans I think they'll just end up with Easter, and the rotten eggs to go with it.

Watching Slayers Next btw, it's still so good after all these years...halfway through the season, most of my shit is backed up on my hard drive btw for easy access, which is great because I can take a portion of my collection outta town with me.

Going outta town to help a buddy for a week, maybe two... And then God willing back to Fort Mcmurray. For better or worse.
God bless you on the drunk Gaf.

hoggert

Left cash out for a electrical contractor yesterday. 40 was missing this morning when he came to do the work. The only other person that's been in my apartment since then is a good friend of 20 or so years who is having money troubles. The electrician I've known for longer and is p much the most trustworthy, professional person I've ever known.

I withdrew the exact amount from the bank for this guy so I know I didn't miscount the bills . I'm in between jobs at the moment, but its so little that I'm not going to confront her about it fuck everything ughhhh how the fuck did she think nobody would notice. The most annoying thing I found out about this when the electrician called my mom because he was worried about embarrassing me lololol

Wool

Went to the bookstore and picked up Dune yesterday. It's great so far. Hanging out in the yard with cold beer and a book is amazing.

Top Bottom