• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

some of the posts in this thread aren't showing up
looks like a dns prob on my end
Is this jojos magic school bus or whatever that anime is?
yeah Jojo's bizarre adventure. part 6 isn't anime yet, but i recommend the stuff that's out and currently airing

Just ate a rodeo chicken sandwich from BK. First time. How have I been living before this.
BK-Rodeo-Chicken-Sandwich.jpg

Go home Dora, you're drunk.

Salsa

was with hot girl and friend

vibing

friend who was gonna come calls me saying he cant open his door

dropped them girls both

now on the door of his house waiting for locksmith

this dude has a coke problem and has been kind of a dick to me lately

so.. yeah. +1000 friend points for me. hopefully shit changes cause wasting my Night hard

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys! I'm sitting at the bar in my kitchen in my underwear drinking a beer.

How is everyone doing on this very hot day

Meesh

Homemade mead, mixed berry, doing the job.
Was playing Fallout 4, don't know what the he'll I'm doing as I've never played one before...just dl Doom and I hope it's good. It's 2:40 am where I am now and I'm comfortably fuzzy.
I wish there were more anime based games, Parasyte would've been perfect.

Salsa

ended up coming home at like 11am next day that night

went to an after party at this club and I spent it dancing with this girl who was practically twerking on me and makin eyes but when I got close was all like "lol nope" slapping my hand and whatever

I was zombie drunk going through that motion the whole night

I guess she was getting something out of the tease

hoggert

Hey don't u know I'm a hotshot Hollywood mogul irl on the real
Also batman vs superman was better then civil war both in content and bo

Salsa

my favorite part about weekend box office threads is how it's full of people talking about film business who know nothing about film business

I studied film for 5 years taught for 1 and made upwards of 20 shorts but if I ever post that for reference i'd come off like an asshat

I know the feeling, wish I could hit that Radio Head too...

...broke as well and in Canada though :(
I'm currently tending more to tickets for the Louie show because my gf would actually come along. With the Radiohead show I'm alone and have to get to Berlin first, which is more than 500km away from me lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Memorial day sucks, this is my day off anyway and now all the hardware stores are closed.

hoggert

Two kids shit themselves at my Memorial Day get together. One was 2 or 3 the other 7. America 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Meesh

well if there's anywhere to come off as an ass hat, it's drunk thread

i'm going through my radiohead phase like seven years late
It's never to late or to early to get into Radiohead, like drinking lol

To this very day my fav albums of theirs are still The Bends and OK Computer. Paranoid Android set me of fire back then... I'm getting old I guess.

Salsa

mfw family birthdays have enough cool uncles and brother in laws so you end up high and drunk but it's still tuesday and you gotta go home

😔

Meesh

...Crash Test Dummies tonight and a little Doom on the side, lol. Odd combo, but hey, never said I was particularly balanced in anything. :)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sitting in my Chinese food clothes

Chines food clothes = underwear + socks 🛎👏🏼😎

Why the heck does youtube pages have a 'home' and then separate 'videos' page? The 'home' one is just a random jumbled collection of videos. One has to click again on 'videos' to see what is going on with the page.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Life has been insane lately. Also took some drugs that made me peace out asap so that I could ride them out at home and I made it back alive. 🙏

Minus_Me

I haven't slept in three days and I am wired on schnapps, benzedrine, and those little chocolate covered peanuts/

Just did Montreal to Toronto
Toronto to Montreal
Montreal to New York city
New York City to Toronto
Toronto to Montreal

I literally have no idea when I slept last.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't slept in three days and I am wired on schnapps, benzedrine, and those little chocolate covered peanuts/

Just did Montreal to Toronto
Toronto to Montreal
Montreal to New York city
New York City to Toronto
Toronto to Montreal

I literally have no idea when I slept last.
Y'all need the sleep chocolate some CBD tablets and a neck massage.

Salsa

met a really cool girl today

like really real cool similar interests

was gonna go to her house but it was late so she paid my uber and the dude like took the longest road but I had leftover beer and I made her pay

asciiwhatever.jpeg

we ended up just making out and with her promising to invite me next time

speaking for real tho it was real nice to see such a cool chick in terms of conversation today. most girls lately are the worst when they start talking. this chick was deep into cinema and all. real cool

Meesh

met a really cool girl today

like really real cool similar interests

was gonna go to her house but it was late so she paid my uber and the dude like took the longest road but I had leftover beer and I made her pay

asciiwhatever.jpeg

we ended up just making out and with her promising to invite me next time

speaking for real tho it was real nice to see such a cool chick in terms of conversation today. most girls lately are the worst when they start talking. this chick was deep into cinema and all. real cool
Sounds damn near perfect Salsa, damn near perfect. I agree, when it clicks these days it's refreshing when someone "gets" you, though it's been years upon years since I was in the dating arena I can still appreciate where you're coming from.

Also, was I reading a few posts back your a bit of a film maker? Was hoping you could fill me in as to where you went for school, do you write your own scripts, is it difficult finding work... that kinda thing, unless it wasn't you and I'm borderline hammed already lol.
Just asking because I'm considering a change of profession down the road here and the film industry has my attention, telling stories through that media is fascinating to me.

Top Bottom