• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Quick, hold my beer and ask me anything about the universe or existence! For
2d73b60104fcf1d93167090ffcee1bdb.jpg

Meesh

Oh man, trying to bbq in a lightning storm...gonna get wet.
On the menu: avacodo/bacon/3 cheese stuffed burgers and fries.
I keep telling myself it's worth it.

Minus_Me

Oh man, trying to bbq in a lightning storm...gonna get wet.
On the menu: avacodo/bacon/3 cheese stuffed burgers and fries.
I keep telling myself it's worth it.

I've been really enjoying my burgers plain lately. Just a good piece of meat and a really nice bun. The simplicity is soooo good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can dig on a salami sandy with nothing but meat and bread

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a crush on this girl at the pArty but she's now the only girl at the party with like ten other dudes lol.

I've been really enjoying my burgers plain lately. Just a good piece of meat and a really nice bun. The simplicity is soooo good.

This is Hodad burger (in San Diego).
Hodads-5.jpg

I ordered everything on top, and a friend ordered NOTHING but the bun and meat. and I mean absolutely nothing else- not even ketchup.

His burger tasted better.

Salsa

Sounds damn near perfect Salsa, damn near perfect. I agree, when it clicks these days it's refreshing when someone "gets" you, though it's been years upon years since I was in the dating arena I can still appreciate where you're coming from.

Also, was I reading a few posts back your a bit of a film maker? Was hoping you could fill me in as to where you went for school, do you write your own scripts, is it difficult finding work... that kinda thing, unless it wasn't you and I'm borderline hammed already lol.
Just asking because I'm considering a change of profession down the road here and the film industry has my attention, telling stories through that media is fascinating to me.

well since im in Uruguay you'll probably have it better than me in terms of finding projects and studying

I went to film school for 5 years and then I taught theory there for one

I do write, and I love making stuff, but its real tough here. I mostly do work editing now which I also love but im sort of in an "open for anything" freelance position working on various shoots

ended on a bit of bad terms with some film school people and that's costed me some hiring opportunities

it's a very small industry here and they all know each other is the thing

edit: also I was hammered when I wrote that and "made her pay" sounds fucking awful lmao. she had already charged her card for the ride so it was free for me is what I meant

Meesh

well since im in Uruguay you'll probably have it better than me in terms of finding projects and studying

I went to film school for 5 years and then I taught theory there for one

I do write, and I love making stuff, but its real tough here. I mostly do work editing now which I also love but im sort of in an "open for anything" freelance position working on various shoots

ended on a bit of bad terms with some film school people and that's costed me some hiring opportunities

it's a very small industry here and they all know each other is the thing

edit: also I was hammered when I wrote that and "made her pay" sounds fucking awful lmao. she had already charged her card for the ride so it was free for me is what I meant
Hm. Well I'm sorry to hear it's tough in your field, it's not easy when jobs seem to rely on what cliques your in or who you drink with. :/ not to mention whatever the economy is like...
...not sure what my options would be like coming from Canada. The city I live in has a film school at the college but I believe the requirements may be a little steep. I'll have to dig into it a little deeper.
Had a feeling you were drunk when you posted earlier, I mean, it is drunk GAF afterall lol, no worries. :)

Man.... I hate drinking on a empty stomach. Broke, nothing to cook, but I got myself a bottle of Jameson. What a life I live ;_;

Got some ice cream popsicles though..... which would give me massive heart burn if I were to eat a couple while drinking some Whiskey -_-

ViciousDS

Banned
This is bad...... I just discovered vodka and lemonade....... First one hit like a truck...... Rocking a second one while watching the original yugioh lol

Two ducks and I'm already gone man......gffffffffuuuuuuu

tearsofash

its six am and im watching "even hitler had a girlfriend" and my roommate is cleaning the loo with pinesol. Wishing she had 70s boobs

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Not drunk but I was out yesterday with this middle aged coworker. Sends me a text to come out, play pool. Says there's a buncha horny women and shit. Get there and her man is there and she starts flirting with me. She's obviously tipsy. A couple of times she passed behind me she rubbed my ass with her dude ten feet away. Played a couple of games and had to leave, the awkwardness was just compounding.

Minus_Me

Not drunk but I was out yesterday with this middle aged coworker. Sends me a text to come out, play pool. Says there's a buncha horny women and shit. Get there and her man is there and she starts flirting with me. She's obviously tipsy. A couple of times she passed behind me she rubbed my ass with her dude ten feet away. Played a couple of games and had to leave, the awkwardness was just compounding.

Maybe they want some threesome actions and are feeling you out.

A good friend was home with his infant last night, so he invited me over to drink once she went to bed and asked me to pick up some Gibson's Rare.

I had beer and gin here, but he said not to bother bringing it, and that he had beer there.

I mixed quite a bit of beer and rye, and also had some oil. It felt good to unwind, although it was a bit boring to be honest. Now I'm paying for it, because my stomach is upset.

I don't drink much at all, and usually wake up feeling sick (not hungover, really) and sluggish.

Beer and rye aren't a great combination.

Oil though?

Not particularly. I get like this whenever I drink anything, though, because I have stomach issues. I don't puke -- and haven't much -- and rarely really get hungover. But I don't feel particularly well for hours after I get up.

I don't drink much at all, though. A beer here and there, sure, but I've only been drunk 3x in the last year. I still have 2 almost full bottles of gin from Christmas.

He and I used to drink every week, when he was with his other girlfriend/fiance and lived elsewhere, but now he has a baby.

Oil as in these hash oil sticks he had. He said it'd help me with my anxiety. I don't do drugs, but I decided to try it once.

Minus_Me

Ah ya my friend is the same.

Oh hash oil, I don't dabble too much in drugs either so I didn't even think of it.

Opened a bottle of Moet and listening to some Iron Maiden with my new Ortofon cartridge and some new speakers.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
drunk thread

Now I am

Watching Fury Road again. And damn. I was a little cool on it during my theater viewing but holy shit im appreciating it way more now. A little saucy and Splendids death got to me.

Adore the use of dramatic color tone in this film. Used to such an a amazing effect. Runs counter to something like the Marvel films which are so homogenized and bland.

The use of dialog is so lean too. Can appreciate that.

It feels so much like the prequel to a post apocalyptic saga. Setting up the fact that the old world is truly dead and gone.

Meesh

Working outta town, staying in a "wet camp",.wooooooooot! Getting loaded this morning! (I work nights. )

Local theater doing a Brian de Palma retrospective, Carrie stills holds up HELLA and Body Double might be a top 10 film for me.

Scarface is aight tho.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have this thing about always staying neutral. When couples I know break up I try to stay friends with both. But sometimes I feel a little guilty about it. Like I'm fraternizing with the enemy. Like my allegiance is questionable. But I try to be a good friend and not betray eithers side's confidence. It's a fine and dangerous line to walk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa I drank a ridiculous beer called the prairie bomb today.

Anyway, ya man is what the butcher said to me and he kept saying it was an affirmation of forward momentum and I was like ya man

Top Bottom