• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
eeesh wearing one of those elbow RSI brave things and its amazing how much better my left arm and wrist/pinky tendons feel

^what did that boy do to get bant

also /meta didnt evilore say recently hes going for private ads that arent google based is that what that thread said?
makes you wonder about things like the cannabis thread coming back. iirc it was removed because it made google classify us as a different type of site or something

Meesh

I'm listening to a short lived 90s band (Gin Blossoms) and slumping it with some cheap Alberta whiskey. Listening to it on my Bosè, I add the hyphen because Bose is just that fucking great. Lol

hoggert

I'm listening to a short lived 90s band (Gin Blossoms) and slumping it with some cheap Alberta whiskey. Listening to it on my Bosè, I add the hyphen because Bose is just that fucking great. Lol

i saw them in saratoga in the mid 90s, they were alright
had a shirt of theirs too lol

Meesh

Thanks bro!!
Incidentally that makes my 100th steam game!!! You deserve a big sloppy drunk bro hug! :) (Goron style haha!)
i saw them in saratoga in the mid 90s, they were alright
had a shirt of theirs too lol
Nice. They weren't top tier 90s but they've got a spot in my heart with songs like "Untill I fall away"... Great 90s drunk tune.
Triple edit: making Okonomiyaki to go with mah cheap whiskey. So good.

Minus_Me

Been drinking all day for F1 weekend so I couldn't drive my car around with all the other douchebags.

Hitting the Jameson hard. Had some real Kobe beef in Canada!

Gf is helping a friend out at a club tonight, and I'll probably cab it there at some point. Get some bottle service and share the bottles around.

My best friend is so salty this weekend. Basically we don't have many friends because of how immature we were during high school and lost many friendships along the way. He wanted to do something this weekend and he already knows I drink..... alot.

Texted me he wanted to go fishing in the morning tomorrow..... C'mon bruh! You know I'm going to be hungover as fuck in the morning, why you trying to make plans for the morning?!

Anyways, I'm taking another shot and y'all should too.

hoggert

diet tonic water is the vilest shit ever
friend is on a super specific carb diet
so no real tonic water
making gin and toincs
diet tonic water is the vilest shit ever

barely able to finish two of them. one way not to get drunk for once.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
diet tonic water? diet water?

dafab351442a6f2e4f8bf985d24658b0.jpg

Joeku

On a 15 minute break at work (retail). Guy from the wine shop here fed me effectively a half bottle each of white and red.

Going into your last 90 minutes of work buzzed is great.

J. Bravo

So I got drunk before we left so I could take care of my birthday girlfriend but now everyone thinks I'm way too fucked up and is hating on me. Idk

J. Bravo

I hate getting drunk even no one else is drinking . Everyone hates a drunk me at the beginning, but I'm trying to take care of my peeps. No one is taking me seriously even though they are taking shots and I'm just chilling

Meesh

Literally everyone thinks I'm fucked, including my gf. but I'm really just kinda drunk and chillin.

Whatever lol.
I'm with ya. I generally pace myself out pretty even to endure a good solid buzz throughout the night. Haters be damned!!!

So I'm trying something a little different tonight, it's like past 2 am here, but whatever. Fuck the world I'm gonna do some drunk baking, and what better way to start than with a delicious rum raisin cake. I won't bore you with the details, suffice to say I've been soaking the raisins in rum for a week, and there's a mountain of them!!! Cakes in the oven now and shall be enjoyed verily.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah today is awful
woke up to the news

no milk for coffee
gfs pants didnt dry in time for work
got fleas we think or maybe the pollen from a tree outside [strange hives]
w/e im drinking

sister is scheduled to go to rehab this thurs

... any tips for trying to remember what happened when drinking?

Got invited to drink with a friend and his co-workers. 3 cute ladies and us guys. Get all you can drink wine, cheap stuff but I was ok. Ladies are fairly drunk, so were the other guys but they wanted to tag along to my friends club. One lady starts grabbing my arm and rubbing it for like 10 minutes but I consciously decided to not do anything... though I really wanted to. Other guy was giving her all his attention so I did not want to just be that guy.

Anyway go to the club, and the red wine kicks in hard. No idea what happened after this point but I apparently went until like 6am, woke up at home and remember NOTHING.

Ahh I remember we went to my friends bar but they wern't there so we made ourselves at home. Made drinks, and were playing videogames... Or so I was told... I have an absolute brief flash of a memory being there playing couples jenga with ... some lady. Cannot remember her at all! she definitely wasn't in the group of ladies that we were drinking with. But I got messages from her with <3s and what not.

Guys im so confused,but apparently I am charming when zombie mode drunk. Hmm that helped me remember a bit lol. Still missing a solid 4 hours of that night though.

hoggert

you can't really in my experience, other then asking people after the fact.piecing things together the next morning is the worst. especially if you hooked up with someone or got in a fight. for example, somehow i fell off a balcony and ended up with a massive gash underneath my eyebrow in 2000. 8 ft or so drop onto some bushes, didn't even need stitches at the ER but still left a scar. apparently a friend asked me to get a guy to stop hitting on her and i went overboard but talking to my friends was like rashomon so the super infrequent times someone notices i can make something on the spot. its fun.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
damm im wearing some crappy polarized shades right now and if i turn my head at just the right way my screen blacks out but all the dust and grimes shows up in flourescent white

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Saw this girl downtown who I used to have a crush on years back. She worked at the store I used to buy cigs from and I was too shy at the time to ask her out. Pretty sure I made drunk GAF posts about it. Apparently she's homeless now from the look of it and stopped me to say she knew me and said she was cold so I gave her my beloved hoodie of several years. Me and that hoodie had some good times together but it was time to part ways and for a worthy cause. She said she would have kissed me if she didn't have a boyfriend but tbh wouldn't have wanted a kiss knowing she might have diseases. Peace. &#9996;&#65039;

Fucking E3 was bomb. I have extreme sports shit to choose from again. It's like being a kid and idolizing skate/snowboard culture again. Fuck yeah. Gimme first person skiing and wingsuiting, Ubisoft.

Top Bottom