• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Hastati

I'm not drunk but hungover, hope that counts (or plz direct me to hangover thread).

I work right next to PopCap's play test room, and they are currently watching Nausicaa. English dub (yikes). Not a joke.

They also have beer carts going in and out of their offices on Fridays.

Place is crazy.

Guys and girls.... I'm going drunk Pokemon hunting again. But I don't play that game. I'm just the little brother trying his hardest to protect his older sisters though ;_;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I beat the curse rotted great wood last night and it was highly emotional

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I beat the curse rotted great wood last night and it was highly emotional

That's definitely the cheapest boss in the game. Make a big mofo and then throw a whole bunch of little shits in there to fuck w you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That bitch got sliced T.D. And my eyes filled up and I was like phewwwwwwwwwwww

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
That bitch got sliced T.D. And my eyes filled up and I was like phewwwwwwwwwwww

I don't remember having trouble with him. Maybe 2-3 tries? Proud of you though. Keep truckin the final boss is impossible btw

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 23 hours in and my sword is level 2 and I have no points in anything but endurance so it was a slog. Time to go over that chasm on the other side of the sewer!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's true that my girlfriend is better at these games than I am. She just passed 93h in DS3. She hasn't played DS1, which is where I put my time. She is further in Bloodborne than I am too.
she uses noob weapons jk seriously

hoggert

i know we don't spam emojis much any more, but if any of you guys are using the Emoji Keyboard for Firefox i would recommend you deactivate it. Extension has opened popups to a random symbols keyboard site since the last update.

Salsa

was my bday yesterday

wanted to celebrate on saturday night, and did, but there was a massive storm so like 4 friends showed up to this gig some friends were playing (meaning friends of mine, lots of other people there already)

still nice, and I love the bands so had a good time. always seems to happen weather-wise, which I guess is a bummer. when I was going home I ran into a girl I hadnt seen in a long time playing Pokemon GO at 5 am and we hit up a pub and topped with a few

best gift I got on sunday was probably a delirium which are rare to get here

OIiHYbX.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's true that my girlfriend is better at these games than I am. She just passed 93h in DS3. She hasn't played DS1, which is where I put my time. She is further in Bloodborne than I am too.
she uses noob weapons jk seriously
I've been playing as a strongboi with a great machete that sends enemies flying. It's a pretty good set up. Currently dealing with some old giant or whatever boss below the irrithirythl dungeon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The tape adaptor for my phone has been broken for a while now so I just grabbed the only CD I could find to listen to in the car today.

It's the Animatrix soundtrack and holy hell its laughable.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That games got too many moves I'm wearing a towel on my head like in clueless and honestly feelin it like tobaccwow too loose at the rough edges

The tape adaptor for my phone has been broken for a while now so I just grabbed the only CD I could find to listen to in the car today.

It's the Animatrix soundtrack and holy hell its laughable.

You should buy one of those cigarette lighter adapter thingies next. My sister owns one and the quality is usually much better than a tape adapter.

Tambini

Every day i come to neogaf for the last like 6 years.. I love you guys, I don't think anyone really knows me on this site too well as i try to stay out of trouble but I love being able to come to this site every day xx

Get'sMad

Whoa so I got my PS2 from my parents place but it's the one that can't read DVDs anymore so I'm stuck playing PS1 games only which is cool cause I got FF7-9 and I want to run through those again

I also have time crisis with the gun and shit but these damn non crt tvs can't do light gun game smh.

Also this ps2 that I hadn't fired up in damn near a decade still had the correct date and time on its clock

Eusis

I like trying random experimental beers too much. Stone has this Imperial Malted Milk Chocolate Porter that's good, though maybe it's partially the buzz.

Wool

Any of you guys play Hyper Light Drifter before? I just got a new PC and I'm trying to get into those Steam games. If there is anything you guys play multiplayer lemme know

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have that game. It's good and beautiful but it was sorta unbalanced at launch. I think quite a bit has changed since launch though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Half sand in da fridge 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Top Bottom