• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

the last of us was worse then haramamanabe dying with bowie and prince in that prince crash i boycotted uncharted 4 because of it

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
My only experience with Uncharted was trying to help my father through a sneak mission in Uncharted 2. I think ill leave it there

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You're never really not on the internet anymore if you really think about it. Unless you don't have a phone and live in a cave or a hut in the mountains.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah technically the only time I'm not the Internet is when I'm sleeping /not wearing my watch.

Watching more poldark. It's so damn good.

Did your governors not teach you?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Discerning gentleman
Finer things

This dude is dope as hell.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's a guy standing in front of a mirror listing off the finest things in life there's a rare convergence of perfection in his vibe and cadence a tour de force 10/10

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Shower-Time
Adderal
A glass of whiskey *cheers to self in mirror*

*points camera at crotch*

And Diesel jeans

i know I'm posting on here a lot and I'm sorry

tonight i got drunk for the first time in a long time so i could sleep, so i could wake up and go to work tomorrow, but instead of it making me sleep it just made me post a lot. they outlawed kratom and tomorrow is my last dose and i just need to die soon, thanks.

i know I'm posting on here a lot and I'm sorry

tonight i got drunk for the first time in a long time so i could sleep, so i could wake up and go to work tomorrow, but instead of it making me sleep it just made me post a lot. they outlawed kratom and tomorrow is my last dose and i just need to die soon, thanks.

I think you need serious help, Blame =/

Don't drink yourself into oblivion the night before work. Bad idea.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Still vaping

I think some tea is being made downstairs and a car alarm is going off
some crickets too

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
RIP 2 blamespace (stay vaping up in heaven 😵💨💨💨🆒🆗🆒🙏)

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
ignore my posts:

I kind of want to start smoking cigarettes again.

Sometimes I think of what it would be like to be home again, but I have nothing to aspire to where I come from. I knew I would end up sub par when I got older, but I never imagined I would be so consumed with stress on a daily basis.

I'm happy to have friends and a fun relationship at least.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cigarettes are the best and worst thing.

Ended out going out alone. I've been doing it a lot lately again. I'm just doubting that any of the people who I believe to be my only friends are friends at all. It's a bleak thing but sometimes you have to abandon all wishful expectations and just face reality in order to adapt and survive.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Cigarettes are the best and worst thing.

Ended out going out alone. I've been doing it a lot lately again. I'm just doubting that any of the people who I believe to be my only friends are friends at all. It's a bleak thing but sometimes you have to abandon all wishful expectations and just face reality in order to adapt and survive.

I can't smoke weed because my heart is a pussy.

Cigarettes just make my stresses float away. It feels and tastes so good, especially tipsy.

My friends have come and gone. Its hard to keep meaningful relationships

Minus_Me

I always drink vodka on the rocks and it makes for a very smooth drink. Probably my third favourite vodka after 1. Stoli and 2. Russian Standard.

Stoli is my fathers drink of choice so it was always around growing up.

Doing some day drinking and working from home. We got a Halal guys restaurant in Montreal now! Double the price of what it is in New York though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm gonna get some Vodka for the debate tonight.

Top Bottom