• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

J2d

I might have broken up a 12 year old relationship, I'm not even sure what this means, i hopped on my bike and when out for a couple of beers, fml and cheers.... urk boooork boork

Minus_Me

Bostonian's can drink!

Holy hell I could barely keep up at dinner. I think there was over 500$ of booze on the dinner bill. Didn't even know the restaurant accommodated bottle service. They decided to to give me a break and I have to take them clubbing later on. Think they're hitting up the strip clubs now looool

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey all forgot about this thread
Hoggert I've already bought a pumpkin

hoggert

hey!

i was actually thinking of this thread earlier today because i got a six pack of founders all day ipa for my girlfriend since shes on her period. someone mentioned it here i think? now we're talking about sailor moon since nyc comicon.

we somehow ended up on ikuhara's )sm director) twitter and he has multiple pictures of hideki anno (that evangelion director) all over his twitter the past couple of weeks. i wonder if they are going to gattai and make the most pretentious anime of allllllllllllllll time

hoggert

ive been trying to cut back hardcore on drinking so havent been thinking of the thread much lol
tried putting on the suit i wear to weddings (aka the one i sized up on knowing id be drinking and eating a lot while wearing it) last week and i couldn't even get the french fly half closed lol

hoggert

Do you guys drink every night?

She must adore you

not rly, i drink maybe 2 nights a weeks these days

and

no. my girlfriend hates me because i wouldnt go to the teen wolf comicon panel at 8 in the morning even though the panel started at 10:30 on a saturday oh god why am i still with her but then i made her tacos so it was ok and she loves me now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That's really good you're moderating hoggert
Watching this weeks GBBO, toms got this handcrank fan. 😂

The forest is getting closer.

hoggert

i have killed two mosquitos with reflexive bare hand slaps today :#

tom is king whack of the kingdom of whackness. selassi is still my one and only god even though he hasn't done anything great since the first episode and the piping on floral or whatever week. my faves now are benjamina and andrew (even though i found him irritating as fuck earlier.) i want jane to go the finals but shes just been cracking so much under the pressure lately.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I guys wanna make a slack channel we could

Xun

I blacked out Friday night for the 2nd time in my life (the previous time was 8 years ago).

How the fuck did I get home?

I made the poor decision to essentially down my last pint since I wanted to get home (I wasn't even that bad at that point), but about 10 mins after that I blacked out on my way to the train station.

I briefly woke up as I got off the bus near my house, puked, then blacked out again until I got home.

I blacked out Friday night for the 2nd time in my life (the previous time was 8 years ago).

How the fuck did I get home?

I made the poor decision to essentially down my last pint since I wanted to get home (I wasn't even that bad at that point), but about 10 mins after that I blacked out on my way to the train station.

I briefly woke up as I got off the bus near my house, puked, then blacked out again until I got home.

Usually how my Saturday and Sunday mornings are.

Excited to drink and play random games with my friends tonight til 8am while doing shots of Tequila every 15 or so minutes. Typical weekend is sometimes the weekend you need.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
On deck for tonight...

zPJrxKB.jpg

Minus_Me

Do you guys drink every night?

She must adore you

Drink every day. Going by that three truths thread

1. I was truth yesterday
2. I'm drunk today
3. I'll be drunk tomorrow

Have had a few on the wagon moments throughout the years, but I'm also in a pretty "Smashed" like relationship. Only thing that makes me happy is that when me and the gf are sober, not much changes thankfully. We can fight it together, especially as were thinking of getting married and adopting!

DoctorX807

Neo Member
Drink every day. Going by that three truths thread

1. I was truth yesterday
2. I'm drunk today
3. I'll be drunk tomorrow

Have had a few on the wagon moments throughout the years, but I'm also in a pretty "Smashed" like relationship. Only thing that makes me happy is that when me and the gf are sober, not much changes thankfully. We can fight it together, especially as were thinking of getting married and adopting!

Good luck!! I wish you and the GF the best. My wife is a bad influence on me (not that I need one). Drunk as I have ever been...

Scottify

It's 4:30 in the afternoon on a Wednesday. I'm drunk as hell on my bday. Went for some Mexican at lunch, got a margarita pitcher + free Tequila shot and have been drinking beer since. Not a bad way to spend a day really, minus working tomorrow that is.

J. Bravo

Both off tomorrow so the gf and I are at this bar where you get a beer card and pour your own beers. p neat, lots of good beers

Just finished watching Sausage party while having a couple of 211's thinking it'd help make it funnier.
Movie ended and not a single laugh came out
Fell like i wasted a good pair of 211s... lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
when you add the celery seed its like that scene at the end of ratatoiulli

Top Bottom