• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i have exactly two beers each 2/3rds drank lol

i dont know how that happens but it does

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
2nd beer run

its harder cooking for a gluten free person than a vegan person for sure

just gonna let this dough sit in the fridge and hope it turns into real dought

listening to suicidyear

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol my girlfriend backed my cabrio into a dumpster and now it has a big dent/is no longer perfect

its fine

nope, dont care one bit

totally cool

totallly totalllllllly not a problem at all

Salsa

girl I was friends with but wasnt seeing much leaving for NY for a year tonight

went to a party with her the other night and we hooked up in kind of a "fuck it im going" way

left her house the next day and we've been talking and realized we kinda like each other a lot. sucks.

predictable too I guess, we dumb

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
my girlfriend just diagnosed someone with terminal anime and i think shes right

Applied for an audio transcription position with a company because I got nothing better to do being unemployed/on disability.

They emailed back within an hour telling me no. Re-apply in 45 days.

not even good enough to work from home. Nobody needs me.

Minus_Me

Pernod > Absinthe

Getting ready to throw this Halloween party and by getting ready I mean getting thrashed and watching the caterers etc do shit.

I had absinthe once and I want to try it again. Apparently it's not sold in my province, at all. Been meaning to try and get a bottle from anywhere for a while now.

Minus_Me

Wow I somehow had no idea that Pernod made absinthe as well. Man I feel like I've failed as a drunk lol. I was specifically talking about Pernod Anise. Granted they're basically the same drink except for the wormwood and whatnot.

- order 2 pizzas and a salad
- wait for 1 ½ hours and ask about my order. Get a 5 € discount and they promise to deliver in 20 minutes.
- half hour later they deliver and get one pizza wrong. I call them again and give the wrong pizza to my brother
- another 20 minutes later and they deliver the right one. The delivery guy also wants the wrong one back and is fucking pissed after I tell him that we don't have it anymore.

Not going to order there in the foreseeable future. That was annoying as fuck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i wish i had caterers to reheat last nights pizza for dinner for me and my girlfriend

have them bring their own skillet so you dont have to scrape the melted cheese off yours

Sitting in a nigh-empty bar in costume, only other patron is some middle-aged guy chatting with the tender, while I sit at a table browsing GAF on my phone. Best Halloween ever
I'm not even drunk I'm such a fraud

Maybe drink up to enough to gain courage for a more populated place

Kwixotik

I was just sitting at a bar by myself eating nachos and browsing GAF. Was getting ready to leave when my debit card wouldn't run. Got on my phone to transfer money and before I could finish, the bartender told me someone had paid my tab. The only other person there was a woman in her late 30s/early 40s drinking wine several seats down at the bar.

I'm ashamed to say I could only mutter "thanks" as spaghetti fell from my pockets and I bolted out the door.

Minus_Me

I was just sitting at a bar by myself eating nachos and browsing GAF. Was getting ready to leave when my debit card wouldn't run. Got on my phone to transfer money and before I could finish, the bartender told me someone had paid my tab. The only other person there was a woman in her late 30s/early 40s drinking wine several seats down at the bar.

I'm ashamed to say I could only mutter "thanks" as spaghetti fell from my pockets and I bolted out the door.

For some reason this post put me in a mood to go drink at a hotel bar lol.

Love drinking in hotel bars.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Wild Turkey 101. Getting the job done.

You just bolted from a possible Indecent Proposal scenario

hoggert

its my birthday
HBD
card_owl.jpg

Disxo

Physics+Wine dont mix

Especially if it has more than 12 years old

That wine has so much history, I was 6 when they gave it to me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eating a bagel with smoked salmon.
About to vape a big ole bowl. ✌🏽️

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished a three beer lunch. Now to doze off and watch content. 😴

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
#tfw you go home from the bar just to get higher, maybe I'll go back after sitting here for awhile...

Also happy birthday, Jtwo

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks Snuggler! I miss you man!
The forest is still on the horizon.

Top Bottom