• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Been listening to that new justice album a lot this week. Its pretty damn good. The more I sit and think about it the more I think justice is probably one of my top 3 bands. They're just so dang cool.

That's some good stuff my friend.

Listening to classic live performances of Led Zeppelin and drinking Racer 5.

My friends, I think I'm on the verge of being happy with life. Maybe.
The only downside is always the gigantic headache the next day. But the price of 1 € for 1 litre is just too damn good.

WorldStar

Banned
pretty much all the lifts at Mammoth were closed today due to a blizzard so I spent all day drinking at the lodge

currently back at the motel drinking in bed while watching tv

hope conditions improve tomorrow but currently enjoying late night cartoons

pretty much all the lifts at Mammoth were closed today due to a blizzard so I spent all day drinking at the lodge

currently back at the motel drinking in bed while watching tv

hope conditions improve tomorrow but currently enjoying late night cartoons
had that happen to me at Squaw last year except it was rain, it sucks but at least you can drink

Hold me GAf I Am drunk. Wow.

First time I've ever seen Three Philosophers from Ommeegang here and goddamn what a beer. put a whole bottle in me after work and goddamn.

I'm dysting (that's staring but my fingers aren't wsad) at ,my whosley mpw/
fuck I cNAN'T TYPE

this is bad

edit:
if I concernatre really hard I can get a couple sentences out.
what I;m sayting is

ah fuck I can't do thso

whiskey I was trying to say I need to buy more whiskey. my fridge has a lot of beer but im out of whiskey

I have maybe a coupe fingers left of lagavulin. 50cl sample tubes of some dalmore from a gidt pack.

I need more whiskey. motr lagavling maybe

Disxo

Drinking to help me hit on girls.
Drink only accomplishes that I become the funny guy everyone will be laughing at the next day.
😞

Dead

well not really...yet
That moment when you're out drunk with your boys and the girl you're trying to forget about hits you up at 3am.

:|

Shit needs to be less predictable. Sigh.

I'm into a barlyewine now it's so good. oh my god is it fucking me up tho.
maybe if I drink enough ='i'll black out and wake up in January and forget the holidays my job is such hiarkous bullshit.fuck retail.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i wonked my gf in the head with a six pack of beer getting out of the car last night

hoggert

whistle pig is pretty pretty alright

fuck is with people making reservations without asking if youre free
second time this year and both times it led to a fucking guilt trip

redhood56

Banned
I'm so fucking drunk. I love you all, we need to spread love it's the only way to beat hate.

P.S. The modbot avatar is hilarious
Edit: this chance Christmas mixtape is so fire drunk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I made frozen onion rings and hamburgers and they're chilling in the oven keeping warm while I watch my gf play the nier automata demo and am drinking a bunch of trumers

hoggert

happy holidays people

christmas should be interesting this year

why do the pleps not like founders canned. i get they are too hoppy but still.

WHY THE FUCK DOES BRAVELY DEFAULT A THREE YEAR OLD HAND HELD GAME HAVE SUCH A HIGH ASKING PRICE FOR USED??? i was going to buy it digital but its fucking entire default SD card to install holy shit. probably will anyways.

hoggert

yeah i was worried that nier auto wasn't going to have any of the magic of the original since cavia rip, but yeah. what little gameplay the demo showed off (typical plat character action/stg/twinstick shooter/air combat) has me convinced the game is going to be fucking amazing

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
whoa i found my coworker reading gamefaqs on his lunch :x

I hate this holiday, first time having a Christmas as a worker and the stress of buying gifts to every fucking members of your family and dive into the mass of buyers in the downtown of my city is utterly shit. Just why I had to do that? I'm now with more gifts to family members who I'm not even sharing tonight than the gifts to the family members I'm right now.

I hate this shit I'm drunk and I Hope Next year I can spend Chritsmas far away from this sick system in which the only winners are the capitalist pigs.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Layin in bed vapin some chronchron
4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣🆓🆕🆒🏝🤼🥂🌈😭

Happy holidays dunk gaf. Its hard to type when drunk. Everclear + vodka is bad. Vodka pus coke burns. Mr burns. I don't trust myself in other gaf. Bubba bubba bubba max

My friends somehow got a few bottles of Hong Thong Thai whisky/blended spirits we are drinking now. Brings back so many great memories being out in the rice farming villages.

Happiness.

Salsa

slippin

wCV8qam.jpg

Top Bottom