• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New EGM scores tomorrow?

thorns

Banned
From GameFAQS:

Halo 2 (GOTM) - 10,10,10
GTA: SA - 10,9.5, 9.5
Metroid Prime: Echoes - 9.5, 9.5, 9.5
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - 9.0, 9.0, 9.0
Metal Gear Solid 3 - 8.5, 9.0, 9.5

Take with a grain of salt.

PhatSaqs

Banned
thorns said:
From GameFAQS:

Halo 2 (GOTM) - 10,10,10

Will someone send the wolf to eat Gamefaqs already?

thorns said:
From GameFAQS:

Halo 2 (GOTM) - 10,10,10

LOL. Weren't these exact same scores posted in last weeks EGM review thread?

Memles

I swear. The entire cover of this magazine will have to be:

"Look...just because the game you like didn't score all 10s, it is STILL GOOD. Cut the fanboy crap and enjoy some kickass games"

IN GIANT FUCKING LETTERS...and it still won't work.

thorns said:
From GameFAQS:

Halo 2 (GOTM) - 10,10,10

one of the fakiest things that ever faked

GhaleonEB

sonycowboy said:
LOL. Weren't these exact same scores posted in last weeks EGM review thread?

Nope. Those had Halo at 10, 10, 9.5

I'll wait for some official confirmation, but I do like the scenario. When the are confirmed, give'em their own thread.

Okay, I found the thread over at gamefaqs, and it was started by Blizzfan who had a reputation for posting tons of BS to stir people up back when I had IGN Insider. I'm taking this with a mammoth grain of salt.

Andy787

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
According to the thread with last months reviews, MGS3 will be the cover story for the holiday issue.
Fucking great. I haven't been seeing the excitement for MGS3 at all lately, it really needs some more hype. I already know I'll be very happy with it, but like someone else said, I really hope it does very well at retail, and that the MGS2 backlash isn't used against the game critically, because I'd hate for one of my favorite franchises to lose it's lustre, most of the franchises I really like do shitty enough as is. :(

u_neek

bob.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
u_neek said:
Fuck, i'll buy all gaming mags this months - this is the greatest month in gaming history!

Yeah it's up there with the time mags had reviews for Mario 64, Crash Bandicoot, and NiGHTS in the same issue.

snapty00

Banned
Wellington said:
Yeah it's up there with the time mags had reviews for Mario 64, Crash Bandicoot, and NiGHTS in the same issue.
Hmm, I wouldn't go that far. Back then, I knew CASUAL players who'd get in a fight on whether Mario or Crash was better. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
snapty00 said:
Hmm, I wouldn't go that far. Back then, I knew CASUAL players who'd get in a fight on whether Mario or Crash was better. :lol

And there aren't arguments regarding Halo 2/HL2/MGS3/MP2:E? Granted I haven't heard any (I live in a bubble) but there's bound to be some casuals out there fighting it out.

Top Bottom