• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

casiopao

Netero just arrived with some dude in glasses and another dude with a giant fucking club looking thing.

Um, I don't think Guts specifically has a dad. Just an asshole that took him in and abused him mostly...plus gave him sword skills.

Guts does think him as his father figure there. It is just, Guts just had tendency of attracting the bat shit insane people lol.T_T

..... yeah i think Japanese manga/anime story teller just hate father lol. LoGH had also one of the worst father who sold his daughter for his drinking money.O_O

FMA as we see had Shou Tucker dammit.T_T

On worst mother though, Gyokuen from Magi, fckin take the cake OMG.

Oh damn, you're very right lol. He is definitely one of the worst shonen dads ever. Dude has been revealed to be a complete piece of shit monster.

I really don't know how but Toriko nearing the end really did a very good job making me hate that piece of shit.T_T
Not only he is an asshole who killed Jirou, and planned this whole destruction. He also cheat in behind of Frose...... hell not even behind. He even shows up late night drunk full of kisses lol. What a damn monster.T_T

Well fuck...I salute you Kite/Char...
1365381269245.gif

casiopao

But Reccoa left his ass to go with Paptimus and Char didn't seem too happy with that tail any way. How was he supposed to know the key to Reccoa's heart was smacking the taste out of her mouth? Did he really even like Quess? He just seemed to use her. Nanai and Haman though definitely smanged Char. Char was so good to Haman she didn't even really want to kill him.

Ohh, i agree that Char seems to had huge problem in managing the girls liking him lol. But his charisma is powerful enough to make adult lady to loli to come to the Red Comet lol.^_^

Also adding another worst parents lol.: Hayate no Gotoku parents. WORST Parent EVA.

Leaving ur child to yakuza debtor while running away to use all the money they loan on gambling. What a family.T_T

Well fuck...I salute you Kite/Char...
1365381269245.gif

Beautiful "end" for Kite.^_^

Daingurse

You have no idea haha

tumblr_niwlhwD4Cm1s3i5mso1_250.gif

Smoke weed everyday.

I really don't know how but Toriko nearing the end really did a very good job making me hate that piece of shit.T_T
Not only he is an asshole who killed Jirou, and planned this whole destruction. He also cheat in behind of Frose...... hell not even behind. He even shows up late night drunk full of kisses lol. What a damn monster.T_T

It's almost comical how evil the dude has become, hahaha. I can't wait for Toriko to eat that motherfucker.

Daingurse

I mean his Nen is called Deep Purple haha

Seriously though, Morel may be my favorite side character in the entire series.

Dude is a complete rock too. I had so much respect for Morel after seeing him do all that shit during the palace invasion. The man hadn't slept in days after being in fight after fight, and he was at like 40% power at best. Morel is a boss.

casiopao

tumblr_niwlhwD4Cm1s3i5mso1_250.gif

Smoke weed everyday.

It's almost comical how evil the dude has become, hahaha. I can't wait for Toriko to eat that motherfucker.

Hope Midora is going to fck him so bad first lol before leaving everything to the 4 heavenly King.^_^

Dude is a complete rock too. I had so much respect for Morel after seeing him do all that shit during the palace invasion. The man hadn't slept in days after being in fight after fight, and he was at like 40% power at best. Morel is a boss.

Morel is quite lucky though that he faces
Pouf
. If he end up facing Pitou or
Youpi
he is going to get wreck so bad.T_T

Ohh, i agree that Char seems to had huge problem in managing the girls liking him lol. But his charisma is powerful enough to make adult lady to loli to come to the Red Comet lol.^_^

Also adding another worst parents lol.: Hayate no Gotoku parents. WORST Parent EVA.

Leaving ur child to yakuza debtor while running away to use all the money they loan on gambling. What a family.T_T

Beautiful "end" for Kite.^_^
Paptimus had the same effect though, including on men, even Yazan liked Paptimus and Paptimus' women even wanted to protect him as well. Only Lalah and Nanai wanted to protect Char.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Only the first 13 episodes? Damn, I guess Toonami will be ahead of the DVD releases for a while.

I wonder if Toonami will keep airing new episodes or take breaks and repeat arcs. I hope its just constant new episodes but I guess we shall see.

Moaradin

Last we heard they were already dubbing Greed Island stuff and that was a couple months ago, so I don't think Toonami will need any breaks.

Daingurse

Hope Midora is going to fck him so bad first lol before leaving everything to the 4 heavenly King.^_^

Morel is quite lucky though that he faces
Pouf
. If he end up facing Pitou or
Youpi
he is going to get wreck so bad.T_T

Oh absolutely, he's very lucky he didn't have to deal with either of them initially. But if he had, I'm confident he would have given everything. His dedication to the mission was very impressive. But yeah, he'd be dead lol.

HStallion

Last we heard they were already dubbing Greed Island stuff and that was a couple months ago, so I don't think Toonami will need any breaks.

Oh that is good to hear then. Wasn't sure how much they had dubbed so far. Even an episode a week would have the show running for a couple years on Toonami.

casiopao

Paptimus had the same effect though, including on men, even Yazan liked Paptimus and Paptimus' women even wanted to protect him as well. Only Lalah and Nanai wanted to protect Char.

Ehh? Char had two old guys who follow him to AEUG. So i don't think he really had any problem with loyalties. Even his clone(Full Frontal) is still hot enough to charm Angelo lol.^_^ Paptimus indeed does seems like the only one who is close enough with Char in their charisma.

(Playing as Paptimus in Gihren no Yabou is one hell of an experience lol.^_^ I hate Haman trying to screw me from behind though.T_T)

Ehh? Char had two old guys who follow him to AEUG. So i don't think he really had any problem with loyalties. Even his clone(Full Frontal) is still hot enough to charm Angelo lol.^_^ Paptimus indeed does seems like the only one who is close enough with Char in their charisma.

(Playing as Paptimus in Gihren no Yabou is one hell of an experience lol.^_^ I hate Haman trying to screw me from behind though.T_T)
Well that sounds fun. Char can't make a head band work like Paptimus though. His design was 80's as fuck. Angelo just wanted Full Frontal Senpai to notice him.

casiopao

Oh absolutely, he's very lucky he didn't have to deal with either of them initially. But if he had, I'm confident he would have given everything. His dedication to the mission was very impressive. But yeah, he'd be dead lol.

Yup. Morel is more technical type so he end up facing Pouf is the best scenario. But, i really feel that Pouf is also not going all out vs Morel as he is currently under huge stressed tx to Komugi and King disappearance lol. I feel too many people underestimate Pouf power here.T_T

Daingurse

Not sure I want to have to buy 10-12 boxsets to complete the collection.

Sounds like a pain as far as value goes. But I will buy them, because I've been waiting years for them . . . Sigh.

Yup. Morel is more technical type so he end up facing Pouf is the best scenario. But, i really feel that Pouf is also not going all out vs Morel as he is currently under huge stressed tx to Komugi and King disappearance lol. I feel too many people underestimate Pouf power here.T_T

Pouf was way too emotionally invested, and engaged in too many mind-games. I don't see why Pouf couldn't have ripped Morel to shreds with his bare hands. But he didn't, because he was an unstable guy hahaha. That's what made him so interesting to me though. I could relate to his feelings of emotional overwhelm. He had so many human flaws in his personality.

Daingurse

Speaking of SCHWING, I really like figures and really like Hisoka, but don't think I will ever get this:

160117-01-01.jpg

I can't explain this to family members. It was hard enough explaining my (Don't click Jaded!!!)
Gon-San
figure lol.

Edit: Wow seriously Moaradin? Are we on the same damn wave-length, bahahaha!

HStallion

Speaking of SCHWING, I really like figures and really like Hisoka, but don't think I will ever get this:

160117-01-01.jpg

I can't explain this to family members. It was hard enough explaining my (Don't click Jaded!!!)
Gon-San
figure lol.

You can always get the manly Bisky figure. Not that would be any easier to explain or sound much better.

casiopao

160117-01-01.jpg

Gon-San
figure lol.

Edit: Wow seriously Moaradin? Are we on the same damn wave-length, bahahaha!

........i feel my GF is going to see me with a totally strange eyes if she sees me buy this lol.

........i already had super difficult time explaining some of the doujin i bought lol.T_T(God help me if she found out my secret hidden stash lol.)

casiopao

I think I will have to get this one day. She can stand right by my Yujiro Hanma. I'd have to get a figure in her kid-form too I suppose, for contrast lol.

61678.jpg

Explaining this figure to her is one hell of a trial lol. Getting founded out my collection of Netorare and Milf doujin is another hell to my wallet.T_T

Imagine buying bulky big boobies girl figure.O_O DEAD!!!

Sounds like a pain as far as value goes. But I will buy them, because I've been waiting years for them . . . Sigh.

Pouf was way too emotionally invested, and engaged in too many mind-games. I don't see why Pouf couldn't have ripped Morel to shreds with his bare hands. But he didn't, because he was an unstable guy hahaha. That's what made him so interesting to me though. I could relate to his feelings of emotional overwhelm. He had so many human flaws in his personality.

I always found it interesting that he who hated humanity the most had arguably the most human flaws of the Ants

Top Bottom