• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

casiopao

Anybody know of Mitou and Zazan have figures?

2a514f7600e02c20c08609c62b4232c8.jpg

Easily the best waifu in the series.^_^ Gon is missing a lot here lol.^^ (Thank God Ging don't waste Mito here lol. That Jerk of a human should not come close Mito at all.^_^)

Need Mito figure.^_^

The SCHWING Resurgence .^_^

2a514f7600e02c20c08609c62b4232c8.jpg

Easily the best waifu in the series.^_^ Gon is missing a lot here lol.^^ (Thank God Ging don't waste Mito here lol. That Jerk of a human should not come close Mito at all.^_^)

Need Mito figure.^_^

The SCHWING Resurgence .^_^
How the fuck does Mito not have a figure? Same goes for Zazan if she doesn't. What about torturing cat bitch Pitou?

casiopao

How the fuck does Mito not have a figure? Same goes for Zazan if she doesn't. What about torturing cat bitch Pitou?

Nope. None a single figure for all three chara there.T_T

For why? Because Japanese fans is baka. They don't know the great thing of matured wine like Mito lol.^_^

132502-hunter-x-hunter-mito-freaks-hunter-x-hunter.jpg

See? Top Waifu kek.^^

Ezalc

Finally finished the anime a few days ago and damn, the chimera ant arc started out interesting but became such a slog at the end. It had a massively disappointing ending as well. I already know a bit about the next arc that's starting in the manga, but I'm not going to bother to follow it due to the absurd timing with releasing new chapters. Still the world is interesting I suppose so maybe years from now I'll get back to it. Overall this was fun, I had watched the old anime up until the start of greed island and just took over with the new series from there. I'm incredibly disappointed Leorio didn't get to do anything for basically all the arcs after the original hunter exam.

casiopao

What the fuck is Yukako Yamagishi doing in Hunter x Hunter?

Palm is ten times better than Yukako lol. She will make u love Yandere and you will love it.^_^

goodsitem89_l.jpg

I want Neon figure.T_T

Finally finished the anime a few days ago and damn, the chimera ant arc started out interesting but became such a slog at the end. It had a massively disappointing ending as well. I already know a bit about the next arc that's starting in the manga, but I'm not going to bother to follow it due to the absurd timing with releasing new chapters. Still the world is interesting I suppose so maybe years from now I'll get back to it. Overall this was fun, I had watched the old anime up until the start of greed island and just took over with the new series from there. I'm incredibly disappointed Leorio didn't get to do anything for basically all the arcs after the original hunter exam.

The ending is what makes Chimera arc great though. Totally not something i would except from a battle shonen manga.^_^

Morel just spawned pink weed smoke bunnies. I dropped my ice cream spoon in disbelief. I shall name this guy with butterfly wings Shia Lebeouf, he's probably an actual cannibal.

casiopao

Like JJBA Stand battles?

Yup. And it is done even better in HxH if u ask me.

Even the weakest person in the world can take down the strongest person in the world as long as he develop his power perfectly only take down that single person. So, Nen really is a versatile power.

I mean, u had watched how Kurapikt wrecks Spiders right? That one of the example.^_^

Knuckle:
fxx852C.gif

Yup. And it is done even better in HxH if u ask me.

Even the weakest person in the world can take down the strongest person in the world as long as he develop his power perfectly only take down that single person. So, Nen really is a versatile power.

I mean, u had watched how Kurapikt wrecks Spiders right? That one of the example.^_^
Though Kurapika is geared towards beating the spiders. Regular people not so much.

casiopao

Knuckle:
fxx852C.gif

Though Kurapika is geared towards beating the spiders. Regular people not so much.

Knuckle is hot lol.^^

Thats why i said specialization. Kurapikt sacrifice his Nen potential vs regular Nen user to increase his power in fighting Spiders.

Meanwhile, we had many others who had more generalized Nen skills which does not target a certain person/organizations so it will be more general in skills and power output vs Kurapikt when he is facing the Spiders.

And knowing Togashi, Kurapika might even be wasting his time. Hisoka for example wants to kill Chrollo. He even helped Kurapika with his goals in Yorkshin! Hisoka would probably like to kill at least a couple more Spiders once they want revenge if he was successful in killing Chrollo. Big if though.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Chimera Ant Arc is where we see the real potential of Nen and how crazy it can get. Before that a lot of the powers were fairly straight forward but Togashi starts using them in very strategic manners through out the arc especially the second half. It also shows you Nen is just about training hard, though that is a part of mastering it, and that a lot of times your emotional state, your personal outlook on life, and so on have just as much effect as how much aura you can push around your body. Its why the strongest Nen powers are often the most personal ones, really and truly believing in them lets you go far beyond what should be normal.

Veelk

Banned
Thats why i said specialization. Kurapikt sacrifice his Nen potential vs regular Nen user to increase his power in fighting Spiders.

Meanwhile, we had many others who had more generalized Nen skills which does not target a certain person/organizations so it will be more general in skills and power output vs Kurapikt when he is facing the Spiders.

While I really like Nen and how it works out, this part is slightly unsatisfying to me.

Who the hell did Kurapika make this deal with? It's really wierd because nothing suggests there's any kind of intelligence to Nen itself, that it's just how the HxH world works...but how do you work out an exchange with what seems to be laws of physics?

HStallion

While I really like Nen and how it works out, this part is slightly unsatisfying to me.

Who the hell did Kurapika make this deal with? How do you work out an exchange with what seems to be laws of physics?

I mean Knov's power is far far far more physics defying than Kurapika's.

You should be very close if Netero is there with him and Morel. They were chosen specifically because of their Nen abilities usefulness in terms of combating the Chimera Ants.
Yeah I think last ep I saw Knuckle got knocked the fug out and Netero had Morel use stealth pink weed smoke bunnies with Pitou talking to a dead but not dead Kite wanting to fight him again.

casiopao

Who the hell did Kurapika make this deal with? It's really wierd because nothing suggests there's any kind of intelligence to Nen itself, that it's just how the HxH world works...but how do you work out an exchange with what seems to be laws of physics?

Umm..... i mean, reading the newest chapter kinda shows that Nen is not as simple as we thought right?
Nen Beast?

And this is only what i see here but, Nen comes from a human right? In the end, isn't the deal is done with oneself like Kurapikt himself. That's why when he broke the Oath, the Nen would slay him immediately. It is more or less like
Gon-san here where he sacrifice all his talent and future. for one big huge power boost.

Veelk

Banned
Umm..... i mean, reading the newest chapter kinda shows that Nen is not as simple as we thought right?
Nen Beast?

And this is only what i see here but, Nen comes from a human right? In the end, isn't the deal is done with oneself like Kurapikt himself. That's why when he broke the Oath, the Nen would slay him immediately. It is more or less like
Gon-san here where he sacrifice all his talent and future. for one big huge power boost.

I'm actually only catching up on the manga now. Literally, as we speak, I'm reading it. If there is some kind of intelligence guiding nen, that makes more sense.

Is there ever going to be a "Nen it just works" meme like there is with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or will people be arguing about Nen for 20 years too?

casiopao

Is there ever going to be a "Nen it just works" meme like there is with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or will people be arguing about Nen for 20 years too?

I'm actually only catching up on the manga now. Literally, as we speak, I'm reading it. If there is some kind of intelligence guiding nen, that makes more sense.

Well, newest arc on manga kinda explain that(Ehhh) so, u guys can start dashing as fast as Pitou lol.^_^

HStallion

Its basically just another version of ki or spirit energy that takes on Stand like powers. Its just how the HxH world works.

Top Bottom