• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

Well, subbed, I should catch up soon.

Watched 2 more episodes, Gon returned home and got a weird box, the plot thickens, nobody knows his Mom he John Snow now.
Just when you think you know about Nen, you discover that you just don't know shit about Nen. It's like JJBA with its crazy ass fucking stands.

casiopao

This kid's actually humanizing him. I like him more now. Morel vs Cheetu is fucking hilarious. "I made a smoke copy of myself as you were reading manga and then covered myself in smoke that looked like grass."

Lol. Meruem want some of that clam lol.^_^

And Cheetu is the most lovely baka lol. In the coming episode, u will laughed so much for his fight lol.^_^

Pitou is the best of the three royal guards of course.
I kind of figured that after Meruem gave her her props after that tail smack he gave her. Shia Labeouf got smacked across the room and she just had her head moved. "Pitou...you're legit I was trying to kill you with that." Morel is now fighting a tsunami of champagne kola. YO LIKE HOW IN THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU MAKE A BOAT OUT OF FUCKING SMOKE?!!! Morel killed this dude with fucking stagnant church air. These outcomes are fucking hilarious. Yeah, Naruto...Naruto wishes it could be this fucking cool and bizarre.

zero_suit

I kind of figured that after Meruem gave her her props after that tail smack he gave her. Shia Labeouf got smacked across the room and she just had her head moved. "Pitou...you're legit I was trying to kill you with that." Morel is now fighting a tsunami of champagne kola. YO LIKE HOW IN THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU MAKE A BOAT OUT OF FUCKING SMOKE?!!! Morel killed this dude with fucking stagnant church air. These outcomes are fucking hilarious. Yeah, Naruto...Naruto wishes it could be this fucking cool and bizarre.

That's why HxH and Jo Jo battles are the best.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
It was Shaiapouf's en he felt, not Pitou's.

My statement still stands!

I just like how this arc expanded that while Nen is incredibly powerful it isn't the end all and be all. Being clever and having an incredibly flexible set of Nen powers is often better than one very useful set of powers that are very limited.

God damn. Knov is not man enough to deal with Pitou's aura. Dude just collapsed like a wet house of cards.

I love that part and I love the point he makes in that both Killua and Gon got a glimpse of that Nen (but they saw Pitou's) and they have the courage to keep going. Not that Knov doesn't have courage, but man, these kids are joining on the invasion.

I love that part and I love the point he makes in that both Killua and Gon got a glimpse of that Nen (but they saw Pitou's) and they have the courage to keep going. Not that Knov doesn't have courage, but man, these kids are joining on the invasion.
Gon and Killua have balls of motherfucking steel. Killua got 8 pack abs, I wish I was a Shonen protag...Killua's speech to Octo bro is so good, Killua has come so fucking far.

Daingurse

Yeah...I don't even know what him or the third one are even capable of.

All you gotta do is think about how strong Pitou is, and then it will be easy to understand why Knov is so shook by Pouf's aura. Or hell, remember when Netero said Pitou had more raw aura than him? These dudes are straight monsters.

Meruem: "Fuck da plans!!! It's Gungi time!!!!!!"

Lol, "It's time to G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Gungi!"

Holy shit, I think I would watch Yami Yugi vs Meruem. The King of Games vs. The King of Ants!

All you gotta do is think about how strong Pitou is, and then it will be easy to understand why Knov is so shook by Pouf's aura. Or hell, remember when Netero said Pitou had more raw aura than him? These dudes are straight monsters.

Lol, "It's time to G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Gungi!"

Holy shit, I think I would watch Yami Yugi vs Meruem. The King of Games vs. The King of Ants!
Last time I saw Netero dude was just meditating in his lucky shirt glistening and shit. Wouldn't Meruem get super pissed off at Yugi asspulling random ass trap cards and shit out of thin air though?
Meruem: "Yo squad, dafuq's my god damn name?"
"King-sama."
Kind of sucks that he was never told his name yet though.

Daingurse

Last time I saw Netero dude was just meditating in his lucky shirt glistening and shit. Wouldn't Meruem get super pissed off at Yugi asspulling random ass trap cards and shit out of thin air though?

Meruem would be the one to finally beat the "Heart of the Cards" (I.E. cheating lol), through brute force. That would be a game for the ages!

And regarding the King learning his name, all I can say is keep watching the show . . .

Togashi himself came out and said that Meruem is the strongest Nen user in the Hunter x Hunter world. Dude is so powerful, but doesn't even know his name.

Meruem would be the one to finally beat the "Heart of the Cards" (I.E. cheating lol), through brute force. That would be a game for the ages!

And regarding the King learning his name, all I can say is keep watching the show . . .
Wouldn't he just beat Yugi to death with Yugi's own arm? Meruem can't handle Komougi at all, he cares about her so much and just doesn't seem to know why.

casiopao

The reason why Knov got hit that badly if i am not mistaken is because he is using Zetsu right? Thats why the monster Nen hit him harder as he don't have any protection from the Nen.

And of course, the 3 Royal Guard. In terms of Raw Nen Power is all monster class lol. See that Nen Coverage by Pitou is already enough telling lol. As it had been mentioned by Killua Grandpa before that doing that large coverage for such a long time is very stamina and energy consuming but Pitou is just relaxing lol.

Daingurse

Knov reason that he got hit so badly if i am not mistaken is because he is using Zetsu right? Thats why the monster Nen hit him harder as he don't have any protection from the Nen.

Hmm, that's a good point about the Zetsu, but I think Knov was just mentally weak more than anything, and the Aura basically shattered him. Gon and Killua both felt the malice of Pitou's aura in close proximity, and didn't turn out like Knov. We were told that emotions and Nen were very closely linked, so I think Knov was just psychologically not ready for an aura of that level. Especially a malicious aura like Pouf's. I think he could have had his Ren up in-full, and he still would have been crushed if he felt that Aura. Maybe if he had more time to mentally prepare himself, he would have fared better?

casiopao

Hmm, that's a good point about the Zetsu, but I think Knov was just mentally weak more than anything, and the Aura basically shattered him. Gon and Killua both felt the malice of Pitou's aura in close proximity, and didn't turn out like Knov. We were told that emotions and Nen were very closely linked, so I think Knov was just psychologically not ready for an aura of that level. Especially a malicious aura like Pouf's. I think he could have had his Ren up in-full, and he still would have been crushed if he felt that Aura. Maybe if he had more time to mentally prepare himself, he would have fared better?

I mean, Gon and Killua of course is those 1 in 100 thousand talented people so i can see they are special case but also in this case, both of them is in full battle position with Ren protecting them fully.

Knov on the other hand need Zetsu to be activated 100% as if he stop it, his operation will be failed so i can see why Knov end up that badly. But i do agree that Knov mental power maybe is also not that strong +Zetsu+ Pouf Nen, it end up destroying him.

Daingurse

I mean, Gon and Killua of course is those 1 in 100 thousand talented people so i can see they are special case but also in this case, both of them is in full battle position with Ren protecting them fully.

Knov on the other hand need Zetsu to be activated 100% as if he stop it, his operation will be failed so i can see why Knov end up that badly. But i do agree that Knov mental power maybe is also not that strong +Zetsu+ Pouf Nen, it end up destroying him.

Yeah, the Zetsu definitely might not have helped. And I think Knov's break-down was done to make Gon and Killua look even more beastly. They were much stronger than Knov mentally, despite them lacking both experience and Nen at that point.

Daingurse

Now that I think about it, that is honestly one of my favorite fights in any battle shonen. It also encapsulates exactly what I love in Hunter x Hunter fights. That was a fight I used to show people to get them interested in HxH 2011. It worked lol.

Thought this show ended.

We got some youngbloods in here. Need to bring them into the fold. They soon, will know the pain:

MBRJ39c.png

casiopao

Now that I think about it, that is honestly one of my favorite fights in any battle shonen. It also encapsulates exactly what I love in Hunter x Hunter fights. That was a fight I used to show people to get them interested in HxH 2011. It worked lol.

We got some youngbloods in here. Need to bring them into the fold. They soon, will know the pain:

MBRJ39c.png

That pic lol. It makes me remember of being huge fan of Berserk too lol. The pain guys.T_T

At least being those two fans, we will still get new chapter every new moon but man being fan of Tytania, Arslan Senki and of course Guin Saga kills me,T_T There is simply no future being fans of those title.

Being a fan of Yukiru Sugisaki works or CLAMP is also suffering.T_T

Daingurse

Pouf can go fuck himself

He was a great character for me.
He was by far the most human of the Royal Guards, by representing many of the worst aspects of the humanity. And of course, this is the Guard who hates humanity the most! His twisted devotion to the King and mental instability made him a very interesting character to watch.

Pouf was very effective IMO. I really could not stand him in action either, but that definitely felt like the point hahaha.

casiopao

He was a great character for me.
He was by far the most human of the Royal Guards, by representing many of the worst aspects of the humanity. And of course, this is the Guard who hates humanity the most! His twisted devotion to the King and mental instability made him a very interesting character to watch.

Pouf was very effective IMO. I really could not stand him in action either, but that definitely felt like the point hahaha.

Ahh another one with great taste lol. The more insane Pouf goes, the more i likey him lol.^_^

Top Bottom