• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

*God speed on* "Fuck yeah lets do dis shit!!!"
*God speed off* "Fuck dis shit I'm outta here, gotta go fast!!"
latest
lol

Jigolo

Yesssss. I need to see Jaded's reaction to 126.

Nice. Just wish the sets were a bit cheaper for only 13 episodes.

I'm just gonna wait for the entire set. It'll come in a nice box for sure, and I don't like buying this and then waiting x amount of months for Vol 2 and so on.

Moaradin

I'm probably just gonna keep watching on Toonami since it seems like they'll be ahead of the DVD releases for a while. Already up to episode 20. I do want to own the series eventually though. Probably when they do a complete collection of it.

Daingurse

I'm probably going to end up buying these sets. Don't think I have the patience to wait 3-4 years for a full box-set, and I'm a sucker for HxH lol. Animation really pops on Blu-Ray too, so I honestly can't wait to watch them.

Permanently A

ITS HAPPENING

This upcoming fight probably has one of my favorite lines in the entire series. I don't know why but the scene makes me tear up everytime and its not even supposed to be sad. I literally just start tearing up because of how fucking in awe I am.

When Netero came down from the mountains... his fists were faster than sound.

There is now a giant gold as fuck statue standing behind Netero and even Meruem can't even believe the bullshit that is standing before him. Meruem about to fight the gilded version of that boss from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Netero: "Let's get it on!"
Meruem: "Why do you fight?"
Netero: "What the fuck?"

What I always wonder is if they would have fought if Netero had decided to sit down and try and talk some sense into Mereum. Then again that's not at all Netero's style and even though he know's he's probably out classed by the King by far he's down for a fight of his life.

What I always wonder is if they would have fought if Netero had decided to sit down and try and talk some sense into Mereum. Then again that's not at all Netero's style and even though he know's he's probably out classed by the King by far he's down for a fight of his life.
It seemed like Netero was forced to fight Meruem do to the orders of the people that asked him to take care of the Chimera Ant situation.

upandaway

Netero wasn't really there as a representative of humanity for negotiations anyway, even if he did act on his own and decide not to fight after the King convinced him or whatever, the rest of humanity was going to fight the King anyways (with far more casualties, because he's building an army). That's why he knew there's no point. Humanity wasn't going to accept being ruled by the King.

Firehead

Kalluto's a boy.

She identifies as female.
She's a girl.
Oops, wrong character. Apologies!

Also, shouldn't someone make a new topic for this since the English dub is out and this is filled to the brim with spoilers? Bit redundant to be using this old thread.
Might get some new people interested in watching the show as well.

Kieli

Quickie. I need to see ur reaction king vs netero.^~^

Can you guys not do this. Just let people watch the show at their own pace and don't goad, lead, or otherwise temper their reactions.

Maybe you'll end up overhyping XYZ and make them disappointed.

Can you guys not do this. Just let people watch the show at their own pace and don't goad, lead, or otherwise temper their reactions.

Its why I never post in threads of games I am playing or series I am catching up on, this would annoy me to hell, but Jaded seems to be fine with it though

Jaded is an adult, he can voice his concerns. If he doesn't want this, all he has to say is stop.

I'm fine with it. I deal with that poster in other threads. I'm on 124 and um...damn. Killua's fighting Bayonetta.

I think the only thing we know about Killua's mom is she's from Meteor City, same place the Phantom Troupe is. I think that's only from a character bio, not actually stated in the manga

Top Bottom