• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

casiopao

17e44164e25cc32a0ec074f814970bbe.jpg

This is damn poetic lol.^_^ Dammit Ging.T_T

On the other hand, i really can't see Gon coming to the main stage for quite some time here. I really feel his arc and Killua is over for quite some time.(Dammit Togashi. Stop hiatus. Hell, i would even accept HxH with Sailor Moon art as long as it had you writing the story fully.T_T)

Now, it is going to be Kurapikt and Leorio vs Spider/Ging vs Beyond vs Pariston/Hisoka vs Spider/Zodiac vs the Prince/Princesses.

This whole arc in the ship can be one of the most complex battle map lol. And that means a lot when the relation map of Killua family is already tearing me apart lol.^_^

This is damn poetic lol.^_^ Dammit Ging.T_T

On the other hand, i really can't see Gon coming to the main stage for quite some time here. I really feel his arc and Killua is over for quite some time.(Dammit Togashi. Stop hiatus. Hell, i would even accept HxH with Sailor Moon art as long as it had you writing the story fully.T_T)

Now, it is going to be Kurapikt and Leorio vs Spider/Ging vs Beyond vs Pariston/Hisoka vs Spider/Zodiac vs the Prince/Princesses.

This whole arc in the ship can be one of the most complex battle map lol. And that means a lot when the relation map of Killua family is already tearing me apart lol.^_^
I will admit HxH isn't the same without the Gon x Killua broship.

If Killua can survive
fighting Youpi of all things
then I think he'd manage with Hisoka. We still don't know how strong Killua really is in my opinion.
He rolled through a bunch of durable as fuck Chimera Ants and pretty much just ran from stuff during the election arc. He's at least strong enough to not be scared of Illumi so that has to mean something in my opinion.
True, but I think Hisoka can still take him. I just don't think Killua's
lightning
is potent enough yet. Offensively, I mean. Hisoka would just need to get his Gum on Killua and he would win. I don't think it would be simple but he could get it done.

Huh? Aren't u happy that we are getting Ging x Pariston Tsundere broship there lol.^_^
I don't even like Pariston.
True, but I think Hisoka can still take him. I just don't think Killua's
lightning
is potent enough yet. Offensively, I mean. Hisoka would just need to get his Gum on Killua and he would win. I don't think it would be simple but he could get it done.
Hisoka has the experience. If they fought 5-10 years from now I would put money on Killua. The manga went to lengths to show that both Gon and Killua advanced at an exponential rate. Only thing is you can't throw numbers at Gon and Killua took a huge step up when he
pulled Illumi's needle out of his head]/spoiler].

The Hell?O_O

How can u no likey this man of virtue. Full of care and love to the Hunter Association.^_^

latest

He is the epitome of Netero personification lol.^_^
Cause the man is a double talking asshole. I prefer Cheadle.
CtALQGa.png

The bluntness of this is hilarious. I think Pariston is pretty damn interesting, but like Pouf he ain't likable lol.
He's interesting but he's like the personification of douchiness, so yeah completely unlikable. He's just lucky he ain't orgasming all the damn time like Pouf was.

He's interesting but he's like the personification of douchiness, so yeah completely unlikable. He's just lucky he ain't orgasming all the damn time like Pouf was.

tumblr_n8sghydSMR1s0bviyo1_r1_500.gif

But seriously, Pariston's trolling game is top-tier. I have to respect him.

casiopao

Lol. I mean, i know Pariston is a jerk but man, i can't see people really hating him when he actually did everything through his heart lol.

When he wanted to troll someone, he actually goes balls deep into trolling someone. And i mean, he said that he is the weakest of all Zodiac. Who can't believe that lol.^_^

Hell, i would even love to see the story of Pariston and Ging Bizzare Adventure lol. It will be like the worst adventure with two most arsehole guys in a journey lol.

Lol. I mean, i know Pariston is a jerk but man, i can't see people really hating him when he actually did everything through his heart lol.

When he wanted to troll someone, he actually goes balls deep into trolling someone. And i mean, he said that he is the weakest of all Zodiac. Who can't believe that lol.^_^

Hell, i would even love to see the story of Pariston and Ging Bizzare Adventure lol. It will be like the worst adventure with two most arsehole guys in a journey lol.
I'm convinced he's only alive cause he knew how to talk his way out of getting killed. Pariston and Ging deserve each other, it's like Ging's penance for being a shit tier dad.

casiopao

I'm convinced he's only alive cause he knew how to talk his way out of getting killed. Pariston and Ging deserve each other, it's like Ging's penance for being a shit tier dad.

Lol. C'mon talking skill is also a damn important skill here.^_^ And i really won't take Pariston word for granted on how weak he is. He may be saving some super OP Nen power here lol.

I mean, being the head of Beyond member is not something easy to do.^_^

Lol. C'mon talking skill is also a damn important skill here.^_^ And i really won't take Pariston word for granted on how weak he is. He may be saving some super OP Nen power here lol.

I mean, being the head of Beyond member is not something easy to do.^_^
Knowing Nen Pariston probably literally shoots his mouth off at people.

Daingurse

There's gotta be something up with Pariston. I don't care how much he tries to downplay his power, the character just feels very intimidating. I think he has some kind of threatening ability. Something really slimy, and broken.

There's gotta be something up with Pariston. I don't care how much he tries to downplay his power, the character just feels very intimidating. I think he has some kind of threatening ability. Something really slimy, and broken.
Probably his actual personality. Dude's probably like Dexter Morgan. As they said he didn't play to win, but he don't play to lose either. He'd rather see everything burn just to make himself look better. Cheadles's weird, but at least she cares about what's going on.

Syntsui

Honestly, these last chapters from manga make it clear that
no one can beat Hisoka as long as he is the one to set the battle's conditions.

Honestly, these last chapters from manga make it clear that
no one can beat Hisoka as long as he is the one to set the battle's conditions.
I find it very hard to believe Hisoka could beat Meruem, any of the royal guard, Netero, Ging, Silva, Zeno or
Nega Super Saiyan Gon

Syntsui

I find it very hard to believe Hisoka could beat Meruem, any of the royal guard, Netero, Ging, Silva, Zeno or
Nega Super Saiyan Gon

The fact that the first thing he does after being killed by Chrollo is going after every single spider, and then Chrollo, just shows how confident he is in his capabilities. Now that he knows he can't underestimate anyone or be cocky, he is the most dangerous character in the whole series. As long as he starts the fights by his rules, I doubt anyone could beat him.

Things would be obviously different ''fair'' fight though.

The fact that the first thing he does after being killed by Chrollo is going after every single spider, and then Chrollo, just shows how confident he is in his capabilities. Now that he knows he can't underestimate anyone or be cocky, he is the most dangerous character in the whole series. As long as he starts the fights by his rules, I doubt anyone could beat him.

Man I really want to read faster but I don't want to hit Hiatus x Hiatus street, fucking clown seems straight up broken now.

Daingurse

Yep, Hisoka has never been more deadly. I can't wait for Hisoka vs Feitan. Good lord almighty, that's a fight I want to see!

Eh, even considering where Hisoka is now, the guys Jaded list could still take him. Hisoka is not to be underestimated (especially now) but he still can get a whupping. Guys like Netero and Meruem would wreck.

Yep, Hisoka has never been more deadly. I can't wait for Hisoka vs Feitan. Good lord almighty, that's a fight I want to see!
How would Hisoka
not get turned to fucking ash by Feitan's Pain Packer ability?
Eh, even considering where Hisoka is now, the guys Jaded list could still take him. Hisoka is not to be underestimated (especially now) but he still can get a whupping. Guys like Netero and Meruem would wreck.
Zero Hand...that is all... Not to mention Zeno having
a fucking lightning dragon

Daingurse

How would Hisoka

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No idea lol. That's really the beauty of that fight for me. It's inevitable, but what is Hisoka gonna do?!
I honestly think half of Hisoka's body will be composed of Nen by the end of that fight. There's just no way you leave a fight with Feitan in-tact. Slowly but surely, Hisoka will become the Rubberband Man.

So the past 6 months made kurapika incredibly Op. The chains are mad impressive. Kind of underwhelmed with gon and killua a bit now lol but I'm sure they'll start using nen in their own way soon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No idea lol. That's really the beauty of that fight for me. It's inevitable, but what is Hisoka gonna do?!
I honestly think half of Hisoka's body will be composed of Nen by the end of that fight. There's just no way you leave a fight with Feitan in-tact. Slowly but surely, Hisoka will become the Rubberband Man.
My bones have both the properties of rubber and gum
Too bad Hisoka never got to fight any of the Chimera Ants, it would do a good job of sizing him up cause those things are not easy.
So the past 6 months made kurapika incredibly Op. The chains are mad impressive. Kind of underwhelmed with gon and killua a bit now lol but I'm sure they'll start using nen in their own way soon
You ain't seen shit yet. Kurapika just got to the nen abilities faster than those two, but he's highly specialized to the point where he's pretty much a non combatant against anything that's not in the Phantom Troupe.

Exactly. Bungee Gum ain't gonna do shit against that.

Yeah, their time will come. Kurapika just got a head start.

I can't wait for you to see Kurapika's main fight.

Pariston is amazing with his trolling game, although I doubt anyone will beat Kurapika from Yorknew

Tbf, HxH has always favored those who do prep work before coming into fights

What happens if Hisoka had to deal with one of the nen removers?

Pariston's Nen could be something really powerful in combat, but even Ging said that beating Pariston up would resolve nothing. I think his power involves influence somehow, and it's why Ging wanted to replace Pariston as number 2 so bad.

I hope Pariston sticks around as a major player for the rest of the series (though lol who knows how much is even left?). He is an even bigger wildcard than Hisoka and having him around in any arc just adds this sense of unpredictability.

Kurapika's method of doing things has advantages and disadvantages. Gon and Killua's dedication to mastering the basics gives their Nen use a much greater (potential) boost overall compared to Kurapika. Things like their stamina and aura efficiency will be much better because of it.

In defense of Ging, Mito took custody of Gon forcibly.
That's because Mito grew up with that fucking idiot.
Kurapika's method of doing things has advantages and disadvantages. Gon and Killua's dedication to mastering the basics gives their Nen use a much greater (potential) boost overall compared to Kurapika. Things like their stamina and aura efficiency will be much better because of it.
Kurapika learned to fly before he could even walk.

remz

Pariston would have to have some kind of combat ability, or else
literally any hunter would have killed him by now

Hmm alright I'll keep that in mind. I've seen a clip of what gon can do later I think? Rock paper rock or something like that was in one of those best anime attack videos

smurfx

get some go again
How would Hisoka
well the downside to pain packer is feitan having to take damage and survive. if hisoka knows about his ability then he would know to go for a instant kill shot rather than a prolonged fight. what if hisoka used his rubber ability to put a mask around feitans face and suffocated him to death? would pain packer even work?

Pariston would have to have some kind of combat ability, or else
literally any hunter would have killed him by now
i totally think he has an ability similar to cheetu where he transports himself and his opponent to his own little world and he then forces his opponent into a battle of wits and the loser dies.

Daingurse

Hisoka's probably the strongest man in HxH.

Quoting myself from earlier in this thread lol:

I honestly think Hisoka might be up there in terms of strength (not counting Chimera Ants of course). He's just so damn confident in his own power, and I feel there has to be a legitimate reason for that. I honestly think this panel posted earlier is going to ring true:

rMrtvmN.png

Hisoka is going to be a monster at the end of this series.

I wonder if Gon's character arc is over with the recent manga chapter btw. No reason for him to stay as a main character after the recent chapters and fulfillment of the promise.

That being said I do like the focus on the DC arc on the side characters.

smurfx

get some go again
I wonder if Gon's character arc is over with the recent manga chapter btw. No reason for him to stay as a main character after the recent chapters and fulfillment of the promise.

That being said I do like the focus on the DC arc on the side characters.
i think that maybe gyro will be the reason why he ends up trying to pursue power again. i can't think of any other reason other than maybe something really bad happening to killua and gon trying to power up to help him out.

How would Hisoka

Easy,
kill him before he uses it. It's not like he has to take his whole stamina bar before he finishes him. Cut his throat and laugh, laugh, laugh.

In fairness Kurapika's abilities comes at a drawback. They're useless unless he's facing off against a member of the Phantom Trope.

Top Bottom