• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

We still have roughly 24ish episodes left in this arc and roughly 10 episodes left after that till we catch up to the manga.

Sometime in June is when everything will probably be caught up.

I think it's best if Madhouse puts it to a close for now and treats it like Ippo and comes back to it at a later date, giving HxH filler now would just kill it. God damn it, Togashi, why must you do this? Finish the manga.

Jigolo

Taking breaks is the only answer for madhouse. I wish Naruto did this.

Madhouse shouldn't waste quality animation on filler, instead end it with the Chimera Ant arc and then take a break for a few months to allow for more material to be animated.

So Hunter x Hunter is starting serialization again huh? That's cool.

Is there any chance that the next arc will cover the troupe or at even the return of Chrollo at all? It would be nice to see where the story goes on that front.

Soriku

Great episode. Cheetu's power is a type I don't think we've seen before, with him making his own enclosed space. The whole thing with Morel's aura possibly not returning back to him in that area was interesting as well; didn't know something like that might be possible. I lol'd when Morel started sleeping.

The King and Komugi dynamic is interesting too.

Oh and the next episode preview was weird. Usually they'll show a bunch of random scenes, but in this one it was like they did a fast forward of the entire Morel vs. Cheetu fight >_<
Morel does something with his pipe, grabs Cheetu with some string, then gets stabbed through the chest

shira

Great episode. Cheetu's power is a type I don't think we've seen before, with him making his own enclosed space. The whole thing with Morel's aura possibly not returning back to him in that area was interesting as well; didn't know something like that might be possible. I lol'd when Morel started sleeping.

The King and Komugi dynamic is interesting too.

Oh and the next episode preview was weird. Usually they'll show a bunch of random scenes, but in this one it was like they did a fast forward of the entire Morel vs. Cheetu fight >_<
Morel does something with his pipe, grabs Cheetu with some string, then gets stabbed through the chest
Knov's 4th Dimensional Mansion is pretty much the same thing

Raxus

iMOeV9pOB9k8h.gif

I should have known.

Pretty awful episode, it would have been so much better if Cheetu were human as he would be really amazing, second best ant. Otherwise everything else was bland and dull, game could have looked fancier, people could have sounded livlier, and Killua ought to have had loads of screentime

Pretty awful episode, it would have been so much better if Cheetu were human as he would be really amazing, second best ant. Otherwise everything else was bland and dull, game could have looked fancier, people could have sounded livlier, and Killua ought to have had loads of screentime

Killua already had like two episodes of exclusive screen time.

So your complaints are that a board game is boring and Killua should have gotten more screen time even though we just had a few episodes that revolved around him?

kirblar

It's too bad we never get to see the King play TCGs or Poker.

"I have calculated things perfectly. He is dead on my next attack."
"Bonfire you for exactsies."
*King decapitates the opposing player*

FluxWaveZ

It's too bad we never get to see the King play TCGs or Poker.

"I have calculated things perfectly. He is dead on my next attack."
"Bonfire you for exactsies."
*King decapitates the opposing player*

Perhaps he should have gotten into competitive gaming. Vowed to become the one to finish Greed Island the fastest.

I really need to catch up but I don't remember where I left. The last episode I remember watching was the first part of the Phantom Troupe attacking the ants, what episode number was that?

instead end it with the Chimera Ant arc

Fuck that, there's still one more arc after that they can animate that's also a perfect stopping point.

upandaway

:lol man, the cheetu fight. That was just gold.

It's pretty ridiculous how he can half-assedly throw crazy conditions into his ability like "can't use it after getting caught", because he can learn another one so fast. Man if one of the good guys could do that, they'd be completely overpowered. Lucky it's just an idiot!

zero_suit

It's pretty ridiculous how he can half-assedly throw crazy conditions into his ability like "can't use it after getting caught", because he can learn another one so fast. Man if one of the good guys could do that, they'd be completely overpowered. Lucky it's just an idiot!

It was even more hilarious than the manga version.

Soriku

Kurapika should've done that...though maybe instead of one and done if he loses, he would have two tries against the same enemy in case he loses the first time.

Vhalyar

Kurapika should've done that...though maybe instead of one and done if he loses, he would have two tries against the same enemy in case he loses the first time.

But he did? In exchange for immense power against a specific group of people his condition means death if he uses those powers against non-Spiders. And it's already been explained that half-assed/safe conditions don't result in significant boosts, if any.

Soriku

But he did? In exchange for immense power against a specific group of people his condition means death if he uses those powers against non-Spiders. And it's already been explained that half-assed/safe conditions don't result in significant boosts, if any.

Right...he could've taken it a step further if he wanted to though. I don't remember about everything when Nen was explained but would a condition that gives him two chances be that safe?

smurfx

get some go again
Right...he could've taken it a step further if he wanted to though. I don't remember about everything when Nen was explained but would a condition that gives him two chances be that safe?
there ain't no conviction if he wants a get out of jail free card.

I wonder if he eventually finds a loophole one day and can "undo" the conditions he set on himself without losing all of his nen.

Top Bottom