• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Member Rush 2024

Hudo

Important message to all newcomers:

We have a very special person rejoining the forum on September 6th after a ban. His name is Ass Of Can Whooping, and he is our biggest fan of the Xbox. Please, please, if you can think long and hard about sending him lots of messages about how great the Xbox is for his return, that would be so special for him. He loves pictures of happy Xbox fans as well! Just don't mention the Playstation. It sends him into a violent rage, which is why he had to be banned "lollipop_disappointed:
Weird. I thought he's a pretty big Nintendo fan.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Welcome new fam...we hope you enjoy your stay.
iB4DyfQ.jpeg

Do you live alone?
Are we playing "Rhetorical Tuesday" THIS early?!?!

Jaybe

I remember the GAF Cyberpunk competition, legendary.

Which one was the Cyberpunk competition? Better than the Hogwarts Giveaway thread?

Which one was the Cyberpunk competition? Better than the Hogwarts Giveaway thread?

The photoshop give-away thread, do yourself a favour...

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb

This one still cracks me up:
Who is going?

cue8OJQ.jpg

Fabieter

On NeoGAF, where gamers chat,
Threads grow long like a Cheshire cat.
Debates ignite with passion and flair,
But watch your words—there's drama in the air!

Mods with hammers, quick to swoop,
Silence the trolls in one fell swoop.
But oh, the memes that rise and fall,
A pixelated riot on the forum wall.

From console wars to indie praise,
NeoGAF's a digital maze.
But despite the chaos, one thing's clear:
It’s the place where gamers persevere!

I'm still sad I didn't win :messenger_pensive:

Robb

Gold Member
Important message to all newcomers:

We have a very special person rejoining the forum on September 6th after a ban. His name is Ass Of Can Whooping, and he is our biggest fan of the Xbox. Please, please, if you can think long and hard about sending him lots of messages about how great the Xbox is for his return, that would be so special for him. He loves pictures of happy Xbox fans as well! Just don't mention the Playstation. It sends him into a violent rage, which is why he had to be banned "lollipop_disappointed:
Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping :
739f5fc5-2107-4fc4-b8d1-182ba16c6b61_text.gif

soulbait

I am guessing with all of the bans that took place during the Activision + Xbox merger days and Xbox going third-party rumor threads, 3,000 newbies are really just replacements for our lost brethren from the last great battle of the console wars.

Top Bottom