• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Member Rush 2024

Damn some of these account requests go back to November…

Why does it take so long, I don’t remember waiting so long for my account approval back in the day.

Edit:
6899801646_8278cf9d9a.jpg

2021 even!

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
Welcome new people.

Please post funny pictures in the funny pictures thread and entertain me for free.

thank you.

ZombieBP

Neo Member
Thanks for letting me in. When I got on to lurk and saw I had a notification I didn't know what was going on for a moment. I had lurked for a long time and decided to sign up when I kept finding myself wanting to reply

Looking forward to being able to see polls and vote in polls and say some things too

Mossybrew

Huh, I forgot folks had to go through an approval process to post here.

Well anyway welcome to the madhouse. Don't forget to post dumb random shit over in Off-Topic, always entertaining.

Nydius

The thread title made me think I was back in college and it was the first week of Fraternity/Sorority rush.

Welcome new pledges members and, remember member GAFfers, hazing isn’t tolerated. 😉

Last edited:
The thread title made me think I was back in college and it was the first week of Fraternity/Sorority rush.

Welcome new pledges members and, remember member GAFfers, hazing isn’t tolerated. 😉
Then why did I have to wear my underwear on my head for a month when I first joined? :(

Top Bottom