• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Radiohead album available Sunday, May 8th at 7pm BST, new song "Daydreaming"

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Why are people say that this might be
the final album from Radiohead?

latest

Blader

Weird, so the tracklist actually is in alphabetical order after all?

I'm glad it wasn't. too affiliated with that movie in my eyes.

it's good as a standalone/b-side for the album

I love Spectre, but it was written for that movie, not this album. It's being released as a b-side on the Burn the Witch vinyl anyway.

No you don't. For whatever reason, when I do do it, it jumps out at you, but I certainly don't do it every other thread. Or even close to it.

Maybe your experience is skewed by the number of spoiler-filled movie threads you read, I dunno.

I don't wanna buy this via Google Play, any other markets got it up yet?
Perhaps. I could've sworn I see it pretty often and in non-spoiler threads, but you know your post history better than I do. Either way, this isn't the hill I'm going to die on.

And no, at least not on Apple Music.

im scared to listen because i don't want my first listen to be in the wrong order

is the album actually in alphabetical order or is this a mistake

There is no reason to believe that simply because the album ends with True Love Waits and features other songs you've heard them fuck around with in concert, that this is their last album.

hawk2025

Wait, is there a deluxe phyisicalphyisical version being put up for sale today like IR/KoL had day one?

Im confused

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
OT soon?

No you don't. For whatever reason, when I do do it, it jumps out at you, but I certainly don't do it every other thread. Or even close to it.

Maybe your experience is skewed by the number of spoiler-filled movie threads you read, I dunno.

I don't wanna buy this via Google Play, any other markets got it up yet?

Google Play jumped the gun. So no. Still an hour and some change.

Blader

I'm listening to True Love Waits.

Why are you people hyping up this song, exactly?

Because it's over 20 years old and is finally recorded/released.

I don't even love the original acoustic song that much either (it's real nice though), I just think it's cool it finally came out. Same with Burn the Witch.

I've been thinking for a long time that this could be their last. They're old, and I think they know better than to go on forever like some bands. True Love Waits being on it is symbolic to me, even if I thought the I Might Be Wrong version was the only version we ever needed.

Don't know why some of you are so offended by the possibility of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom