• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Radiohead album available Sunday, May 8th at 7pm BST, new song "Daydreaming"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only listened to TLW, Identikit, and Ful Stop because I wanted to take in the new stuff with the album proper.

Ful Stop is fucking amazing as is Identikit. TLW will take getting used to as the solo acoustic version is so etched into my brain but it is beautiful and I imagine in the scope of the record this presentation will make great sense.

Hype is at 11

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
the alphabetical track list order was the one in Amazon Echo, too, right? Should've jumped the gun and buy the album from play store. FUCK.

amnesiac

Alphabetical track list makes sense. The title of the album even starts with "A." The two songs released (BTW/Daydreaming) were the first two songs in alphabetical order. It's probably legit.

Horseress

Kinda don't want to hear it yet because of the track order. I care about it and I still don't believe it would be alphabetical

denx

I didn't manage to listen to the leaked album cause I was out on lunch. Thank goodness, I would'nt want to listen a Radiohead album with a messed up track order.

But GEEZ these comments are getting my hype through the roof. CAN'T WAIT to listen to the studio version of Identikit holy fuck.

Lnkn52

Just out of curiosity: What makes Google Play Music the best streaming service? I personally love Spotify. Haven't tried anything other than Apple Music and Deezer otherwise though.
I've switched to Google because they seemed to get more albums plus that added benefit of YouTube Red.

Spotify app for me is 10x better than Play Music though.

King_Moc

Banned
Just out of curiosity: What makes Google Play Music the best streaming service? I personally love Spotify. Haven't tried anything other than Apple Music and Deezer otherwise though.

I found it more user friendly, it let me download an unlimited number of songs to my phone, and it let me upload my own stuff to listen too. I only use Spotify over it as I have 2 free years of it.

Error

the best thing about google play music is being able to upload your music to their cloud storage and being able to stream it via their app, saves a shitload of space in your phones/tablet.

probably the best music cloud storage service right now.

Now I'm remembering when Phil said that their best album was yet to come... damn he might have been right!

I'll need to listen this a couple of times but right now I can see it being one of their best.

Still holding out strong here waiting for Dead Air Space to update.

Stoked beyond belief that Ful Stop made the cut. Amazing track, can't wait to hear what they've done with it in the studio.

According to US itunes, the tracklist is different.

Tracklist from iTunes:

Burn the Witch
Daydreaming
Decks Dark
Desert Island Disk
Ful Stop
Glass Eyes
Identikit
The Numbers
Present Tense
Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggars Man Thief
True Love Waits

amnesiac

PSY・S;202944015 said:
pic? can't find it on the website.

Nevermind, iTunes is messed up right now. The tracks apparently segue into eachother in alphabetical order so that has to be correct.

denx

the best thing about google play music is being able to upload your music to their cloud storage and being able to stream it via their app, saves a shitload of space in your phones/tablet.

probably the best music cloud storage service right now.

Absolutely. Google Play has saved me the grief of In Rainbows not being on any streaming service. I just ripped the tracks from my CD and uploaded them to Google Play. Now I can listen In Rainbows in streaming along with the rest of Radiohead's discography.

Same thing with Beach House. Their post-Devotion discography is not available on streaming (haven't checked Apple Music), so I just uploaded their albums from my computer.

Horseress

It IS actually in alphabetical order....Radiohead Radiohead....

And all this talk is making me want to go from Spotify to Google Play

Error

Tracklist from iTunes:

Burn the Witch
Daydreaming
Decks Dark
Desert Island Disk
Ful Stop
Glass Eyes
Identikit
The Numbers
Present Tense
Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggars Man Thief
True Love Waits

this is the same the echo and play store had, it's the correct track list order then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom