• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Radiohead album available Sunday, May 8th at 7pm BST, new song "Daydreaming"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last Radiohead albums I've listened to in full were Ok Computer and Kid A. A lot of their stuff is kinda hit or miss to me but I still love love Kid A and Ok Computer. Those ones always stood out to me.

Blader

Just a heads up: people on reddit are saying the Google Play order is wrong, and that the first two tracks are Present Tense and TLW.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Huh! You'd think all the other companies would be like "fuck it - GOOGLE broke out. Let's go. Get those sales"

I'm sure someone in the background is like "Let's play nice and get permission from XL before we do anything too soon, google fucked up and has egg on their face, why should we too?"

Missed it on Google before they took it down, but kinda glad. Means no temptation before it goes live on WASTE. Ideally want to get the special edition if it looks worth it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
they deleted the page from the store entirely, now I'm greeted by a "it's not available in your country" message.

SD-Ness

the anticipation is killing me

T4edUv.gif

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So between Burn the Witch, Daydreaming, and Decks Dark, I can safely say that I already enjoy A Moon Shaped Pool far more than TKOL. google pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom