• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
site updated

www.lastofus.com

Screenshot + some horror sound effect

pMgIr.jpg

OMG at graphics?

This description so closely resembles Siren it made me laugh out loud :lol
But again, I want modern tps controls.

I have a walking dead, zombies in the daylight, situation in my head. Played the demo of siren on ps3 and as much as I'm interested, it's not what I'm picturing though I wish there was an easy and cheap option to play it on disc (NA).

spats

That foliage looks darn cool. And lols at the square bokeh. There has to be secret messages hidden in that shot, I'm sure of it!

site updated

www.lastofus.com

Screenshot + some horror sound effect

TLOU_image_2.jpg

OMG at graphics?

Wow... took me a while to realize that was actually in game.

That clicking sounds like whatever the "zombies" are going to be (it's far away and then when it's much closer, there's the scream)
Doesn't really look like it's gonna be zombies. Some mutants/aliens probably.

Getting a Cloverfield vibe from all of this.

Raoh

Nice... I like where this is going....

In the image there is a small hold, then a blue donut around it with a red line circle around that area.. what is that?

V_Ben

Banned
Man, what if this is I Am Legend, with a single person trying to survive in a city reclaimed by nature and some kind of creatures. That would be awesome if done well.

Carl

That leaves picture reminds me of that youtube video of that Playstation Move game Plastic and Santa Monica is making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom