• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK

Fucking tired of zombies.

Why do people keep saying they're tired of zombies? The only big zombie games this gen that I can think of off the top of my head are RE5 and the L4D games...It hardly seems as overused as people are making it out to be.

Replicant

GAF detective mode is at work but I wonder if it's best that we don't know at all until later. I like what I've seen so far though.

EVIL

How do you know it's ingame?

the low poly leaves and the bloom around the leaves, that's the limit of an in-game engine effect. If pre-rendered with today pre-rendered animation capabilities it would have looked way better. So its not set in stone that it is in-game, but its definitely within the capabilities of today game engine tech. So I bet is that it is an in engine shot.

so its post apocalyptic / post collapse of civilization and features "infected"

This better get a lot more interesting or be made by jesus himself or something because on that premise my mind isnt blown Mr Keighley.

spats

I have a weird feeling that somewhere the developers of this game are reading this thread and laughing their butts off.

Basch

can anyone read what it says in the middle?

"Our union remains strong. The military is making large gains and securing additional quarantine zones. This ____ turning point. We ____ not and will ____ become the last of us. Mankind will prevail."

Carl

I won't buggering well be here all weekend. GAH. Will have to keep an eye on GAF because i am incredibly intrigued right now

sleepykyo

Why do people keep saying they're tired of zombies? The only big zombie games this gen that I can think of off the top of my head are RE5 and the L4D games...It hardly seems as overused as people are making it out to be.

Dead Island
Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising Chop til You Drop
I Made a Game with Zombies
Red Nation
Dead Nation
Siren: Blood Curse (Shibito, but close enough)
Oneechanbara
Zombie Apocalypse, Zombie Apocalypse 2
Burn Zombies Burn

Even that is hard to believe. :eek:

Not really:

AVa2Z.jpg

KingK

I'm just hoping that this doesn't turn out to be an FPS.

Same. I really prefer third-person games.

It also looks like they're actually using Obama as the president on that newspaper. Either the game comes out before November next year, or they're banking on him winning a second term :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom