• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Super Luigi U |OT| I do it !

CrisKre

Is this not on the Australian eshop yet or is it just me?

Hilariously, there is a massive advert saying it's available on the eshop front page, but when I click on it, I get a no software message.

:(
Check if it in the new super mario bros u section. People have reported they got it from there.

nubbe

Funny that people treat this expansion as a full featured game :p

It is how DLC should be done
Instead of horse armor shit

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Found it in the AU shop for $29.95. For now you have to go to the New Super Mario U page and then press add-on content to find it. $29.95 is probably a fair price but too much for me right now. Look forward to playing it some other time though.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Found it in the AU shop for $29.95. For now you have to go to the New Super Mario U page and then press add-on content to find it. $29.95 is probably a fair price but too much for me right now. Look forward to playing it some other time though.

You could buy it from the UK eshop for £17.99.

Xane

Sorry if this has been already asked but.. does the retail version of Super Luigi U comes with the original game as well?

Robin64

I'm getting "This content cannot be purchased as the software is not up to date. Please launch the software from the main menu"

This is after I just updated NSMBU and it's on version 1.2.0 according to the title screen.

I'm getting "This content cannot be purchased as the software is not up to date. Please launch the software from the main menu"

This is after I just updated NSMBU and it's on version 1.2.0 according to the title screen.

I think you need to be on Version 1.3.0 for the DLC

Robin64

Yeah, apparently it's been so long since I played NSMBU that I have to do *two* updates. Hooray! 1.3 downloading now.

kubus

Waiting for retail but why is it 35-45 euro in the Netherlands? One store even said that the suggested retail price is 45 euro. Seriously, what?!

hlhbk

So is it out for the USA yet? If you have the digital version of SMBU can you still pick up the retail copy of Luigi U?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Waiting for retail but why is it 35-45 euro in the Netherlands? One store even said that the suggested retail price is 45 euro. Seriously, what?!

image.php

I've preodered it on amazon.uk for that reason (it was 26 punds, more or less 31 euros)

CoolS

Nice snappy download.

Played the first few courses. Like what I've played so far. Courses are extremely short to fit in with the 100 second time limit, but if the challange is right that shouldn't be to much of issue. We'll see.

Can be a little tricky finding all the star coins within the time limit, which adds to the difficulty a bit.

There also appears to be a hidden Luigi in each stage. I've run into quite a few of them.

qR4Wb78.jpg

I haven't found any in the first 4 stages. I probably suck but :(

Oibignose

Game looks awesome.

My daughter is just getting into Mario. Currently playing it on the Wii, DS and even in my old NES. Waiting for a uk price cut around the time of the PS4/Bone release and I'll pick up the Wii u for the family friendly games.

Luigi just so much cooler than Mario and this actually looks challenging.

JoeM86

Spent an hour on it. Got up to the end of World 2. It's good fun, the levels are somewhat challenging, hopefully they get moreso. They're short, but a good short. They're about the size of levels in say Super Mario Bros/Super Mario World.

Getting all Star Coins is going to be a hassle though

Elesias

Neo Member
Honestly, I'm pleasy surprised by the game and its challenge. I've just reached the last world, but the level design is awesome and has some "Lost Levels" feeling.

Another 8-bit Luigi :)

zlCfzRBcAuw-ZygjFM

rokero

The wait is going to kill me but i just can't commit to digital until nintendo has an account system also DAT green box

ec0ec0

if you have both nsmbu and nslu, can you use luigi for singleplayer or multiplayer in nsmbu?

What about nabbit, is now playable in nsmbu? is mario still the only playable character in nsmbu in singleplayer? what about luigui?

nintendo and its restictions...

Top Bottom