• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Super Luigi U |OT| I do it !

Ridley327

They usually don't update right on the dot at midnight, but that's assuming there's a midnight release in the first place.

With NoA, assume the worst.

Murrah

Banned
Kinda had a bad feeling this might happen. They've only been advertising it as coming 6/20 here instead of specifying midnight like they've done with NSMB2, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, etc.

See y'all at noon probably

I have a question

I am buying the $19.99 e-shop version tomorrow.

Will my disc of NSMBU need to be in console when I play this? Or will it be a little box on my home screen? And I can just boot up

BooJoh

Not getting the 1.3.0 update and not seeing anything in the eShop... I guess NOA isn't putting this up until tomorrow's eShop update?

Lee-T

I'm getting the update now in the US...now to see if luigi is on the eshop. The update has two minutes left

I love Mario games but I am terrible at them. Still stuck on world two on NSMBU.scared to buy this since it sounds like racked up the difficulty tenfold. Someone let me know how hard it is.

zroid

Banned
sigh... well I'm honestly too exhausted to have played it for more than a few minutes anyway

I guess I can wait

BooJoh

I'm getting the update now in the US...now to see if luigi is on the eshop. The update has two minutes left

Are you sure it's the 1.3.0 update and not the 1.2.0 update from a while back? I hadn't played NSMBU in a while so I got the 1.2.0 update earlier today.

@MUWANdo

Banned
What's the price in the AU eStore, going to get it this afternoon but interested to know how much more expensive it is over the US.

AU is PAL-region, you won't be able to buy it on a NA console.

Either way, I can guarantee it won't be worth buying just to get it a day early; I seem to recall it had the typical kangaroo tax.

Murrah

Banned
For sure coming at noon tomorrow. Like I said, it's only been advertised as 6/20, never anything about midnight. Disappointing but whatever

Lee-T

Are you sure it's the 1.3.0 update and not the 1.2.0 update from a while back? I hadn't played NSMBU in a while so I got the 1.2.0 update earlier today.
Damn you're right...no luigi on eshop and its the old update. I thought I had already gotten 1.2.0 but I guess not

Drago

5nPFP.jpg

won't be buying this until the retail release and even that's a maybe; just wanted another opportunity to bash NoA :3

Sipheren

Banned
AU is PAL-region, you won't be able to buy it on a NA console.

Either way, I can guarantee it won't be worth buying just to get it a day early; I seem to recall it had the typical kangaroo tax.

I'm in AU, I just wont be home until later and was curious as to the price in the AU eShop.

Top Bottom