• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New York City |OT| GAF's Guide to the Greatest City in the World - Meetup on 18th

Mully

Just throwing some dates out there:

- Friday, August 24
- Saturday, August 25
- Friday, August 31
- Saturday, September 1
- Sunday, September 2 <-----Labor Day Weekend

I'm game for any day, but I'm assuming people have things to do Labor Day weekend.

Jhoan

Just throwing some dates out there:

- Friday, August 24
- Saturday, August 25
- Friday, August 31
- Saturday, September 1
- Sunday, September 2 <-----Labor Day Weekend

I'm game for any day, but I'm assuming people have things to do Labor Day weekend.

I wouldn't rule out August 21st as well. I think I might be busy on the weekend that school starts due to a party that the fraternity wants to host on that Saturday (which I'm hoping I can escape); they want to bring as many people as possible. -_- I'll get back to you guys on that.

That said, that's why I wouldn't rule out doing it on two weekends. One where people would like to do it in mid August, the second one on the latter half of August; a hang out if you will.

Well, I did say that you could take the August thread back in the May thread birthday boy, so by all means do. You have my full support; whatever you decide goes date and all. The sooner it's up, the better.

Did we just completely skip a July meet-up or did I miss it somehow?

Anyways... yeah, someone make a thread. Do it.
There wasn't a July meet up. Apparently, there wasn't any interest despite me trying to drum up some interest. Best GAF needs to meet up consistently. The thing is that the next meet ups have to be decided in advance or during the meet up towards the end of it. October would be nice to meet up at Comic Con (I'm gonna apply to work there again).

Speaking of which, the NY Comic Con application is live so if you don't want to pay and want a different experience, by all means, go for it. You have to be 21 and over to apply. You will meet plenty of people, come away memorable stories to share with people, and work experience. Plus you get paid.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
What's everyone's thoughts on the Upper West Side as a place to live?

Upper 70's to lower 80s between Amsterdam and Central Park West.

We visited a ton of areas when we were in the city last week to get a feel for them at various times in the day. Of the areas we focused on (Gramercy/Flatiron, Kips Bay, West Village, Chelsea) it seems to have most of what we were looking for, and the best prices of any of the areas.

I'm more hoping someone can confirm our 'read' on the area.

We're looking for a lower-key place to live that isn't in the middle of the hustle and bustle with good bars/food and easy access to parkspace. Something where we could come home and relax and not be in the middle of the insanity 24/7 but still get to the insanity when we wanted to.

Amsterdam avenue in this area seems to have a nice bar selection and the whole area seems to have a nice selection of various 'everyday' eateries.

We're both avid joggers/bikers/kayakers and it seems between Riverside park and Central Park we could get a good deal of all 3 in.

Subway access the rest of Manhattan (other than the UES) seems pretty good in the area, and we could get down to Chelsea/Meatpacking/West Village in about 15-20 minutes by subway if we wanted to get into areas that are more hopping, and really quick access to the Columbus Circle area and the various upscale hotel bars for nicer cocktails.

That, and Alamo Drafthouse will be opening up.. so one of the major things I'm going to hate about leaving Austin will be in the area soon enough.

Does all of that sound about right?

The Upper West Side is amazing if you can afford it - probably the most high-end residential neighborhood in the entire city (surprised you find the prices reasonable). If you're on Amsterdam you'll also have amazing train access... 1, 2, 3, B and C will get you everywhere on the West Side and you can switch to D, L, or 7 within only a few stops to get across the rest of Manhattan in a snap. I live on the same train lines but further Uptown and it's perfect for getting around.

Magni

I moved to NY earlier this month, I'm definitely down for a GAF meetup next month. I'm underage for another two weeks though, so if it's for drinks (unless we go to places with European drinking laws), I won't be able until after then.

On a side note, anyone here live in West Harlem/WH? What are the best food places up there for when I'm lazy (or while I still don't have a stocked kitchen) ?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
The Upper West Side is amazing if you can afford it - probably the most high-end residential neighborhood in the entire city (surprised you find the prices reasonable). If you're on Amsterdam you'll also have amazing train access... 1, 2, 3, B and C will get you everywhere on the West Side and you can switch to D, L, or 7 within only a few stops to get across the rest of Manhattan in a snap. I live on the same train lines but further Uptown and it's perfect for getting around.

We can find a 1 BR walkup in that area for about 2700 dollars a month which isn't that bad relative to some other places in the city we looked at.

I guess we found it "cheaper" because we are willing to look at walkups on side streets in the Upper West Side. In other areas we wrote them off because street noise was too much. So in most other areas we were looking in highrise doorman buildings to get up above traffic noise.

UWS reminds me most of our neighborhood in Austin, which is a good thing. Plus all the benefits of being in Manhattan, and I think being near the park will be great for our mental stability. When we looked at Chelsea/West Village it was like "well the hiline is really awesome, but it's not really a park". It's really nice to be able to duck into Central Park and not feel like you are in Manhattan at all. The other parks are all nice of course, but too small to get that feeling of nature that you can get in Central Park.

Now I only need to find some good pubs and pre-prohibition cocktails. We found a pretty nice little pub called Dead Poets that had Delirium on a proper Ale tap. The cocktail place we tried was called Prohibition and they spritzed absinthe on top of my drink with a binaca spritzer. What the fuck. Rinse the glass in that shit, don't spritz it on top of my Corpse Reviver.

Jhoan

I moved to NY earlier this month, I'm definitely down for a GAF meetup next month. I'm underage for another two weeks though, so if it's for drinks (unless we go to places with European drinking laws), I won't be able until after then.

On a side note, anyone here live in West Harlem/WH? What are the best food places up there for when I'm lazy (or while I still don't have a stocked kitchen) ?
We promised no bar hopping for this outing so don't worry about the age thing. Like I said, if people want both a bar and a restaurant meet up, then we can do two meet ups in a month.

To answer your other question, see the OP for recommendations. I'm going to assume that WH means Washington Heights right?
How many people usually go to the meet ups?
Having been to all the meet ups, I can tell you that it varies but it's typically a decent amount of people. The highest amount of people that were at a meet up so far was about 30 some odd people back when EviLore was in town in February. Nowadays, it's typically about 10-15 people. The earlier the thread gets made, the more people come out. The other limitation is the aforementioned bar hopping/ age limit.

Magni

We promised no bar hopping for this outing so don't worry about the age thing. Like I said, if people want both a bar and a restaurant meet up, then we can do two meet ups in a month.

Ok thanks!

To answer your other question, see the OP for recommendations. I'm going to assume that WH means Washington Heights right?

Yeah Washington Heights (mid 150s and Broadway, that's in Washington Heights, right?). I looked at the OP briefly but it's by restaurant type, not by location. I'll just go through the Yelp links when I have a bit more time.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Having been to all the meet ups, I can tell you that it varies but it's typically a decent amount of people. The highest amount of people that were at a meet up so far was about 30 some odd people back when EviLore was in town in February. Nowadays, it's typically about 10-15 people. The earlier the thread gets made, the more people come out. The other limitation is the aforementioned bar hopping/ age limit.

Oh for real? So it's gonna be restaurant and what?

Leunam

Meetup on the 18th? I'm flying in the day before and I'll be there the until the 26th on vacation. I'd love to join you guys.

Jhoan

Ok thanks!

Yeah Washington Heights (mid 150s and Broadway, that's in Washington Heights, right?). I looked at the OP briefly but it's by restaurant type, not by location. I'll just go through the Yelp links when I have a bit more time.
Correct, Washington Heights is from 157th st-199 st. Dyckman/Inwood from 200th street to 220th. Since I live in The Heights, I'll recommend you visit El Malecón and La Casa de Mofongo since those are the two most famous restaurants up here that make good Dominican food. You can also check out El Conde Steakhouse which is right across the street from El Malecón. There's plenty of restaurants that also have live music. For non-Dominican food, you should check out Manolo Tapas which is a block down from El Malecón. There's also a Salvadorean restaurant on 173rd and Broadway. Also, check out Sushi Yu II on 181st between Pinehurst Ave and Cabrini Blvd for the best Japanese restaurant in the neighborhood; I pass by the restaurant every day.

For a good bar, I'll recommend you go check out Coogan's on 168th street across right across the street from the hospital.

In Dyckman, Mamajuana is pretty good as is Papasito, and Guadalupe for Mexican food. There's a restaurant on the corner of 200th street and Broadway who's name escapes me that's pretty good for more Dominican food. You need any more recommendations, let me know.
We're still trying to get a date and a plan together. Once we know what we're doing, we'll make a thread.

I have to agree with TheLastWizard. Launch the thread and we'll discuss it there. There's no point in delaying it. Like I always say, the sooner the better. Besides, it'll give us time to gather hype/interest.

Mully

I have to agree with TheLastWizard. Launch the thread and we'll discuss it there. There's no point in delaying it. Like I always say, the sooner the better. Besides, it'll give us time to gather hype/interest.

Alright. I'll make one by Sunday afternoon. If someone would like to volunteer to host the event that'd be great. I don't much about the ins and outs of good group restaurants and cool parks in NYC.

Jhoan

Alright. I'll make one by Sunday afternoon. If someone would like to volunteer to host the event that'd be great. I don't much about the ins and outs of good group restaurants and cool parks in NYC.

I guess I'll do it if no one else wants to and people agree. Although I'm notoriously unreliable because I was late to the meet up that I hosted back in May. Needless to say, I got an earful for it. :D

Otherwise, I can always ask the ever charismatic Jason (paging Jason; if you're lurking, post) to do it since he knows a ton about these types of things way more than I do (he also hosted the legendary February meet ups). Or maybe even bob page since he goes out a lot. Or I could PM MrOogieBoogie so we could hit up the restaurant where he works at and give him a big tip (assuming it's in Manhattan, it's big group friendly, and the prices are decent).

I'll send Jason a PM as well as one other person in case he doesn't want to do it. I've never done karaoke myself (too embarrassed to do it; no singing chops), but since London GAF had fun doing it at their last meet up, I don't see why not. I get the feeling this is going to be crazy, but nothing gained, nothing ventured so anything goes in this one (besides the often mentioned bars of course). I wouldn't rule out drinking beer in a restaurant to people who are of age to do so but not getting drunk.

hey dudes, im doing some apartment hunting. hows the area around mccarren park in greenpoint? safe? decent transportation?

its near the bedford ave L train stop and nassau on the G. its a part of town i really never ventured into so im not sure if its worth a look.

Gallbaro

Banned
We can find a 1 BR walkup in that area for about 2700 dollars a month which isn't that bad relative to some other places in the city we looked at.

Jesus!

I am paying 2800 a month for a townhouse with garage, three blocks away from the subway in queens. In an extremely safe neighborhood. 1400 square feet!

bob page

hey dudes, im doing some apartment hunting. hows the area around mccarren park in greenpoint? safe? decent transportation?

its near the bedford ave L train stop and nassau on the G. its a part of town i really never ventured into so im not sure if its worth a look.

McCarren Park just got the new pool so the area has been pretty busy lately. It seems to attract people from all over BK, which is both good and bad. As long as you're close to the Bedford stop, you'll be fine for transportation (if it was only G access, it's much more difficult). Still though, lots of great food and bars in the area.

Tawpgun

Ok NYC GAF. I'm only an hour away from the City, I visit from time to time. I was there on the 19th last time to visit a friend I met last year. I feel like I've been most of the touristy places. Anything else I've missed?

I've been to...
Times Square
Central Park
Lincoln Center
Rockafeller Tower/Plaza
Trump Tower
That shopping center at Columbus Circle
Wall Street
South Street/The southern manhattan shopping area by Pier 17
Ground Zero (haven't seen the memorial/been in the tower. Line was too long)
Intrepid (still have to go see the Space Shuttle though)
Ellis Island
Statue of Liberty (actually... I guess I've never technically been on the island)
Grand Central
The Cool Apple Store
That awesome toy store by the cool apple store
The Museum
Bronx Zoo
The UN
Flushing
MSG

I think that should be it unless I'm forgetting something.

The only notable thing I think I haven't done is go to the top of the Empire State Building, but the Rockefeller one is close enough. I guess the Wax Museum too, but I've been in the one in DC.

A couple friends might come down from Boston to visit the city, and since our NYC Native won't be here, I'm the closest they got.

Is there anything cool in the city that I missed? Anything else left to do?

*PS We're all under 21 if that makes a difference.

I live there, on 147th and Broadway

Best places to eat nearby are down around 125th St... which is just one or two subway stops (depending if you take the A or 1). Dinosaur BBQ is, in my opinion, the best barbeque place in the entire city. Really awesome big restaurant, young crowd, bar, live music. Get reservations if you're going to go for dinner. Sylvia's is a famous restaurant in Harlem and really good if you like Soul Food. Pretty much right next door to that is Red Rooster which has amazing comfort food.

Those are the best I could recommend. There's a couple of smaller restaurants within walking distance of my apartment that I go to. Tonalli Cafe is pretty good it's up on like 148th or so and Broadway, there's also a pretty decent Spanish restaurant that I can't for the life of me remember the name of right now... on Broadway around 145th or so. Bunch of the small Halal diners are surprisingly descent to and if you're really lazy you'd be surprised at how good the sandwiches they make in most corner store delis taste.

I guess we found it "cheaper" because we are willing to look at walkups on side streets in the Upper West Side. In other areas we wrote them off because street noise was too much. So in most other areas we were looking in highrise doorman buildings to get up above traffic noise.

UWS reminds me most of our neighborhood in Austin, which is a good thing. Plus all the benefits of being in Manhattan, and I think being near the park will be great for our mental stability. When we looked at Chelsea/West Village it was like "well the hiline is really awesome, but it's not really a park". It's really nice to be able to duck into Central Park and not feel like you are in Manhattan at all. The other parks are all nice of course, but too small to get that feeling of nature that you can get in Central Park.

Now I only need to find some good pubs and pre-prohibition cocktails. We found a pretty nice little pub called Dead Poets that had Delirium on a proper Ale tap. The cocktail place we tried was called Prohibition and they spritzed absinthe on top of my drink with a binaca spritzer. What the fuck. Rinse the glass in that shit, don't spritz it on top of my Corpse Reviver.

Doesn't sound too crazy, still pretty expensive for my taste (my 3 BR is $1,900) but it's a great area - I haven't shopped around for apartments so if it seems like a good deal than it's probably a good deal. Street noise shouldn't be too much of a problem in UWS except for maybe right on Broadway but even then it would be 100x better than midtown or downtown with the endless taxis and tourists. Hell's Kitchen is absolutely inundated with bars and is only one or two stops from you so it shouldn't be hard to find a pub. Most of the bars I know in the UWS are around 100 - 110th. Bier Garden type places.

Kisaya

Ok NYC GAF. I'm only an hour away from the City, I visit from time to time. I was there on the 19th last time to visit a friend I met last year. I feel like I've been most of the touristy places. Anything else I've missed?

Which museum have you been to? If it's not the MET or the MoMA then def check out those two.
China Town and SoHo are also two areas you should go to!

Also you should visit the downtown area of Brooklyn, specifically Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO :>

Tawpgun

Which museum have you been to? If it's not the MET or the MoMA then def check out those two.
China Town and SoHo are also two areas you should go to!

Also you should visit the downtown area of Brooklyn, specifically Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO :>

Both of those.

Might do Chinatown.

What's there to do in SoHo and Brooklyn?

bob page

The Cloisters / Fort Tryon Park
High Line Park
Soho / Greenwich Village / West Village (for shopping / food)
Chinatown
Brooklyn Heights / Brooklyn Bridge Promenade
Brooklyn Botanical

Magni

Correct, Washington Heights is from 157th st-199 st. Dyckman/Inwood from 200th street to 220th. Since I live in The Heights, I'll recommend you visit El Malecón and La Casa de Mofongo since those are the two most famous restaurants up here that make good Dominican food. You can also check out El Conde Steakhouse which is right across the street from El Malecón. There's plenty of restaurants that also have live music. For non-Dominican food, you should check out Manolo Tapas which is a block down from El Malecón. There's also a Salvadorean restaurant on 173rd and Broadway. Also, check out Sushi Yu II on 181st between Pinehurst Ave and Cabrini Blvd for the best Japanese restaurant in the neighborhood; I pass by the restaurant every day.

For a good bar, I'll recommend you go check out Coogan's on 168th street across right across the street from the hospital.

In Dyckman, Mamajuana is pretty good as is Papasito, and Guadalupe for Mexican food. There's a restaurant on the corner of 200th street and Broadway who's name escapes me that's pretty good for more Dominican food. You need any more recommendations, let me know.

Thanks a ton! I guess I'm technically not in WH then since I'm on 156th, but I'll definitely be checking all these places out :)

Jhoan

Both of those.

Might do Chinatown.

What's there to do in SoHo and Brooklyn?

SoHo's basically like walking around a mall in Jersey except it's out in the open. You see tons of attractive women dressed up and strolling through the streets. So it's a basically another shopping dstrict, albeit, a popular one with shops ranging from cheap to expensive.

Chinatown has a ton of nooks and crannies such as K&L Trading, the notoriously expensive game shop as well as the a newly reformed arcade that's family friendly where the famous Chinatown Fair arcade used to be at. There's a shopping complex across the street from it that houses another famous import game shop; they sell new games for cheap. My friend works on the Haagen-Dasz on the corner of Mott Street.

It's a really culturally rich neighborhood. And the weirdest part is that court houses are literally right across the street from it. You can get some good Chinese food down there for relatively good prices so definitely go check it out. I always notice something new. I'm absolutely captivated by the neighborhood.

And shame on you for not going to Union Square; it's a tourist trap of sorts, but it's a pretty chill spot. I love that area. Also go the Lower East Side and go to the Nuyorican Poet's Cafe. That place is fantastic; the bathroom has some of the most intriguing things I've ever seen. I'm surprised that many Gaffers have never heard of it despite living in the area. Amazing stuff gets shown there including poetry and plays.

I would recommend you visit the Little Red Lighthouse up in Washington Heights. It's at Riverside Park on 181st and Riverside (aka my block). There's a beautiful view of the GWB from the block/the park. Lastly, go check out the Gracie Mansion on 163rd and I forgot the avenue; Google it. While I've never been there, it's the oldest operating mansion in New York. I've heard many good things about it.

Thanks a ton! I guess I'm technically not in WH then since I'm on 156th, but I'll definitely be checking all these places out :)
Do come up. You'll be swimming in Dominican heaven and Spanish. There's a nice atmosphere to the neighborhood. I almost forgot to mention, you should check out Carrot Top on 165th and Broadway (near a Wendy's). They make some amazingly good desserts there (not discounting the Dominican bakeries; where else can you get a Tres Leches cake and pan de guayaba?). I get really passionate whenever I talk about The Heights; it's a really dear neighborhood to me because I grew up here and have watched it change over the years like a child growing up.

beat

Guggenheim museum/BAM/Museum of Natural History/MOMA
See a Broadway or off-Broadway show
Toy Tokyo
Roosevelt Island gondola
Union Square Greenmarket
Upright Citizens Brigade shows

bob page

I have a bunch of friends from back home staying with me next weekend and wanted to take them to a nicer bar one night. Some place that requires dress attire (at least dress shirt/trousers). Preferably a rooftop, but also preferably somewhere that doesn't cost exorbitant amounts of money. Any ideas?

cryptic

Anyone can pick me up in Poughkeepsie for the Slaughterhouse concert in NYC tonight? College kid and broke so funds are limited but I'll do what I can.

bob page

I have a bunch of friends from back home staying with me next weekend and wanted to take them to a nicer bar one night. Some place that requires dress attire (at least dress shirt/trousers). Preferably a rooftop, but also preferably somewhere that doesn't cost exorbitant amounts of money. Any ideas?
Anyone?

Upper 70's to lower 80s between Amsterdam and Central Park West.

We visited a ton of areas when we were in the city last week to get a feel for them at various times in the day. Of the areas we focused on (Gramercy/Flatiron, Kips Bay, West Village, Chelsea) it seems to have most of what we were looking for, and the best prices of any of the areas.

I'm more hoping someone can confirm our 'read' on the area.

We're looking for a lower-key place to live that isn't in the middle of the hustle and bustle with good bars/food and easy access to parkspace. Something where we could come home and relax and not be in the middle of the insanity 24/7 but still get to the insanity when we wanted to.

Amsterdam avenue in this area seems to have a nice bar selection and the whole area seems to have a nice selection of various 'everyday' eateries.

We're both avid joggers/bikers/kayakers and it seems between Riverside park and Central Park we could get a good deal of all 3 in.

Subway access the rest of Manhattan (other than the UES) seems pretty good in the area, and we could get down to Chelsea/Meatpacking/West Village in about 15-20 minutes by subway if we wanted to get into areas that are more hopping, and really quick access to the Columbus Circle area and the various upscale hotel bars for nicer cocktails.

That, and Alamo Drafthouse will be opening up.. so one of the major things I'm going to hate about leaving Austin will be in the area soon enough.

Does all of that sound about right?

I live on the UWS. Its a great place to live and has nice restaurant's and Central Park, but the nightlife is awful and its far from the Lower East Side and West Village, which can be an expensive cab ride or a pain in the ass commute if you take the subway.

fancimus

The Campbell Apartment is also nice, in Grand Central, and has a moderate dress code. Bar Pleiades (next to cafe boulud) is quite upscale too. I also like EMP's bar, and the bar in the NoMad, but it's really popular right now and will be likely be pretty packed.

Zalasta

Didn't see a lot of discussions on Broadway. For those of you that go to shows regularly, what seats do you prefer?

Jhoan

In case anyone has not seen the thread (or overlooked it), I want to remind any and all NYC area Gaffers (and tourist GAF if they have the time) that there is a GAF meet up on August 25th at Madangsui (35th street in Korea Way) at 7PM.Rendezvous at 6:30 (maybe earlier depending on what time I leave at) near Gamestop/Manhattan Mall. But that's just the tip of the iceberg for what will be a fun night.

So if anyone has been itching to go our fabled (and fun) meet ups and but don't like going to bars or aren't of age, this one's for you. Bring an empty stomach and a GAF shirt if you have one because it's going to be good. Details are in the thread. We already have over 30 people confirming that they're going so the more the merrier.

I don't have any pictures of interest to show at the moment unfortunately save for a few that I took at a street festival in my neighborhood last month. I'll post those in the future.

Oh and since theatre isn't brought up too often in this thread, registering for HIPTIX gets you good seats for plays for cheap prices. I haven't seen an Off-Broadway play in about a year though but it's much more engaging than it is to watch a movie (also a bit pricier than a movie).

Jhoan

Should meetup at the 1920's jazz festival if that's the case. Should be a RIPPING good time.

It's not on the 18th; that post is from July 27th. The meet up thing is out dated and needs to go so people won't be confused.

It was referring to the meet up that was on February 18th back when EviLore was in town. This month's meet up is on the 25th (Saturday). And it is not going to be at jazz festival but at a restaurant instead. Read my post above yours for details (or see the thread). ;)

Seth C

Hey all you crazy NYC Gaffers. I'm back in town for an appearance on the Today Show Tuesday. Let me know if you want to get together for a beer between now and then.

Mully

Updated the NYC Meetup thread.

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry for my disappearance the past few days. Work has been unexpectantly busy the past few weeks and this past week was the busiest week we've had in years. I haven't had a lot of time to devote to focusing on the meetup. I apologize.

On Saturday, August 25, 2012 at 7PM at least 30 of us will be eating at Madangsui in Koreatown at 35 West 35th St. For anyone of age, we'll probably trounce around the city's drinking establishments afterwards. I want to make it clear that the latter is not the focus of the meetup.

Jipan made a suggestion that we should meetup at a second location prior to the meetup. I think this is a fantastic idea. We'd be able to exchange pleasantries with all 30 of us before the meetup and get to know everyone before we sit around an enormous table. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to post them between now and Wednesday.

Please, please, please, if you have not told me you're going yet, do so within the next three days. It's vital you do or else you'll likely be left out for dinner. Either PM me or post in the thread. If I don't see a PM or post, you will not be in the party.

Let's have a good time later this week. It should be a blast!

Mahonay

Banned
Weather has been absolutely gorgeous here for a change.

Was out in Williamsburg all night Saturday with a buddy. Finally checked out The Woods. I like the set-up, has a really nice outdoor seating area, but it was immensely crowded and the crowd was a little too douchey/raised pinky for my liking. There was a dance floor I wanted to hit up but my friend was too sober to dance at that point. Headed to Le Superior afterward. A little mexican restaurant that turns dance club at night. Us two white boys danced our assses off for hours with a group of Puerto Rican & Mexican girls. Pretty funny since that same friend said he straight up never dances. He just moved to NYC from Philly. I let him know that was going to change, mission accomplished lol.

bob page

I ended up taking my friends to a place called Press Lounge last weekend. It's damn pricey (~$15 beers) but the views are incredible. Definitely a classy and relaxing place to spend the evening.

334030_3745421195010_2038643399_o.jpg

278928_3745415074857_1203559791_o.jpg

Top Bottom