• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

Snaku

Banned
OK guys, got the F5 key ready?!

X4bGi.gif
X4bGi.gif
X4bGi.gif

X4bGi.gif
X4bGi.gif
X4bGi.gif

X4bGi.gif
X4bGi.gif
X4bGi.gif

def sim

pretty sure it will.

if this wasn't holiday season then there 's a chance it will be a available. But the cheap price and holiday season are a combination for disaster.

I'd say the better question is how fast will it sell out and how soon will more become available. I think it selling it out is guaranteed

Man, who knows what I'm going to spend my money on by the time it goes back in stock. :/

Guess it's not midnight EST

I'm starving. I know if I go make a late snack the thing will go live and I'll miss it. I hate when companies toy with their loyal customer base like this. We still don't even know for sure that its going live at 3AM. It's google, they should be able to handle the server load. Just give me a time!
LLShC.gif

Hieberrr

I'm starving. I know if I go make a late snack the thing will go live and I'll miss it. I hate when companies toy with their loyal customer base like this. We still don't even know for sure that its going live at 3AM. It's google, they should be able to handle the server load. Just give me a time!
LLShC.gif

Probably 12 PST/3 AM EST

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Still not up in Germany. Also, I may hold off. I want that charger and I don't want to pay twice for shipping.

Also, I contact Google about my VAT dilemma. They responded (wow):

Thank you for contacting Google Play support.

To provide you with a VAT or TVA invoice, we'll first need the following:

- Your Customer VAT Registration number
- The complete address for the customer associated with the VAT registration number

Please respond to this email with the above information and we'll be happy to provide an invoice.

Blablurn

im thinking about changing the plan.... going for the 8GB version of the N4, while also buying the nexus 7.... that could work. im thinking , im thinking.

Top Bottom