• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

How do these things usually work? Is the site programmed to go live at a certain time or does a body have to flip the switch? Everyone working at google is asleep. Maybe the security guard is in charge of flipping the switch?

Reps giving conflicting answers. I don't understand though. Why doesn't google notify the reps of the answer they should be giving to this question.

Silly me. Google.

Why don you guys just go to bed? It'll be there in the morning, plus it'll be like an early Christmas!

I've given up getting the phone today. Going to wait till AnandTech do their review and I can physically use it in store.

Now people are saying they're getting conflicting reports. One person saying it's still 3am. Some still saying 12am pacific is still happening everywhere. Some saying 9am pacific tomorrow.

What if it's all Google employees just trolling everyone? It's getting pretty obvious that Google will flip the switch when they feel like it.

tumblr_m98l1iG1sJ1rssbsw.gif

Top Bottom