• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

Hieberrr

I'm gonna go study for my exam and then head to bed (gotta be up at 6 AM EST). You fuckers better leave one for me when I wake up
LLShC.gif

I really want this phone, what are the chances that this think will come to Japan?
Maybe I'll get a friend abroad to buy it on the google store and then send it to me.

Will this phone even work on any of the Japanese networks if I put in the correct APN settings?

ektoll

im thinking about changing the plan.... going for the 8GB version of the N4, while also buying the nexus 7.... that could work. im thinking , im thinking.

This is exactly what I plan to do, although the nexus 7 will "officially" be for my girlfriend ;)

Studying has become pretty much impossible at the moment. Gotta wake up in 4 1/2 hours. Normally being up at this time wouldn't be an issue, but I'm way more tired than usual tonight.

So if it doesn't go up at midnight pst/3am est are you guys just assuming it's gonna be up 9am pst/noon est? Because that's what the next latest rumour seems to be on xda.

Now people are saying they're getting conflicting reports. One person saying it's still 3am. Some still saying 12am pacific is still happening everywhere. Some saying 9am pacific tomorrow.

Top Bottom