• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
priceisrighthorn.wav

fucking DeSerres sends me an email exactly at 3. Got my hopes up again haha.

tigerin

tumblr_m98l1iG1sJ1rssbsw.gif

jokes on us lol. goodnight guys, it was nice while it last.

twofold

There is an error in the setup for your purchase. Please contact the merchant with this error message: Expected 3 components in jwt:

Seriously?!

both the 8 and 16gb keep switching from "in-stock" to "coming soon". I have one in my basket but when I try to place my order I get "oops things be broken try later".

Cipherr

How is a website having trouble with people ordering a Nexus. Never thought I would see the day. I could sort of understand the 7, being the first worth a damn tablet for the OS, but not a phone.

JordanKZ

How is a website having trouble with people ordering a Nexus. Never thought I would see the day. I could sort of understand the 7, being the first worth a damn tablet for the OS, but not a phone.

It's probably the HotUKDeals crowd jumping on something cheap...

Enco

I'm not sure if you're joking or not.

Ever seen the Apple store?

Top Bottom