• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
How is a website having trouble with people ordering a Nexus. Never thought I would see the day. I could sort of understand the 7, being the first worth a damn tablet for the OS, but not a phone.

A $300/$350 UNLOCKED phone would do that.

And any major flagship phone for that matter.

twofold

Order placed
Thank you. Your order has been placed, and you will receive an email shortly with the details of your purchase.

Took about 25 tries before it worked. Just keep at it.

Acidote

Spanish store works perfect. Although I didn't check-out since I'm waiting for reviews addressing the heat throttle.

ektoll

French Store seems to work as well...

And lol I already saw someone on "Leboncoin" (french equivalent of craigslist) selling the 8gb for 370€.

twofold

Looking on Engadget, the benchmark scores haven't really improved all that much with the update :\

I don't think it's going to matter unless you play games.. And if you do, you're probably better off getting an iPhone anyway since the ios store > play store in terms of games.

So yeah, i had the 16GB version in the cart, checkout didnt work, then it magically disappeared from my cart, and now the same thing happened with the 8GB model. WTF Google? Just because you freaking checkout is getting hammered you can't delet items from the carts ...

And all that crap just because "no preorder blablabla yaddayadda" ...

GJS

Finally managed to get a 16gb ordered in the UK. Took a good 25 minutes of errors, cart emptying and retrying.

It seemed to flip between in stock and coming soon when I had one in my basket already, but at one point I ended up with 2x16gb and 1x8gb in my basket due to errors.

What a hassle.

Says two day shipping when you finally get to checkout, hopefully they aren't delaying shipping so it's 3-5 days.

DaNcaKe

Just tried ordering the 8GB and it doesn't seem to have the same problem; I got to the checkout etc fine.

Waiting for the 16GB though.

Top Bottom