• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Am I the only one in the US that's still pending? Seems like everyone has an estimated ship date. My status hasn't changed since I ordered the damn thing.

Also no cc charge.

Am I the only one in the US that's still pending? Seems like everyone has an estimated ship date. My status hasn't changed since I ordered the damn thing.

Also no cc charge.

I have a pending debit charge. But on the Play store I have confirmed. Wallet, pending section. Both instances have an order number, though.

Edit: And nothing outside of the initial order email receipt from Google.

Try contacting Google support and ask them directly.
Well, i think that this has been done by quite a few people already, and i doubt anyone of them got a definitive answer. So i think that would just be a waste of time. :)

Having the notify-option back on the site would at least be a little helpful, given that the mails would come earlier this time. :)

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
So what are the impressions like? Patiently holding out to get this on Christmas but having the ability to get a new s3 free from tmo is tempting now that it has jellybean.

Well, i think that this has been done by quite a few people already, and i doubt anyone of them got a definitive answer. So i think that would just be a waste of time. :)

Having the notify-option back on the site would at least be a little helpful, given that the mails would come earlier this time. :)

lol. I never even got an email and I signed up for one for both 8/16 models. I'm just lucky I checked the page at the right time.

SimleuqiR

Also no cc charge.

Well, both on Google Wallet and my Bank account the charge is "Pending".
I really don't think they have stock for my order and I will be perpetually "pending" until they can fulling it. I can't believe Google's servers buckled under the pressure. I don't believe this phone to be as popular as the Nexus 7 was on release. I just think the eBay sellers ruined it for us folks just wanted to buy the phone.

Adamm

Yay! Its glorious!

hQojV.jpg

But my god does it look similar to the galaxy nexus, although noticeably thicker & heavier.

lwX7q.jpg

Sen²

While I don't have a shipping confirmation, yet, my credit card has been charged at around 4 o' clock. I'm hopeful :).

twofold

So what are the impressions like? Patiently holding out to get this on Christmas but having the ability to get a new s3 free from tmo is tempting now that it has jellybean.

I'm incredibly impressed by it. Jelly bean feels so good, the hardware feels solid and good to hold, and the phone has great performance. I honestly couldn't be happier and don't regret ditching my 4s at all.

I hope I feel the same way after a week living with the device.

Oh, and I gotta say, this swipe keyboard thing is amazing. I'm hitting a solid 55 wpm with this thing already. Really great stuff.

Cyrillus

So the status of my order hasn't changed since I ordered. It still says "Shipping Estimate: Nov 15, 2012", and Wallet still says "Pending". However, the pending charge for the device that's been sitting on my bank account since I ordered the device is now no longer pending, and not because I've actually been charged :-(. I realize I shouldn't be so neurotic about this, but I really need to get rid of this Moto Triumph and god-awful 2.2.

So the status of my order hasn't changed since I ordered. It still says "Shipping Estimate: Nov 15, 2012", and Wallet still says "Pending". However, the pending charge for the device that's been sitting on my bank account since I ordered the device is now no longer pending, and not because I've actually been charged :-(. I realize I shouldn't be so neurotic about this, but I really need to get rid of this Moto Triumph and god-awful 2.2.

doesn't the triumph have pretty good custom ROM support?

optimiss

According to this comment on Reddit, if you ordered more than one phone they are holding your order back to be delivered at some point within 3 weeks. If that is true I am mad. Happy belated fucking birthday dad!!!

Has anyone who ordered more than a single phone had their order ship?

According to this comment on Reddit, if you ordered more than one phone they are holding your order back to be delivered at some point within 3 weeks. If that is true I am mad. Happy belated fucking birthday dad!!!

Good thing that my phones are being shipped to two different addresses.

One order says complete while the other has the shipping date as today.

Chili

I just read that on Reddit. I think I might be included in that because I received an email yesterday about my multiple orders to confirm I actually intended them. In fact, I only ordered one phone and then later placed a separate order for the bumper. The email did say that after 24 hours they would begin shipping it but I don't believe their lies.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware

Hope this is a joke. Im banking on it arriving next week before I head back home.

Eh, no way to verify that unless you call yourself. Didn't Reddit also produce that fake FedEx shipment confirmation yesterday or so?

Sen²

Finally! My device has been shipped! No tracking information available, yet, but I really hope it's gonna be delivered tomorrow.

Ordered at 00:32:32 PST, I live in Germany.

Chairhome

So, my CC has a charge pending, the only status that I have is that Google Inc has received my order on my wallet page. No shipping estimate or anything like any of you folks... i should call Google, huh? :-/

hitsugi

I just read that on Reddit. I think I might be included in that because I received an email yesterday about my multiple orders to confirm I actually intended them. In fact, I only ordered one phone and then later placed a separate order for the bumper. The email did say that after 24 hours they would begin shipping it but I don't believe their lies.

...really hoping that's BS. Mine still has the shipping estimate of November 15th (today). No one should be punished for needing more than one phone.

...needing 10 phones, on the other hand...

Unfortunately none of them (haven't looked in a while I admit) have working MMS, which I still use regularly.

I just got an email from Google Play!!!! Subject: "Superstar Apps for Tablets"

ಠ_ಠ
that's surprising because iirc, the Epic/Evo phones only have MMS support on VM in CM/AOKP because of the Moto Triumph devs figuring it out...

Shambles

...really hoping that's BS. Mine still has the shipping estimate of November 15th (today). No one should be punished for needing more than one phone.

10 fingers?

I'm sure we won't see any new stock for another week. Perhaps some show up on Friday but I really doubt that. Their probably getting a shipments on weekly or maybe biweekly basis. Still, I'm tempted to keep running an auto-refresher on the page, even though it's a douche manoeuvre.

Chili

I just spoke to them and they said my phone order had been processed and handed over to TNT while my bumper order is still being processed.

Wife + me. 2 people, 2 phones.. we have different work schedules and why on earth would we order separately
If true, also possible they mean multiple orders. Like if two or more instances of the information went through. Rather than just more than one phone on the same order.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

I don't believe it. I think I read about deliveries of more than one phone.

Finally UPS updated tracking.

It's here as of 1:25PM
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 11/15/2012

I'm in NYC. Not sure if I will get it tomorrow or what.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I wish we had weekend shipping here. Would have been nice to get the phone and the Wii U over the weekend.

So do i buy from T Mobile or from Google directly? My brother used my upgrade earlier this year for a S3 so now I can use his upgrade for my current phone. 200 dollars from T Mobile is a good 100 dollars off the price Google sells it for. I don't know if there is any differences in the phone if any between who is selling it.

So do i buy from T Mobile or from Google directly? My brother used my upgrade earlier this year for a S3 so now I can use his upgrade for my current phone. 200 dollars from T Mobile is a good 100 dollars off the price Google sells it for. I don't know if there is any differences in the phone if any between who is selling it.

classic family plan?

Top Bottom