• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

lol 8GB ships in 4-5 weeks and the 16GB in 1-2 weeks. wow, Google.

Edit: And they seriously don't have the bumpers up. My god, Google is completely inept.

TwIsTeD

i`m just gonna buy a Nexus 10...fuck this 4 shit...honestly the phone isn't even amazing but since I sold my Galaxy Nexus this was the best choice, Lumia 920 hotspot and Nexus 10 it is :sigh:

tfur

Really? They cannot even stock a bumper? Really?

I don't understand the inability to take orders for product.

How can they be this bad at letting people give them money?

I'd be super pissed if I had to do this twice...once was enraging enough.

This SOB better be here this week. Then I never have to check the Play Store for hardware again. Horawful.

Talon

You know, maybe this store experience wouldn't be so terrible if it was run by the world's biggest search engine company.

Ventron

Every single time I get the Add to Cart, it errors out on the cart page.

I can't believe the creators of the world's best search engine is this inept at something we figured out in the late 90s. Someone better be Forstall'd over this.

Leucrota

The meltdowns in this thread are amazing. Just wait a couple of months until stock evens out? Why do people need the handset NOW?

Ventron

The meltdowns in this thread are amazing. Just wait a couple of months until stock evens out? Why do people need the handset NOW?

It was perfect timing for me as I just moved to the US. I don't want an iPhone anymore and the tracFone I bought just ran over its 180 days.
Besides, it's Google, fucking Google, not getting a shopping cart right. It just shouldn't happen.

F#A#Oo

Banned
i`m just gonna buy a Nexus 10...fuck this 4 shit...honestly the phone isn't even amazing but since I sold my Galaxy Nexus this was the best choice, Lumia 920 hotspot and Nexus 10 it is :sigh:

Haha. Hilarious.

Nexus 4 is an amazing package in terms of price and what you get.

Getting a Lumia 920 over a Nexus 4? LOL

Top Bottom