• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Let's meet at Denny's, I need to check out the 2013 play book

Honestly wtf is with that giant ass playbook he carries. Is it a fashion statement for show, Texas restaurant menus collected? I don't get Kubes and never will.

Godslay

Banned
Feel for you man. Then again the Texans choke job began in the regular season and just continued on as they got worse. Yours might hurt even more. Home game too and Flacco and Jacoby...

god I'm sorry :(

Yeah, I think Godslay might have it worse. Texans have been stumbling since the last four weeks of the regular season.

Don't feel sorry for me. It was a fun ride, and we've been knocked off this horse before. 2005 was worse, 96 was even tougher, and all those Superbowls were the worst. This sucked, but it's just seems different because I haven't really suffered with Manning like I did with Elway. The connection isn't entirely there yet.

I don't envy your history it's been a rough ride for you guys, and I think looking back Mech is right in that we have had success in the past even if we've lost the big games. Can't really complain I guess on second look.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't envy your history it's been a rough ride for you guys, and I think looking back Mech is right in that we have had success in the past even if we've lost the big games. Can't really complain I guess on second look.

I wish I could wipe all of it from my memory. I need a reboot.

"Him and McClain are ordering their custom Grand Slam Breakfast "

haha mmmm Pancakes

Milchjon

brady_zpsad2ea046.jpg

Someone avatarize please.

Don't you dare. We are playing Pollard this week, we don't need any more bad luck than necessary.

Matrix

Don't you dare. We are playing Pollard this week, we don't need any more bad luck than necessary.

Lordy Brady... must Rise!

Yo Miguel, fix my avatar for me. You owe me.

Wexell just reminded me of something.

Seahawks were down 6 with a 3rd and 5 with 51 seconds left. Billick says - "unless you take a sack, I think this is 4 down territory.."

The Broncos will be back in the playoffs right? I mean we're Super Bowl favorites for next year right? Somebody hold me.

AFC West doesn't look particularly strong so i would guess the broncos will be back. I don't think they'll be 13-3 though. and although the afc west doesn't look strong, you have to imagine that at least the chiefs are going to improve under reid. i doubt the raiders finish much different next year (probably 6 wins max). chargers will be dependent on their coaching staff and what they do with that roster.

this is why the NFL is great though. the finality of it all and it comes in a couple hours. you put in all this time watching your team and then the season is over in an afternoon if you don't show up

Dragon

Banned
Guys a very tall attractive Packers fan just messaged me on okcupid. She is 6'0" though and I don't like tall girls. Dem knees...

eznark

Banned
Lol apparently Jodi Foster came out of the closet during than rambling incoherent nonsense. I didn't even realize it and I listened to the whole damn thing.

Miguel

it's almost been 24 hours for me - I'm here to let you know that you'll feel better soon

angry music and a large pizza helps with the process

Dammit, I went with 80s music and nuggets from Wendy's. (And some salty as FUCK fries)

Why is there any doubt about DuJuan Harris being a big contributor in the future?
Are the journos just trying to drum up controversy or something?

Dude is the first legitimate ray of light in the backfield that Green Bay has seen in half a decade.

Top Bottom