• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Godslay

Banned
Personally I don't really care if people look down upon me if I don't come in here week in and week out to post. I get busy with everyday life but I told myself I'd try to post more. I honestly thought about account suiciding myself but thought better of it.

Fine with me. I was just giving you a ribbing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well the good thing about history is it's in the past, good or bad.

Some wounds never heal lol :(

Shit tomorrow is gonna be hard. Day after is always the worst :\

Godslay

Banned
Good night sweet Gronk-Gronk. Too bad we didn't get to see one of these.

untitled-9mxjbc.gif

See you bitches later!

Some wounds never heal lol :(

Shit tomorrow is gonna be hard. Day after is always the worst :\

I woke up slightly hungover, and a little salty. Whatever, always next year to choke it all away with Manning at the helm.

Miguel

Even my fries are salty as fuck. I need a hug.

Who's it gonna be? Matrix? Mech? Do I go interconferential and seek out mastershake?

exarkun

Despite Glover Quinn being mostly trash, him getting pushed over by Hernandez and them allowing it for a 20 yd gain was the biggest non-call in the game. It set up the subsequent touchdown and we had them on 3rd and long.

The fact that they called it the next time Hernandez did it (against Manning) just hurts even more, because it shows that it should have been an offensive PI.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I woke up slightly hungover, and a little salty. Whatever, always next year to choke it all away with Manning at the helm.

Feel for you man. Then again the Texans choke job began in the regular season and just continued on as they got worse. Yours might hurt even more. Home game too and Flacco and Jacoby...

god I'm sorry :(

Miguel

Despite Glover Quinn being mostly trash, him getting pushed over by Hernandez and them allowing it for a 20 yd gain was the biggest non-call in the game. It set up the subsequent touchdown and we had them on 3rd and long.

The fact that they called it the next time Hernandez did it (against Manning) just hurts even more, because it shows that it should have been an offensive PI.
40 yards

Dragon

Banned

sanchez21.gif

I hope you're not seriously bitching about the refs in the game.

Matrix

Even my fries are salty as fuck. I need a hug.

Who's it gonna be? Matrix? Mech? Do I go interconferential and seek out mastershake?

You made me sport a Schoob avatar. You're Kubes to me right now.

Vyer

Feel for you man. Then again the Texans choke job began in the regular season and just continued on as they got worse. Yours might hurt even more. Home game too and Flacco and Jacoby...

god I'm sorry :(

Yeah, I think Godslay might have it worse. Texans have been stumbling since the last four weeks of the regular season.

Miguel

Good news is, Roc Carmichael just took a real TAINT to the house to seal the deal 26 to 12 against the Madden Cheatriots

exarkun

don't tell me its 40. It had to be offensive PI, they allllways call it when someone is that open and the db is LYING ON HIS BACK. Miguel, we just got you back and you dropping sad truth on us.

Also, how did the teams that beat the Pats deal with the quick play? We looked lost on three of those plays, how did those teams deal adequately?

Plus, what the fuck happened with the play-action bootleg after the run game started to develop? They should have run it that last possession before the half and right after the half started. The line was holding up for Schaub WELL, should have done it.

edit: Dragon, he pushed him over. He did it twice and got called on it. I think I can bitch about it, and you can bitch about the TD. K?

eznark

Banned
Listening to these people talk makes me hate them so much. Just fucking dance monkeys. Jodi Foster is a train wreck.

Dragon

Banned
edit: Dragon, he pushed him over. He did it twice and got called on it. I think I can bitch about it, and you can bitch about the TD. K?

Within five yards you can push him over no? Hernandez does push off a ton but I thought when they called it, it was ticky tack.

The TD was much worse, it was third down and he wasn't close. The refs did a poor job all game. Let's not even talk about that Brandon Lloyd play which may have cost the Pats another 4 points.

Miguel

Sucks that Posey tore his ACL.
Achilles is what I heard. I'm really more bummed about that right now. I think he's potentially the 2nd best WR on this team ever. Not saying much, but I think he had a chance next year. Over Jean at this point, Walter does what he does (block) and Martin is Jacoby 2, electric bugaloo

Does Jodie Foster have terminal cancer or something?

Below average career at best.

Actually they probably gave it to her because she defends that disgusting rapist Polanski.

When I thi k about it, it seems like it would be boring being a Pats fan.
? It's not. Sure the last 10 years you can look at the season schedule and pick out the 11-13 wins but every Jets game and quality opponent is edge of your seat must see tv. This many playoff games later and I still wanted to vomit during last years AFC championship and Super Bowl.

Top Bottom