• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So you wait till now to post? Lmao. "Team is playing for something(Ed Reed retiring)". Dude really? Clearly you don't follow as close as you should. Get out while you still can.

lol he's a Texans fan. He's trolling.

MechDX

Nothing good comes from calling me a Jags fan.

gatorjag.jpg

I think the injuries to Hernandez, and Gronk have helped this team. They are now able to make better adjustments when either of them goes down. Really impressed that the offense didn't miss a beat once Gronk and Woodhead went down. Ridley and Vereen having good games is a great sign. Doesn't mean Brady has to do it all on his own, and he can rely on the running game a little bit. I'm glad to see Wilson progressing. Guy has the physical tools, and I hope that he can continue to improve. McCourty is so much better as a safety. I really feel comfortable with the backend when McCourty is there. Safeties are going to need to have a great game against the Ravens next week. Should be a really fun week, but the game is going to be murder for my heart.

The injury to Gronk last season showed that if we lost either guy, we were fucked, hence the Tight End Monopoly that Bill started this off season. We are better prepared like you said this season for sure. Still sucks though, Gronk can beat everybody with his size and awesomeness one on one.

Safeties need to be on their best for us to have a chance next week, can't let them throw bombs to Smith all game again. We also need to limit the penalties, last Ravens game was sloppy as fuuuuck and this game against the Ravens wasn't completely clean either.

Already nervous.

Why the fuck is multiple pictures of a naked Gronk in this thread?

The real question is 'Why wouldn't there be naked Gronk pics in this thread'.

squicken

Going off tangent a bit, but I re-watched some of SF's games this week. Alex was basically a one read qb for them. He made that read quickly and authoritatively. If nothing was there, he'd run or eat the ball. Period. No mistakes. Let the defense keep you in the game and come back out and try it again.

This is what Schaino tried to do in TB. But unlike SF, they had injuries on the offensive line. HOU tried to do what you are suggesting last year with Yates, and it almost worked. This year they lost their right side and it all fell apart.

Might be a better thing for the Professor Football thread. Lots to talk about wrt offensive line health. SEA, WAS, and SF had the most health in all of football on their offensive lines

He's posted throughout the season(though in don't known who his team is). You on the other hand, I recall nothing up to a week ago or so.

Much like others and him, maybe I just don't remember you.
Mostly post in OT but I was banned for almost a month for stupid shit(still don't find it a bannable offense but whatever) thats why I havent been around.

Edit: well thats the 2nd time today I've been made a fool.

Godslay

Banned
He's posted throughout the season(though in don't known who his team is). You on the other hand, I recall nothing up to a week ago or so.

Much like others and him, maybe I just don't remember you.

He didn't even post last week for Ray's Last Dance.

Even if he was banned, that doesn't explain going way back. You've been banned for the entire season?

Tom Penny

"If so you see the hurry snap offense catch em b4 they set up. It's a gimmick."

So snapping the ball when the defense isn't ready is a gimmick? Interesting.

Vyer

You are basically in an Alex Smith situation. This is how far the team goes with the current QB. You either change that QB and rise or fall, or keep Schoob and stay level or go down. This is the ceiling with him and the team. There's no more going up

Yup. Interestingly, I bet in that same situation Smith wouldn't have lost his job under Kubiak.

Slo

Holy shit at Seattle/Atlanta. Seriously holy shit.

Fuck off at New England/Tom Brady. Seriously fuck off.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yup. Interestingly, I bet in that same situation Smith wouldn't have lost his job under Kubiak.

lol that's the sad thing.

Imagine if we had a Kap wasting away on the sidelines behind Schoob.

You know what... fuck Schoob, fuck Yates.... LETS GO MIDGET WITH SOME SPEED! CASE KEENUM NEXT SEASON

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Love how everybody is clamoring for Alex Smith now when literally -nobody- was trying to sign him in the offseason.

Come to the Jets please.

exarkun

Other than Manning, Jackson, and Joseph our secondary is pretty...mediocre. Joseph came on after getting healthy and Manning was kind of shaky for the second half of the season.

I understand why we didn't use manning during the season (didn't want him to get injured) but man what a breath of fresh air. They should have started to use him when he was kind of shitty in those games after Chicago. Cause we could have used him on special teams. Its a shame, a waste of a potential improvement on our worst front.

Posey being out is terrible. What a bad injury for the future of our receiving core. Which really only consists of Andre Johnson and Daniels.

Edit: Bankai is a texans fan. He was here last year. And the schaub stuff is...I dunno. We can't fix it, there aren't many options outside of yates.

Matrix

Gatorchest.jpg

This season:

I wore a Texans avatar...lost
I wore a Broncos avatar...lost
I wore a Seahawks avatar...lost

Who should I pick next?

Lord Brady avatar..... RISE!

Vyer

Texans fans are classy too. Sometimes the woe is me gets a little heavy, but you guys have had a rough run as a franchise. Plus you guys have taken in my OC for life, miss you Gary, come home and reunite with John.

It goes farther back than that for some of us old Houston fans unfortunately. During the 49ers game today they had a graphic showing that teams were 1-56 when down by 20+ at half or whatever.

Guess what that 1 was?

Narag

It goes farther back than that for some of us old Houston fans unfortunately. During the 49ers game today they had a graphic showing that teams were 1-56 when down by 20+ at half or whatever.

Guess what that 1 was?

Ouch.

Talon

I think she killed all future boners. I looked her up and there are naked pictures.

Also just realized I posted in a thread about this chick today. Lol Stern was being kind.
Well now you know what a naked female hobbit looks like.

Godslay

Banned

Guess what that 1 was?

Well the good thing about history is it's in the past, good or bad.

I don't really care, I'm just chapping your ass. Generally looked down upon, and it just makes it harder to take one seriously. Judgment ultimately lies with your Raven peers and King Blarry.
Personally I don't really care if people look down upon me if I don't come in here week in and week out to post. I get busy with everyday life but I told myself I'd try to post more. I honestly thought about account suiciding myself but thought better of it.

Seanspeed

Banned
The injury to Gronk last season showed that if we lost either guy, we were fucked, hence the Tight End Monopoly that Bill started this off season. We are better prepared like you said this season for sure. Still sucks though, Gronk can beat everybody with his size and awesomeness one on one.

Safeties need to be on their best for us to have a chance next week, can't let them throw bombs to Smith all game again. We also need to limit the penalties, last Ravens game was sloppy as fuuuuck and this game against the Ravens wasn't completely clean either.

Already nervous.
Offense is good still without Gronk, but its not quite the absolute nightmare matchup it could be.

Top Bottom