• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

MechDX

tony-chacheres-original-creole-seasoning1.jpg

AWESOME as a steak tenderizer! I will never stop preaching this miracle seasoning! Even the label says "Great on everything!"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
tony-chacheres-original-creole-seasoning1.jpg

AWESOME as a steak tenderizer! I will never stop preaching this miracle seasoning! Even the label says "Great on everything!"

I bet Schoob would make a steak, put that on and it would cause it to taste like shit.

Matrix

It's gone viral.

It is the flu season. It's really bad this year.

NFL-AGE WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND SUPPORT OUR BROTHER FLACCO

I enjoyed that year.
It was really special.
If it happens again it would be nice but not nearly as exciting.
I wish I didn't give as much of a shit like you I honestly do. Heart racing grabbing my chest year after year. I get pissed at myself for caring so much about these games.

Matrix

Goddammit guys, if you all have the same avatar, how will I know who's posting?

We all are one. One in support of our brother Flacco. No need to worry yourself. We are of a hive mind.

Top Bottom