• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Godslay

Banned
I like where you're going with this. I have some other baggage that I need to get rid of, how do I pin it on her?

I got out of a speeding ticket this afternoon by simply pulling over, parking my truck, opening the driver's side door and jumping in the passenger's seat. When the highway patrolman came to the door, I acted like I was a victim of a carjack. Fucking Lennay Kekua.

3. crabtree is cooperating

More or less than she cooperated with him? 49ers are such a corrupt, deviant, fraud of a team.

That's fun to say. I think I'm starting to understand why you guys do it.

I got out of a speeding ticket this afternoon by simply pulling over, parking my truck, opening the driver's side door and jumping in the passenger's seat. When the highway patrolman came to the door, I acted like I was a victim of a carjack. Fucking Lennay Kekua.

Tebow is your co-pilot.

:lol

hahaha

Thats not funny.She never existed existed after that.

:jnc

Was Peyton throwing that final pass to Lennay?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What crazy week in sports. Lance doping, Te'o catfishing, Crabtree raping, HoFer's dying. Sad, mad, sad, mad, sad.

omg omg did you hear who got the mlb 13 cover?

V9wVeh5l.jpg

Is it almost Piratas season? But hockey just started!

jakncoke

Banned
What crazy week in sports. Lance doping, Te'o catfishing, Crabtree raping, HoFer's dying. Sad, mad, sad, mad, sad.

Is it almost Piratas season? But hockey just started!

3 months till it starts, 5 months till it sets in that this season will be 15th under .500 in a row and 20th for the team

Wes

venison crêpe
Realised I hadn't done it yet so here we go:

SF vs ATL || BAL vs NE

Reasons:
- Fuck the Falcons
- Fuck the Ravens
- May as well root for two of the four teams I've actually seen play in London. Times like these I wish I hadn't burnt that 49ers flag.

cajunator

Banned
I was watching a couple guys selling Ar15s in a parking lot. Its pretty normal here so I just went in the store. I can understand it though. AR15s are so scarce right now. They are sold out everywhere so people are selling their own at a huge markup. Pretty smart.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Working on Sundays is against company policy. And all of you guys continually make fun of Chick-Fil-A's right wing ways. Sometimes, they get shit right.
Just never for the correct reason.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was watching a couple guys selling Ar15s in a parking lot. Its pretty normal here so I just went in the store. I can understand it though. AR15s are so scarce right now. They are sold out everywhere so people are selling their own at a huge markup. Pretty smart.

They were going for 1500 a while back, hate to see what they want now.

etiolate

Banned
Q: Colin Kaepernick's fame has taken off since the Packers game, and I was wondering with the magazine covers and Kaepernick on Twitter, why has he captured football's attention this way, and do you think he's an example of evolution at the quarterback position?

Dilfer: Why do I think he's so popular so early? I think he's everything you kind of want wrapped up in one. He's big. He's good-looking. He's athletic. He can throw. Very articulate. And at the same time he's a little different. He doesn't necessarily look the part.

That settles it. Kaepernick is the Tim Duncan of quarterbacks.

eznark

Banned
Bears have announced that their strength and conditioning coach is also leaving the team.

Good lord, a week with the amateur head coach and the entire place is empty. I wonder if CFL begged this guy to stay like he did with Rod?

squicken

That settles it. Kaepernick is the Tim Duncan of quarterbacks.

The league and the fans needed new blood. Rapist, Peyton, and Brady had been the only QBs out of the AFC in 10 of the last 11 years. Eli, Rodgers, and Bress had been a step above the rest of the NFC. New QBs are hope against being screwed if you don't luck out and get an elite passer

I just realized how much fun the next two weeks will be if its a Harbowl. I'll get to talk shit to every person I see on the streets, and FMT too. A lot of randos have been telling me they are pulling for us (im constantly wearing Ravens gear, even the classy variety at the office) because of the desire to see a Harbowl and general Patriots hate. They're very nice, but really, fuck them.

Godslay

Banned
Dunno. They probably dont have any anywhere.
Its not a big deal. Ar15s arent a big deal. Fun to shoot I suppose but I have more fun with a bolt action to be honest.

AR15s are fun. Bolt actions are mundane imo. I fucking love lever actions though. Especially 45 long Colts.

I've been thinking about buying a Ruger Vaquero in .45 long Colt, accompanied by a lever action with the same round.

I just realized how much fun the next two weeks will be if its a Harbowl. I'll get to talk shit to every person I see on the streets, and FMT too. A lot of randos have been telling me they are pulling for us (im constantly wearing Ravens gear, even the classy variety at the office) because of the desire to see a Harbowl and general Patriots hate. They're very nice, but really, fuck them.

agreed. then we can debate if murder or rape is the worse crime

harbs says "women only" because vince lombardi once tried to molest harbs when he was a child and harbaugh killed him. nfl covered it up but thats what happened. harbs now believes all children should be like he was but he needs to realize that he is a one-in-a-trillion human being and not everyone can be like him (sadly)

eznark

Banned
harbs says "women only" because vince lombardi once tried to molest harbs when he was a child and harbaugh killed him. nfl covered it up but thats what happened. harbs now believes all children should be like he was but he needs to realize that he is a one-in-a-trillion human being and not everyone can be like him (sadly)

Harbaugh thinks all children should be molested? Jesus Christ he's a fucking monster. Also, jakncoke just bought a 49ers jersey.

Harbaugh thinks all children should be molested? Jesus Christ he's a fucking monster. Also, jakncoke just bought a 49ers jersey.

that they should all be able to murder their would-be molestors. i should have been more specific. i forgot i need to be slow and concise with country folk such as yourself.

squicken

Ray Lewis was fingered by witnesses, was arrested and sent to trial for murder. His fame got him off

Ben Roethlisberger was accused by different women of rape, and no one on his team exactly rushed to his defense. There was also the very vivid and sad account of the Georgia girl's friend who was obstructed from stopping the rape. Gross incompetence by local law enforcement prevented the state from pursuing criminal action against him. His fame got him off

Ray Lew is a murder. Big Ben is a rapist. Their teams deserve the criticism they receive for employing them b/c they help win games

Crables has just been questioned. The term "honeypot" exists for a reason. He may be guilty, but at this point I have no problem with SF playing him.

Fox318

Ray Lewis was fingered by witnesses, was arrested and sent to trial for murder. His fame got him off

Ben Roethlisberger was accused by different women of rape, and no one on his team exactly rushed to his defense. There was also the very vivid and sad account of the Georgia girl's friend who was obstructed from stopping the rape. Gross incompetence by local law enforcement prevented the state from pursuing criminal action against him. His fame got him off

Ray Lew is a murder. Big Ben is a rapist. Their teams deserve the criticism they receive for employing them b/c they help win games

Crables has just been questioned. The term "honeypot" exists for a reason. He may be guilty, but at this point I have no problem with SF playing him.

First they came for the line backers,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a line backer.

Then they came for the quarterbacks,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a quarterback.

Then they came for the athletes,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't an athlete.

Then they came for Tebow,
and there was no one left to speak for Tebow.

JCizzle

Some Falcons plays are claiming they have a read on what the Niners will do pre-snap (re: run/pass/CK keep). Roman better step his fucking game.

Top Bottom